CRACY, STRONG AND LOVING IT January 2016 - January 2020

Jodi,

yes I do recommend 21 Day Extreme its challenging but fun. This one will take y ou to the next level if you have done 21 Day Fix and are ready for something more in terms of a challenge 21 Day Fix Extreme or as I say 21DFX. I have done about 4 rounds of extreme and about 3 rounds or so of 21 Day Fix. Both are good and I love the 30 min or so time frame so its great if your short on time or if you want to do a workout thats 30 minutes so you can add on another workout like I often do, its great either way. I like lots of options with my workouts so I won't get board or in a rut.

Have fun and keep moving:);)

Nora

Hi all!

Today I did Chisel Agility and Define: Lower Body from PiYo. Chisel Agility - super fun! Define was a wonderful stretch, felt so good!

Debbie-I love Power Hour, good work! If I can figure out how to post a pic of Carol, I will. She's one tough chick in the zombie apocalypse!

Belinda-nice workouts! I have a couple of workouts from Ellen during her Crunch days. I love them, they are still some of my favorites.

Nora-good job, that's a lot of calories burned! I work out after work so by the time I do that and eat dinner, I end up posting a bit later so no worries about missing my post.

Hey Chris! I am loving Hammer & Chisel so far. The Balance and Iso workouts were tough! I'd say I've also been working out for about 15 years, but it was when I discovered Cathe a few years ago when my exercise world changed forever. Cathe is simply amazing!

Roxie-what is CLX? I'm always intrigued by workouts I'm not familiar with.

Hope everyone is having a great evening!!

Nora, thanks for the info on 21DFX! I really am enjoying Autumn so much with H&C so I know I'll end up buying it soon. I always love trying new workouts!

Today was Cardio Coach #3. I've been having real bad issues with my right foot - I have HUGE bunions on both sides and really need to have surgery. I had surgery on my left foot back in 1995 and it was the WORST surgery ever. I had to wear a cast for 6 weeks and then had to wait another 2 weeks before I could workout. They had to straighten out the bones on both sides of my foot which made the recovery time so long. I do not want to go through that again. If they can just take the bunions off, my recover time would not be that long. I will have to see my foot doctor soon and find out what I can do. Right now even my running shoes hurt to wear. It's ridiculous.

Anyways, I'm babbling. Workout was 40 minutes, ran 2.8 miles, burned 265 calories and went 5563 steps.

I don't have time for personals but I hope you have a great workout and a great day today!!!

Good morning,

Did you guys see Cathe's Anointment? Hope the link works: https://www.facebook.com/Cathe-Friedrich-49839277161/?fref=nf

I did Leslie S. 3 Mile walk and X-Train Fit Circuit Burnout " TB".

Debbie - sorry to hear about your foot. Hope the doc can help you soon.

Jodi - I also have and done a few rounds of 21 DF. I love both programs.

Roxie and Nora - nice job yesterday.

See you all tomorrow. Have a great day.

Hi girls!:)

No workouts today trying to take a few days recovery. Have blessed day everyone and great workouts!:);)

Hugs, blessings, and healing prayers:);)

Nora

Good Evening,

I did CLX Burn Intervals before work this morning. GS is up to 8lbs and healthy.

Debbie-good job on your workout.

Jodi-CLX is Chalene Johnson's Exterme Series from Beachbody.

Nora-smart taking a recovery week.

Belinda-good job on your workouts.

Hi all! I'm excited about Cathe's announcement. I missed the first opportunity to get the Turbo Tower so I'm glad it's available again. Of course, who knows where I'll store it...my workout space is tiny. Can't wait to hear more about it all!

Today I did Hammer Power from H&C and Core 1 from 22MHC. Hammer Power is an interesting workout, and I think when I get my weights right, I'll really like it. I went pretty conservative the first time through.

Debbie - so sorry about your foot. Sounds very painful!

Belinda - nice job! I'm glad you like 21DF as well. I will be buying it at some point.

Nora - enjoy your time off!

Roxie - good workout! I've heard good things about CLX. From the little bit of PiYo I've done, I can tell Chalene has a good personality.

Hi all!

I had a rest day yesterday and today did Hammer ISO Strength, nice and short ! I had a busy morning and afternoon.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Good Evening,

CLX Burn Circuit 3 this morning. It was a wild day at work definetly a Friday 13. My body aches all over.

Sumo Squat W/Overhead Press-10lbs, 12 reps
Lunge W/Calf Raise-10lbs, 24 reps
Squat W/Lateral Raise-8lbs/12 reps
Sumo Squat W/Delt Raise-8lbs/12 reps
Squat W/Double Overhead Press-10ls/12 reps
Lunge W/Lateral Raise-8lbs/12 reps
Sumo Squat W/Calf Raise-12lbs/12 reps

Great job yesterday, Roxie! Hope you have a nice weekend after yesterday.

Today I did HC Chisel Endurance. Challenging !!! I did extra stretches at the end, 2 minutes of stretching is not enough for me.

Have a great weekend all!! [emoji869]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hi all! Today I did a long, steady uphill walk on the treadmill. Music from Carrie Underwood and Chris Young kept me company.

Hope everyone is having a great weekend!!

Hi ladies!

Today I did Chisel Balance from H&C and Resistance 2 from 22MHC. Those rows with pistols squats in CB are so tough!

Take care everyone.

Good Evening,

No official workout just bounced a 16 lb 4 month old around all day yo get him to sleep he wouldn't let me sit.

Jodi- good job on your workout

Wow, you girls have been busy since I've been on here! Nice workouts everyone!! I haven't had time to read everything but I see you all did kick some butt.

This week I'm going to do 4 Day Split weight workouts. I haven't done these workouts since 2008!!! Today I did Chest and Back.

Round 1
Supermans
(warmup) - hate these but did them.
One Arm Rows (warmup) - 12#/16 reps
One Arm Rows – 25#/8 reps
Pushups - Full/Partial – 7x’s (love these!)
One Arm Rows – 25#/8 reps

Pushups – 8 singles/8 bottom/8 top

Round 2
Underhand BB Rows
– 55#/2 sets-7 reps
Incline Dumbbell Flyes – 20's/12 slow reps
Underhand BB Rows – 55#/2 sets-7 reps
Incline Dumbbell Flyes – 20's/12 slow reps

Round 3
One Arm Rows Palms Back
– 20#/12 reps
Decline Pushups – 12 reps

Round 4
Incline Pullovers
– 20#/8 reps
Incline DB Chest Press – 30's/12 reps

Round 5
Back Pulls w/Band

superset w/
Y’s w/Band
Around the Clock Pushups

Had a great workout!!! I also walked on my treadmill for a mile.

Hope you all have great workouts today. Hopefully I'll be back later for personals.

Good morning,

Quick check in, my workout is done. I will post later what I did, need to shower and get ready for a doc appointment.

Have a great Monday, everyone. BBL!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.