CRACY, STRONG AND LOVING IT January 2016 - January 2020

Hi ladies!

Today I did STS Disc 16, Chest, Shoulders & Triceps and Core Strength from Lindsay Brin. Wow, this chest work was tough! According to my 1RM, 75% for chest presses is the weight I currently struggle to do. How is that possible?? I'll admit, I did not do all the reps. My chest was already fatigued from the previous exercises!

Nora, ZZ Top was excellent! They played for about an hour and a half with very little talking. Great job on your workout today!

This week I want to do Pure Strength workouts. Today I did Chest & Tri's. I forgot how much I like this workout, it's almost better than Gym Style. I really felt it.

Push-Ups: 2 sets/12 reps
Bench Press (warmup): 45# - 16 reps
Bench Press: 65# - 2 sets/10 reps
Incline Bench Press: 55# - 2 sets/10 reps
Inclined Dumbbell Press: 20's - 1 set/10 reps
Incline Dumbbell Flies: 20's - 2 sets/10 reps
Incline Superset (Flies to Press): 20's - 1 set/7 reps (was 9 reps but I couldn't go anymore than 7.

Close Grip Dumbbell Press: 12's - Drop sets - 12/10/8 reps
Lying Tricep Extension: 12's - 2 sets/10 reps
Cross Body Extension: 10# - 2 sets/10 reps
Lying Tricep Extension: 12's - 12 reps
Weighted Dips: 20# – 20/24 reps

Then I did a mile on my treadmill.

Running late again, I will try to come back for personals later. Hope you all have a great day!!

Hi girls:)

I just finished today's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

KCM 30MTF- Muscle Up 2B Fit- Workout #1= 28 Min
MV= 6.0
CB= 229

Core De Force- MMA Speed = 27 Min
MV= 8.50
CB= 313

Insanity Max 30 - Cardio Challenge= 33 Min
MV= 11.50
CB= 518

Total calories burned= 1,060:cool:

Debbie- Great job on Pure Strength Chest & Tri's weights today and 1 mile treadmill run. WTG girlfriend sounds like you had fun with your workout today. Have a blessed day!:);)

Hello's and waves to: Chris,Roxie, Jodi and Belinda- I hope you all have a great & and fun workouts so you can feel fit and fabulous:)

Hugs & Blessings:);):D

Nora

Hey girls,

I had a busy day today. Just got done with my workouts: I did STS Total Body Workout DVD = 66 min - Premixes: 3.Upper Body Only - 24.00 min + walk.

I have to get ready to take my dog to physical therapy. I will try to catch up on personals later. Good job, everyone.

Hi ladies!

Today at lunch I did a 10-minute At Home Cardio Walk with JS on YouTube.

After work I did Advanced Cardio Torch and Flexibility from Lindsay Brin and a 13-minute Cardio and Abs workout from JS on YouTube.

Debbie-great job with Pure Strength. Those are some great workouts!

Nora-great calorie burn today!

Belinda-great job with STS Total Body!

Today I did Cardio Coach 1, had to do a quick workout because I need to get to work a bit early today. Had a great workout, love this one. Short and sweet!!

Workout was 36 minutes, ran 2.27 miles, burned 240 calories (TM said 323) and went 4792 steps.

Nora - Great workout combo yesterday, you crushed it!!!

Belinda - Hope your dog is doing ok. Nice job on your workout!!

Jodi - Great job with you two-a-days!! You are doing great getting two workouts in!! Wish I could do that.

Roxie & Chris - Hope you are both doing well!!

Have a great day everyone!

Good afternoon,

STS Total Body Workout DVD = 66 min - Premixes: 2.Lower Body Only - 22.29 min + Slide & Glide Workout DVD
Express - Cardio + Stretch - 31:20 + walk is done. There is no warm up/cooldown in the he STS TB premix from today and yesterday :(

Roxie - good job this morning,

Debbie - yesterday at physical therapy was heartbreaking :( Brawler could hardly walk. We are getting ready to get him a K9 cart (dog wheelchair).

Jodi - good job yesterday.

Nora - nicely done as always.

I will be back tomorrow. Have a great day, everyone.

Hi girls!:)

Here's today's workout:

KCM 30MTF- Amped Up Cardio-Premix- Workout #1 No Drils= 23 Min
MV= 8.50
CB= 267

Core De Force- Dynamic Strength= 47 Min
MV= 7.25
CB= 465

Insanity Max 30- Tabata Power= 33 Min
MV= 9.25
CB= 417

Total calories burned= 1,149:):D

Belinda- As always an impressive workout and an inspiration, WTG on all your amazing and challenging workouts today, high fives! Have an amazing and blessed day!:)

Debbie- Wow, so cool you got a fun short and sweet workout in with Cardio Coach 1. WTG~! Your Workout was 36 minutes, ran 2.27 miles Bravo!!! Awesome as usual. You nailed it today short and sweet style, high fives!:):D:cool: Have an amazing blessed day!:);)

Roxie- Wow, you crushed it today with your killer workout of StudioSweat Spin Prime Climb 40 minutes 9.9 miles. Bravo, girlfriend you are amazing and feeling fit and fierce, good for you!:);) Have a blessed day!:D

Hello's and waves to Chris and Jodi- I hope you are both having an amazing day and fun workouts today. Take care and blessings to you both.:);)

Hugs & blessings:);)

Nora

Hi everyone,

Quick check-in, the night has gotten away from me!

Today at lunch I did a 1-Mile Express Interval Walk with JS on YouTube.

After work I did STS Disc 17, Legs, and STS Extended Stretch. My first time using a weighted vest with this workout. Loved it!

Good morning,

MMA. Fusion + SBF Butt Lift + walk is done.

Jodi - wtg, on STS. I usually do STS this time of the year. I think I did like 8 rounds of STS already if not more, lol.

Nora - wtg, on all your workouts yesterday. You are kicking butt.

Roxie - wonderful job on your spin workout. I alway's wanted a spin bike. I am not buying one, since I am downsizing.

Debbie - where are you?

Happy Hump Day, everyone.

Hi girls!:)

Here's today's workout :

KCM 30MTF- Muscle Up 2B Fit- Workout #2= 30 Min
MV= 6.0
CB= 246

Core De Force- MMA Speed = 27 Min
MV= 8.50
CB= 313

Insanity Max 30- Sweat Intervals= 32 Min
MV= 11.75
CB= 513

Total calories burned= 1,072:cool:

Belinda- You are knockin' those workouts out of the park as per your usual. Great workout today with MMA. Fusion + SBF Butt Lift + walk , WTG!! How's your furry kids doing? Have a fit & fab blessed day!:);)

Hello's & waves to: Debbie, Chris, Roxie, and Jodi.. I hope all of you had a great workout and a blessed day!:D

Hugs & blessings:);)

Nora

Good Evening,

I did StudioSweat Lower Body Sculpt my legs are going to be sore tomorrow.

Belinda-good job on your workouts. I have had the bike for a while but never used it much but decided to change things up.

Nora-nice calorie burn

Sorry I didn't check in this morning, I was running late (as usual) and had to be at work early. Today I did Pure Strength Back, Biceps and Abs, the entire workout. Had a really good workout, love this series!!!

Back
T-Bar Rows w/u
: 20# - 16 reps
T-Bar Rows: 40# - 3 sets/10 reps
Barbell Rows: 45# - 3 sets/10 reps
One Arm Row: 25# - 3 sets/10 reps
Barbell Shrugs: 45# - 2 sets/20 reps

Biceps
Barbell Curl:
35# - 2 sets/10 reps
Seated Alternate Hammer Curls: 12's - 20 reps
Seated Sweep Curls: 12's - 24 reps
Negative Curls: 20#/25# - 2 sets/10 reps
Concentration Curls: 12# – 2 sets/12 reps

Then I did the Ab work and walked 1 mile on the treadmill.

Belinda - So sorry to hear about Brawler. :( How old is he?

Roxie - Nice job burning those legs!!! I need to get a good leg workout in. Maybe Friday.

Nora - Dang girl, nice calorie burn!!! You are amazing with your workouts, nice job as usual!!!

Jodi - You had a great leg workout as well, nice job!!!

Last edited:
Hi ladies!

Today I did ICE Low Impact Sweat, basic premix #1 which is the main workout plus core 2.

Debbie-great job with Pure Strength again!

Roxie-nicely done with your spinning!

Nora-you are on fire! Great calorie burn!

Belinda-STS 8 times, wow, that's awesome! Great work today with all your workouts.

Today I did Pure Strength Shoulders so I can dedicate tomorrow to legs. I had a good workout and was also able to walk on my treadmill for 1.5 miles.

Shoulders
Arnold Press
: 12's - 2 sets/10 reps; 10's - 1 set/10 reps
Seated Clean & Press: 5's - 2 sets/8 reps (should have used 8's)
Side Lateral Raise: 10's - 2 sets/10 reps
Reverse Flies: 8's - 2 sets/10 reps
Side Lateral Raise: 8's - 16 reps

Burner for sure.

Have great workouts everyone!!!

Good morning,

Lower Body Blast Workout DVD - Premixes: 3.Standing +Floorwork + Leg Conditiong Drills - 76.38 min is done. I also walked 30 min.

Debbie - thank you! He is almost 12 years old :( Nice job with your workouts.

Jodi - every year I do a round of STS, not this year. I need to catch up on all my other workouts first.

Roxie - good job yesterday. Changing things up is always good.

Nora - fantastic job on all your workouts.

That's it for me today. Have a great day and workout, everyone.

Hi girls:)

I just finished my workout for today, and not feeling well dragging myself through it, but will now check in but will need to rest so I'll be skipping personals today.

Here's today's workout:

KCM 30MTF- Cardio Pump- Workout #1= 30 Min
MV= 8.0
CB= 328

Core De Force- Power Sculpt= 37 Min
MV= 7.75
CB= 392

Insanity Max 30- Tabata Strength= 33 Min
MV= 10.0
CB= 451

Total calories burned= 1,171:);)

That's it for me today I think I will take it easy the remainder of the day. Have a blessed day everyone and fun workouts:):D

Hugs & blessings:)

Nora

Hi ladies!

Today I did STS Disc 18, Back & Biceps.

For lunch at work today, we had a massive Thanksgiving feast. So much food, ugh! However, I was able to convince my two co-workers to go for a 1-mile walk outside when we finished. It felt so much better to move after all that food instead of going back to sit at our desks and be miserable.

Debbie-great job today! I love working shoulders.

Belinda-I love LBB, especially the barre bonus. Great job!

Nora-you deserve a rest after that massive calorie burn! My base kit of Core De Force arrived today! I'll be trying it next week.

Roxie-great job with your spin workout!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.