CB= 309

The Master's Hammer & Chisel- Total Body Hammer = 36 Min
MV= 6.50
CB= 390

The Master's Hammer & Chisel- 10 Min Ab Hammer= 13 Min
MV= 5.0
CB= 89

Total calories burned= 788:);)

Chris- Hi:) Sorry to hear that your back is bugging you. Maybe some nice stretches would help. Take it easy so as not to aggreviate your back. Nice workout today with Low Impact Sweat Cardio #2 with stretches and more planks, now that sounds amazing! Great job! Have a blessed day!:);):cool:

Roxie- I did some research on the black cohosh thing and why the surgeon did not recommend that to help with things is because I am on Avonex for MS and that drug can offer side effects to the liver. Black Cohosh can bother the liver as well so I will not be taking that. I have not had any problems with my liver so far with Avonex but don't wish to push it with black cohosh. Bravo on your workout today of :
KCM Muscle Up 2 and Athletic Conditioning 2 workout 2 . I have both of Kelly's lastest but not tried them as yet. let me know what you think and which ones you've done.

Belinda & Debbie - I hope things are going well for you and are enjoying a wonderful peaceful weekend. Have a blessed day!:);)

Hugs & Blessings,:D

Nora

Hi Girls!:)

Just a quick check in today, so no personals.

Here's today's workout:

Jessica Smith- Walk On 5 Day Fat Burn- Toning Walk= 30 Min
MV= 7.70
CB= 315

Jessica Smith- Walk on 5 Day Fst Burn- Bonus Healthy Back= 17 Min
MV= 2.50
CB= 58

Jessica Smith 5 Mile Walk - Walk On- Brain Booster Mile Only= 15 Min
MV= 7.50
CB= 154

Total calories burtned = 527:);)

Have a blessed day!

Nora

I've been feeling blah today, but did RWH Lower Body HiiT Circuit, premix minus blasts & extra stretches for my low back, which I needed desperately.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Quick check in because I'm running late.

I started the Full Body Rotation again. Had a great workout. Love this rotation!!

3 sets/5 reps - 1 minute rest between each set

Bench Press - 75#
Barbell Row - 60#
Leg Press Station - 155#
Stiff Leg Deadlifts - 60#
EZ Barbell Curls - 40#
Close Grip Bench Press - 65#

Then I walked on my treadmill for 1 mile.

Hope you all have great workouts today!!!

Hi girls:)

I just finished today's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

Jessica Smith- 40 Min Mega Burn- 3 Wt. Loss walks from 30day Walk On= 40 Min
MV= 7.60
CB= 415

The Master's Hammer & Chisel- Chisel Endurance= 41 Min
MV= 8.25
CB= 417

Total calories burned= 832:):cool:

Chris- Nice job yesterday with RWH Lower Body HiiT Circuit, premix minus blasts & extra stretches. I hope you & your low back are feeling better today. Take care and feel better. Have a blessed day!:D

Debbie- Congrats on starting another round of the Full Body Rotation. I'm sure it will be another fun experience for you too. Wow! those are some impressive weights girlfriend, I applaud that big time. Way to rock your workout today and then walk 1 mile on the treadmill too. You are amazing. Now take your amazing self and go have a blessed day!:);)

Roxie and Belinda- I am sure you are both doing great and h ad great workouts for today. Go have a fun and blessed day!:);):cool::cool:

Hugs & Blessings:);)

Nora

Good Evening,

I did the same thing as Debbie used MM warm up should have done the stretch but I thought I had a staff meeting this morning turns out I went in early for no reason.

Flat Bench Press-30lbs
Barbell Row-35lbs
Elevated Squats-35lbs
Stiff Legged Deadlifts-35lbs
Barbell Curls-25lbs
Close Grip Bench Press20,25&30lbs

I need to go heavier next time but I wasn't sure what I could handle.

Debbie-good job I feel inadequate compared to you.

Nora-good job with your workouts.

Today I did Cardio Coach #5. Had a pretty good workout considering I had to get off my treadmill to switch the inserts in my new shoe. I can't win with shoes, it's ridiculous. Anyways, once that was done, I was able to run comfortably and had a great workout.

Workout was 54 minutes, ran 3.32 miles, burned 352 calories and climbed 555 vertical feet.

Roxie - You did good. Don't compare yourself to what I do, you do what your body allows you to do. I've been lifting heavy for years so it's easy for me. I looked back at my old workout sheets for this rotation and I cannot believe how heavy I used to lift. I was benching 100# back then. Can't even imagine doing that again!!!

Nora - Great workout girl!!! You are kicking some major but and taking names later!!! Great job!!

Chris - Nice job getting it done even if you were feeling blah!!!

Belinda - Hope you are doing good. Haven't seen you post in a few days.

Hi girls!:)

I just finished today's workout and will now check in.,

Here's today's workout:

Jessica Smith - Metabolic Booster- Strength Inerval Walk= 31 Min
MV= 8.0
CB= 339

Jessica Smith- Walk On- 20 Minute Chair Stretch = 20 Min
MV= 2.50
CB= 68

The Master's Hammer & Chisel- Max Hammer Strength = 37 Min
MV= 6.25
CB= 316

ICE Chisled Lower Body Blast- Blizzard Blast= 18 Min
MV= 9.0
CB= 221

Total calories burned = 944:)

Roxie- Nice job on yesterday's workout, you did awesome! Don't push yourself too hard to lift heavier than you think you can. Try going up in little increments like a pound or two. I do that and use ankle weights on my wrists to do it. Its cheaper to find 1, 1.5, 2 pound ankel/wrist weights to strap on that some expensive alternative. I get mine at walmart can't beat the price. Have a fab blessed day.:cool:

Debbie- way to rock your workout today with Cardio Coach #5, awesome results and mileage, you go girlfriend. Have a blessed day!:):cool:

Chris and Belinda- Have a great workout today ladies and a blessed day. Belinda where are you? I hope you made it back ok from your DS wedding. Let us know.

Hugs & blessings:)

Nora

Good Evening,

It's cold here today. I did KCM Cardio Pump Kickboxing this morning before another crazy day at work.

Nora-good job

Debbie-thank you for the encouragement

Full Body today and had a great workout! I started with the warmup of Gym Style Shoulders, Back & Bi's and then I started my lifting.

3 sets/8 reps - 1:30 minute rest between each set

Dumbbell Military Press - 20's
Dumbbell Squats - 25's
Incline Barbell Press - 70#
One-Arm Row - 30#
Hammer Curls - 20's
Lying Barbell Tricep Extension - 35#

Then I walked on my treadmill for 1 mile.

Went low with squats because my knees have really been bothering me lately. Not sure what is going on, they were doing great there for a while.

Roxie - Tomorrow I will do cardio and ab work. Probably the one from SJ&P. Just letting you know.

Have great workouts everyone!!!

Here's today's workout:

Jessica Smith- Walk On- 3 Wt. Loss Walks- 15 Minute Calorie Burst= 15 Min
MV= 7.50
CB= 154

Jessica Smith- 3 Weight Loss Walks- 15 Min Standing Abs= 16 Min
MV= 5.0
CB= 109

The Master's Hammer & Chisel- Chisel Cardio = 39 Min
MV= 8.50
CB= 453

The Master's Hammer & Chisel- Glute Chisel = 18 Min
MV= 6.75
CB= 166

Total calories burned = 882:);)

Debbie- Great job with today's workout of Full Body workout rotation, Nice weights and great job of starting with a warm up. Nicejob with your walk on Treadmil too! You rocked it today girlfriend WTG! Have a blessed day!:):D

Chris, Roxie, and Belinda- I hope you all are doing fine and have great workouts today. Have a blessed and wonderful day!:);):cool::D

Hugs & Blessings:);)

Nora

Good Evening,

I did the same thing as Debbie when I got off work this afternoon. No warm up.

Dumbbell Military Press-12's
Squats-15 &20
Incline Barbell Press-30
One Arm Rows-20
Hammer Curls-12
Lying Barbell Extension-30

Debbie-spin bike is my plan and planks, I really need a stretch.

Nora-good job with your workouts

Today I did Cardio Coach #1 and had a great workout. Finally my shoes felt pretty good. Had a good run.

Workout was 36 minutes, ran 2.4 miles and burned 228 calories which I think is BS.

I also did the ab work from ST&P and did the stretch from GS Legs.

Roxie - You must do some sort of warmup before lifting. It's too dangerous to not warmup before these workouts. Nice job, though, you did great with the workout!!!

Nora - How are you liking Hammer & Chisel? Is it something you think I might like? I may have asked this to you before but I don't remember what you said.

Belinda - Where are you?

Chris - Hope you are doing well!!!

Here's today's workout:

Jessica Smith- Walk On 5 Day Fat Burn- Walk HiiT 1= 30 Min
MV= 8.0
CB= 328

Leslie Sansone- 5 Boosted Miles- Mile #3 Only= 13 Min
MV= 7.20
CB= 128

The Master's Hammer & Chisel- Hammer Plyometrics= 27 Min
MV= 8.50
CB= 313

The Master's Hammer & Chisel- 15 Min Leg Hammer = 19 Min
MV= 7.50
CB= 195

Total calories burned= 964:):cool::D

Debbie- Nice workout today with Cardio Coach #1 and ran 2.4 miles. Great ad-0n with ST& P abs and Stretch from GS Legs. That is a great workut love the way you put it together. :cool::D:);)

Chris, Roxie, and Belinda- I hope youn all had awesome workouts today and are feeling fit and fab. Have a blessed day!:);)

Hugs & Blessings:cool::)

Nora

Good Evening,

I did Turbo Fire Hiit 15 which in hindsight probably wasn't the best choice but I got up early to clean house grandkids are coming this weekend.

Debbie-I was in a hurry but its not a mistake I will make again really sore today. Good job with your workout.

Nora-good job with your workouts

Full Body Rotation again. Had a great workout.

Warm-up: GS Chest & Tri's

2 sets/15 reps - 2 minute rest between each set

Weighted Bench Dips - 40#
Dumbbell Curls - 15's
Barbell Calf Raises - 55#
Lateral Raises - 10's
Bent Over Raise - 12's
Incline Flyes - 20's

Probably could have gone heavier on all of these exercises. Concentrated on the muscle that was working, though, so that always makes a difference.

Then I walked on my treadmill for 1 mile and did the stretch from L&G.

Roxie - I did calf raises instead of lunges today because my knees are bothering me. You can do the lunges if you want as written.

Hope you all have great workouts today!!!

Good morning ladies,

Remember me, LOL? We came home late last night. We had so much trouble with the RV :( Everything that could have gone wrong went wrong. Monday when we left El Paso, TX we got caught into a micro burst which ripped our entire awning from the RV. The wind was so strong, it ripped away from the RV like paper. The metal and everything :( In Tennessee we had a tire blow out :( Lots of fun! I am so glad I am home. The wedding and reception went well, but the brides mom was very rude to us.

I will try to get a good workout in today. Trust me, I need it:) I will catch up on personals later.

Last edited:

Yay, Belinda is back!! Welcome back, we missed you. :D

Here's today's workout:

Jessica Smith- 3 Weight Loss Walks- 30 Min Fat Blaster = 30 Min
MV= 7.60
CB= 311

KCM- 30MTF Lean Body Circuits- Lean Body
Boxing= 20 Min
MV= 8.50
CB= 232

The Master's Hammer & Chisel- Total Body Chisel= 36 Min
MV= 6.50
CB= 319

The Master's Hammer & Chisel- Ab Chisel= 11 Min
MV= 5.0
CB= 75

Total calories burned = 937:):D;):)

Roxie- Nice workout yesterday with Turbo Fire Hiit 15 that's a good one. I hope you had a fun visit with the grand babies. I bet you'll have a great workout today too. Have a wonderfu and blessed Fab Friday!:);)

Debbie- Another amazing full body workout today and a great 1 mile treadmill walk and a nice stretch after, WTG you're a Rock Star!! Now go have an amazing blessed and fun Friday.;):D

Belinda- Wow, that was more of an adenture than you bargained for. Sorry about the weather and RV scary stuff, I was concerned about you. I'm so glad that you both made it back home ok safe and sound. Ugh, about the bride's mom not sure what was going on there, but I hope whatever it was has passed. I'm happy for your DS's getting married and wish him and his bride all the best. Again, so very glad your home and ok. Please take care and have a blessed day!:););)

Chris- I hope you are doing fine and having an awesome workout today and a fab blessed Friday!:);)

Hugs & Blessings:D:D

Nora

Good afternoon,

Thank you, Nora :) I missed you too. My son is happy that's all it matters :) I also hope what happened will pass soon. Her excuse was she was stressed about the wedding, lol. Where was no stress? I have no idea why she stressed over it so much? That still doesn't give her the right to be rude to everyone, JMO! Holy smokes on all your workouts today. WOW!! Great job girl.

I did Cathe Classics Vol 1 " Step Max" today. That's all, I am still tired and beat from the long drive. Hope to get a good night sleep tonight and tomorrow I can add more workouts.

Waving Hi to everyone that checks in today. I will try to be back later, if not tomorrow. Good night, everyone.

Good Morning,

I did what Debbie did yesterday this morning I had a migraine yesterday. Anxiously awaiting the grandkids arrival

Weighted Tricep Dips-20lbs
Dumbbell Curls-10lbs
Static Lunge-12lbs
Lateral Raise-10lbs
Bent-Over Raise-10lb Bent Arm Raise 10lb Straight Arm Raise

Debbie-good job yesterday

Belinda-what a hassle and for the brides mom weddings are stressful we are exhausted by rehearsal time

Nora-good job yesterday

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.