CRACY, STRONG AND LOVING IT January 2016 - January 2020

Good Afternoon,

I did KCM Muscle Up using 15&12's,

Debbie-enjoy your recovery week

Nora-hope you get some good news today

Today I did Cardio Coach #6 w/Candace. Had a pretty good workout. I skipped Challenge #3 because I don't care for it much, plus I wanted to have time to stretch out. I feel so much better when I make sure I stretch. I might do a yoga workout tomorrow but I'll see how I feel in the morning. I like waking on my treadmill to get my steps in. If I do yoga I'll miss out on like 3,000 steps.

Workout was 47 minutes, burned 307 calories, ran 3 miles and climbed 351 vertical feet.

I'll try to be back for personals later if I have time. I'm sorry I haven't done personals in a while.

Hi girls:)

Just a quick check in its hard to type with a splint on index finger.

Here's today's workout:

Jessica Smith- Walk On 5 Day Fat Burn- Toning Walk= 30 Min
MV= 7.70
CB= 315

Jessica Smith- Walk on 5 Day Fst Burn- Bonus Healthy Back= 17 Min
MV= 2.50
CB= 58

Jessica Smith- 15 Minute Fat Blasters- Belly Blaster= 15 Min
MV= 7.60
CB= 156

The Master's Hammer & Chisel- Iso Speed Hammer = 24 Min
MV= 7.0
CB= 229

The Master's Hammer & Chisel- 15 Min Leg Hammer = 19 Min
MV= 7.50
CB= 195

Total calories burned = 953:D

The doctor recommened One a Day Womens Menopause Formula as one over the counter to try. I want to try natural supplements and see if they will help me first.

Hugs & blessings everyone:);):D

Nora

Hi girls:)

Just a quick check in its hard to type with a splint on index finger.

Here's today's workout:

Jessica Smith- Walk On 5 Day Fat Burn- Toning Walk= 30 Min
MV= 7.70
CB= 315

Jessica Smith- Walk on 5 Day Fst Burn- Bonus Healthy Back= 17 Min
MV= 2.50
CB= 58

Jessica Smith- 15 Minute Fat Blasters- Belly Blaster= 15 Min
MV= 7.60
CB= 156

The Master's Hammer & Chisel- Iso Speed Hammer = 24 Min
MV= 7.0
CB= 229

MV= 7.50
CB= 195

Total calories burned = 953:D

The doctor recommened One a Day Womens Menopause Formula as one over the counter to try. I want to try natural supplements and see if they will help me first.

Hugs & blessings everyone:);):D

Nora

Nora-the patch I wear is plant based its the only one my doctor likes she won't do engineered ones

Good Afternoon,

I did KCM TLC Boxing this morning.

Debbie-good job with CC anxiously awaiting my workout sheets.

Nora-what happened to your finger?

Today I walked 1.75 miles on my treadmill and then did Yoga Stretch. I cannot believe how much better I feel after doing that stretch. I seriously need to start doing that at least twice a week. Finding time is always the issue.

Roxie
- I'll get you the sheets sent today.

Hi girls!:)

Same thing again with finger so only checkins for now.

Here's Today's check in:

Jessica Smith- Walk On- 5 Day Fat Burn- 30 Min HiiT Walk= 30 Min
MV= 8.0
CB= 328

The Master's Hammer & Chisel- Iso Strength Chisel= 35 Min
MV= 7.0
CB= 334

ICE- Chisled Lower Body Blast- Blizzard Blast Only= 18 Min
MV= 9.0
CB= 221

Total Calories Burned= 883:cool:

I'm sure everyone is enjoying the day and had some fun workouts today. Enjoy being fit and fabulous and have a blessed day and be well!:D:D

Hugs & Blessings:);)

Nora

Today I did Cardio Coach #3 and had an excellent workout. I really did well with this one today. I then did the stretch from Gym Style Legs. That is a good lower body stretch that Cathe does in that one.

Workout was 40 minutes, ran. 2.81 mile and burned 281 calories.

Nora - Great workouts and calorie burn yesterday!!! You are amazing and you inspire me each and every day. This morning I got up with a headache and almost didn't workout and then I asked myself, "would Nora not workout because of a headache?" My answer to myself was no way, she would workout no matter what. So I got up and got on my treadmill and had a great workout So thank you for that motivation!!!

Roxie - I will send the workout sheets today after work. Promise!!

Belinda - Hope you are having fun!

Good Morning Girls!:)

I just finished today's workout, and I will do personals because I will put the finger splint on after I do so.

Here's today's workout:

Jessica Smith- Major Metabolism Booster- 30 Min Strength Interval Walk= 31 Min
MV= 8.0
CB= 339

The Master's Hammer & Chisel- Hammer Conditioning= 31 Min
MV= 6.50
CB= 275

ICE- Rock'm Sock'm Kickbox- Timesaver #1 Warm up & Blizzard Blast= 28 Min
MV= 8.0
CB= 306

Total calories burned= 920:):D:cool:

Debbie- Aww, you flatter me, thank you for the compliment. WTG girlfriend that was a great workout today with Cardio Coach Volume #3 and smart choice to do a leg focused stretch as with GS Legs, excellent stuff and fab workout today. Nice calorie burn and distance, you go girl, your my hero!:);) Have a fit and fab blessed Thursday.

Roxie- Thanks for the info about a plant based patch. I didn't know there was one, good to know. Right now I am trying One a Day Women's Menopause vitamnins- they have soy estrogen in them and calcium. I'm trying these for a few weeks to see if they help, may switch to Estroven Over the Counter it has both Soy Isoflavones(soy based estrogen) and Black Cohosh. If I don't find relief with them then my doctor said he'd prescribe a low dose estrogen. So I'm hoping to go with the supplements. Doctor said its really important to take a calcium supplement because estrogen protects your bones so taking Calcium now after surgical menopause can help to protect them as we age. So I am also taking a calcium supplement now. I hope you are doing well and feeling great. How are the workouts going for you? Great I hope, and no discomfort etc.. Take care and have a blessed day!

Belinda- I hope you and your DH had fun at your DS wedding. Drvive safely home take your time be safe. Have a blessed day!:);)

Chris- Hi how are you? Can you believe our Patriots are not in the Superbowl this time. I will watch the Superbowl with Panthers and Broncos but I just won't be as enthusiastic about it. There were a few bad officiating calls that went against the Patriots and banged up offensive line that hurt them and prevented them going to the Superbowl. On the brightside all our guys can fully heal up & be ready for next season. So what's new with you? What workouts are you doing these days? Having fun no doubt. Take care and have a blessed day.

Nora

Last edited:
Good Morning Girls!:)

I just finished today's workout, and I will do personals because I will put the finger splint on after I do so.

Here's today's workout:

Jessica Smith- Major Metabolism Booster- 30 Min Strength Interval Walk= 31 Min
MV= 8.0
CB= 339

The Master's Hammer & Chisel- Hammer Conditioning= 31 Min
MV= 6.50
CB= 275

ICE- Rock'm Sock'm Kickbox- Timesaver #1 Warm up & Blizzard Blast= 28 Min
MV= 8.0
CB= 306

Total calories burned= 920:):D:cool:

Debbie- Aww, you flatter me, thank you for the compliment. WTG girlfriend that was a great workout today with Cardio Coach Volume #3 and smart choice to do a leg focused stretch as with GS Legs, excellent stuff and fab workout today. Nice calorie burn and distance, you go girl, your my hero!:);) Have a fit and fab blessed Thursday.

Roxie- Thanks for the info about a plant based patch. I didn't know there was one, good to know. Right now I am trying One a Day Women's Menopause vitamnins- they have soy estrogen in them and calcium. I'm trying these for a few weeks to see if they help, may switch to Estroven Over the Counter it has both Soy Isoflavones(soy based estrogen) and Black Cohosh. If I don't find relief with them then my doctor said he'd prescribe a low dose estrogen. So I'm hoping to go with the supplements. Doctor said its really important to take a calcium supplement because estrogen protects your bones so taking Calcium now after surgical menopause can help to protect them as we age. So I am also taking a calcium supplement now. I hope you are doing well and feeling great. How are the workouts going for you? Great I hope, and no discomfort etc.. Take care and have a blessed day!

Belinda- I hope you and your DH had fun at your DS wedding. Drvive safely home take your time be safe. Have a blessed day!:);)

Chris-

Nora

Nora-the patch is called Minivelle and its a low dose.

Hi Girls! ... You've all been so busy!!

Update here.... My mom is doing great! She's back in her own home with PT help , visiting nurse and home health aid. She bounced back at 92, pretty amazing!!

I started doing the ICE/RWH rotation this week. I have had some low back pain and am subbing in KCM Your Healthy Back for one of the cardios. Or taking a second rest day (usually after a night I work).

Belinda, what a crazy adventure you are on! Do you have the dogs with you too?!? I hope all gets fixed and you have safe travels!!

Nora, sorry to hear about icky menopausal symptoms. I am 52 and having some pre-menopause symptoms so far. Nothing big. Keep notes for me so I'll know what to do when I get there!!!

Roxie and Debbie.... You are doing the total body workouts you did in December? I stopped doing that one because I messed up somehow. I was doing it all wrong for a week and then got into ICE.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hi Girls! ... You've all been so busy!!

Update here.... My mom is doing great! She's back in her own home with PT help , visiting nurse and home health aid. She bounced back at 92, pretty amazing!!

I started doing the ICE/RWH rotation this week. I have had some low back pain and am subbing in KCM Your Healthy Back for one of the cardios. Or taking a second rest day (usually after a night I work).

Belinda, what a crazy adventure you are on! Do you have the dogs with you too?!? I hope all gets fixed and you have safe travels!!

Nora, sorry to hear about icky menopausal symptoms. I am 52 and having some pre-menopause symptoms so far. Nothing big. Keep notes for me so I'll know what to do when I get there!!!

Roxie and Debbie.... You are doing the total body workouts you did in December? I stopped doing that one because I messed up somehow. I was doing it all wrong for a week and then got into ICE.

Chris-we are going to start again Monday now that I am allowed to lift again.

Today I walked on my treadmill for 1.75 miles and then did Yoga Stretch. Feels good to stretch, I hope I can keep up with that when doing the full body rotation starting next week. Time is always the issue, however.

Chris - Good to hear from you. Yes, Roxie and I are going to do the rotation again. You are welcome to join us. I'll email you the workouts sheets if you'd like.

Hi girls!:)

Happy Friday girls:D

I just finshed today's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

Jessica Smith- Walk On Fast Fat Blasts- Fast Fat Burn= 16 Min
MV= 7.60
CB= 166

The Master's Hammer & Chisel- Chisel Cardio = 39 Min
MV= 8.50
CB= 453

MV= 7.50
CB= 195

Total Calories burned= 959:D:cool:

Chris- Good to hear from you, we missed you. Glad your mom is bouncing back, good for her! I see your doing ICE/RWH awesome combination. I really love RWH and I am amazed at all the awesome premixes etc with ICE both were fantastic purchases for me. You can't go wrong with those and have fun workingout. Take care and visit more often we love to hear from you. I am officially bummed about the superbowl because my beloved Patriots are not in it. Still Go Patriots next season!!!! I already am looking forward to it! take care and have a blessed day!:D

Roxie- Thanks for the info and name of your patch!:);)

Belinda- I hope all is well with you and can't wait to hear all the details about your DS's wedding, and your adventure getting there and back. Take care and have a blessed day and if you're driving back be safe.

Debbie- Great job on your workout today and stretch! Yes, I do need to make the time to do more of that. Nicely done by the way with 1.75 miles and Yoga Stretch. Bravo way to get that stretch in after a nice walk on TM. :):D Have an amazing and fab Friday with lots of blessings.

Nora

Good Afternoon,

I walked on the treadmill for 30 minutes this morning didn't want to but thought of Debbie and Nora. I ate lunch in my car today to escape the noise of the pharmacy and enjoy the 60 degree weather before the next snow storm its predicted we will get 10".

Debbie-I got the worksheets I just need to print them off thank you.

Nora-your welcome

Chris-nice yo hear from you

Hi girls....

Nice job on getting a stretch in , Debbie. I've had low back pain and have been making sure I do more I cut my other workouts a bit short. I do have your full body weight rotation from a few months ago, is that the one you're doing?

And great job, Roxie, on getting a walk in!!!

Nora, I love the variety of your workouts!

Yesterday I did RWH Back, Shoulders, Biceps and stretches and planks

Today is going to be Low Impact Sweat Cardio #2 with stretches and more planks!

Good Afternoon,

I did KCM Muscle Up 2 and Athletic Conditioning 2 workout 2 my abs are sore.

Chris-yes that is the rotation we are doing now that I am healed enough to lift.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.