CRACY, STRONG AND LOVING IT January 2016 - January 2020

Hi girls!:);)

I just finished today's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

The Master's Hammer & Chisel- Iso Strength Chisel= 35 Min
MV= 7.0
CB= 334

Mike Donavanik's Extreme Burn HiiT 30- Workout #1= 31 Min
MV= 9.20
CB= 389

Total calories burned = 723:);)

Belinda- Superfun workout for you today with Rock'n & Sock'n Kickboxing: Basic Premixes: #2 Warm Up + Main Routine + Muscle Meltdown - Triceps + Stretch - 61:52, Bravo!!! I love RSK its so fun. Glad you had a great workout today, now go have a blessed day.:);):D

Chris- Happy Birthday girlfriend, have a super special birthday today and Mother's Day tomorrow.:);):cool::D Hooray its Chris's birthday, YAY!!!

I hope Debbie and Roxie have fun blessed day today and a great mother's day or blesss the mom in your life.:):)

Hugs, blessings & healling prayers:);)

Nora

Hi girls, Happy Mother's Day everyone!:)

I just finished this short recovery workout and stretch, and I really needed it, and will now check in.

Jessica Smith- Walk on 6 week Transformation- 360 Abs= 31 Min
MV= 8.0
CB= 339

KCM 30MTF-Athletic Conditioning vol1- Stretching Workout = 26 Min
MV= 4.50
CB= 160

Total calories burned= 499:)

Have a blessed Sunday & Mother's Day girls!:);):cool:

Hugs, blessings, and healing prayers:);)

Nora

Today I did half of Power Hour. Last time I did this workout was in 2005!!! Had an ok workout. I like this workout but way too many reps for me. My neck was starting to tighten up and that is never good with the problems I have with my upper back and neck. I won't be able to work out on Friday so I'm going to finish Power Hour on Wednesday and do two cardios this week.

This is what I did:
Squats - 30#
Plie Squats - 15#

Pushups
Dumbbell Flyes
- 15's
Barbell Press - 40# but should have gone way lighter, this was tough

Deadlifts/Barbell Row - 25# should have gone heavier
One Arm Rows - 12# Should have used 15#

Then walked on my treadmill for 1 mile.

Hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day!!!

Hi girls!:)

Good morning girls, I hope everyone had a fun mothers'day. I just finished today's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

21 Day Fix Extreme- Cardio Fix Extreme = 30 Min
MV= 8.50
CB = 360

The Master's Hammer & Chisel- Chisel Cardio = 39 Min
MV= 8.50
CB= 453

Total calories burned = 813:cool:

Debbie- Awesome workout with Power Hour, I like the idea of doing half of it today, and the other half Wednesday. I forgot that one had a lot of reps, I remember one of them did just now which one it was. Yes, I totally hear you on neck getting too tight from lots of reps. I agree that is never a good thing. I can relate having chronic neck issues I will modify to avoid problems. Good for you doing that as well. Nice workout with the shortened version of Power Hour and finished up with a nice 1 mile treadmill walk. High fives girlfriend, great workout today WTG!!! Have a fun and blessed day!:):cool::D

Belinda, Roxie, and Chris I hope you all have great workouts today and a relaxing blessed day.:):D

Chris- Has the The Master's Hammer & Chisel arrive yet? Did you get to try out any of the workouts yet? If so, what did you think?

Hugs, blessings, and healing prayers:);)

Nora

Good Evening,

I did CLX Burn Circuit 1 this morning. I hated going back to work today.

Sumo Squat W/Hip Lift-15lbs, 12 reps
Lunge W/Posterior Fly-10lbs, 12 reps
Pushup W/Leg Lift-12 reps
Dead Lifts W/Posterior Fly-10lbs, 12 reps
Lunge W/Core Rotation-15lbs 24 reps
Bench Press & Leg Lower-15lbs, 12 reps
Squat W/Side Bend-15lbs, 12 reps
Fwd-Lean Lunge W/Posterior Fly-10lbs,12 reps
Chest Fly W/Hip Lift.

Debbie-good job with your workout and listening to your body.

Nora-good job with your workouts. How is it possible for you to be overweight you always burn alot of calories.

Hi everyone! Belinda has kindly agreed to let me jump in to this check-in. I look forward to getting to know everyone!

First, let me check-in. I'm in my second week of the Hammer & Chisel basic rotation, and I'm also mixing in 22 Hard Corp and maybe some PiYo.

Sun - I did Total Body Hammer and 10 Minute Ab Hammer. This is the first workout from Sagi in the series that I really enjoyed.

Today - I did Chisel Cardio and Cardio 1 from 22MHC. So far I have loved all the workouts from Autumn. Very impressed with her. Cardio 1 is not terribly tough except for the burpees...you do a total of 82 of them!

A little background on what I've done since the new year started...an ICE rotation, ICE/Xtrain, my own Muscle Meltdown rotation, and Edge Booty Extreme 2.

A little background on me...I just turned 50 in February and also entered the wonderful world of menopause. I have 1 husband, 0 kids, 1 dog, 1 cat and live now in Mississippi (born and raised in NJ).

Thanks for letting me join the party!

Hi everyone! Belinda has kindly agreed to let me jump in to this check-in. I look forward to getting to know everyone!

First, let me check-in. I'm in my second week of the Hammer & Chisel basic rotation, and I'm also mixing in 22 Hard Corp and maybe some PiYo.

Sun - I did Total Body Hammer and 10 Minute Ab Hammer. This is the first workout from Sagi in the series that I really enjoyed.

Today - I did Chisel Cardio and Cardio 1 from 22MHC. So far I have loved all the workouts from Autumn. Very impressed with her. Cardio 1 is not terribly tough except for the burpees...you do a total of 82 of them!

A little background on what I've done since the new year started...an ICE rotation, ICE/Xtrain, my own Muscle Meltdown rotation, and Edge Booty Extreme 2.

A little background on me...I just turned 50 in February and also entered the wonderful world of menopause. I have 1 husband, 0 kids, 1 dog, 1 cat and live now in Mississippi (born and raised in NJ).

Welcome to the group.

I woke up all stuffed up with a terrible headache. I had a crappy night sleep and I didn't feel like doing anything today. I started feeling a cold coming on last week and now it's in full swing. Great. However, I did get up and got on my treadmill and walked for about 2.5 miles. I worked up a sweat so I guess all is good.

I need a tan...

Jodi - WELCOME!!! So glad you are joining us!!!

Roxie - Prayers that you are safe. This weather is crazy!!!! Nice workout!!

Nora - Nice workout and calorie burn again yesterday! You kicked butt, girl, as usual!!!

Belinda - Hope you are doing well!

Hi and welcome Jodi :) Glad you joined us!

Hi girls

Sorry for not checking in yesterday. My internet wasn't working, brrr..

Yesterday I Jenny Ford Aspen Lower/Upper body weights and I walked 5 miles. Today I did Jenny Ford Hawaii Step and 3 mile walk.

I already worked out this morning. I will be back later for personals.

Welcome Jodi, its nice to have another girl in the mix. I just finished today's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

The Master's Hammer & Chisel- Chisel Agility = 39 Min
MV= 9.0
CB= 479

The Master's Hammer & Chisel- Glute Chisel = 18 Min
MV= 6.75
CB= 166

21 Day Fix Extreme- Hardcore Abs= 11 Min
MV= 5.0
CB= 75

Total calories burned = 720;):cool:

I'm anxiously waiting for Focus T25 to get here, the expected delivery date for Gamma is Wednesday, The base kit Alpha & Beta are expected by Friday. I can't wait! :D So, I think I'll workout tomorrow and then have the next few days be recovery for me. Then Monday I will start in on T25, fingers crossed it get here.

Jodi - Welcome! Yay, on The Master's Hammer & Chisel and 22 Min Hard Core. I have both of those. I have completed 1 round of Hammer and Chisel including the deluxe workouts too and then some more. I have 21 Day Fix and 21 Day Fix Exteme and lots of others. I do love Autum and have Sagi's Body Beast, and love that as well. I have lots of workouts and several of Beachbody's stuff as well, and of course about 99% of our beloved Cathe. I like lots of variety so I won't get board and keep on moving. I just finished Jillian Michaels Body Revolution and did One Week Shred of hers in addition to other stuff, and over did it. I am currently trying to ease back a bit on the length of my daily workouts. I have MS, just turned 51 and had a surgical menopause in september 2015. So, I have been struggling with MS fatigue which I am used to but the menopause thing has really upped the anty considerably. So that is why I have scaled back the length of my workouts. Great job on your workout today with Chisel Cardio and Cardio 1 from 22MHC, Nicely done!!! WTG!! I have done 22 MHC Cardio 1 and the burpees get me. After all that have a wonderful blessed day.:):) :D

Roxie- Welcome back from vacation, we missed you! I hope you had a great time and lots of fun. Yikes on the weather, I will definitely keep my fingers crossed for you. Take care and be safe:);) Have a blessed day.

Debbie- sorry you have a cold, they are no fun. Good for you getting in a 2.5 mile walk on the treadmil today, and working up that sweat might help. Have a blessed day and feel better & get some rest.:):D;)

Belinda- Sorry your internet was giving you troubles yesterday keeping you from checking in. Way to Go girlfriend on your workouts yesterday with yesterday Jenny Ford Aspen Lower/Upper body weights and walked 5 miles. Today's workout was with Jenny Ford Hawaii Step and 3 mile walk, way to get it done that was awesome! WTG!!!

Chris- How are you doing today? How are you liking Hammer & Chisel? I'd love to know what you think of it so far. Take care and have a blessed day!:);)

Hugs, blessings, and healing prayers:);):D

Nora

Good Evening,

I did StudioSweat Ondemand Spin Part 1 and Cathe's Basic Stretch. We survived the weather last night it stayed west of us but it is suppose to be the same tomorrow.

Nora-good job on the workouts. I keep forgetting I had my hysterctomy in December some moves really bothers me.

Debbie-I hope you feel better soon.

Belinda-sometimes the internet can be a pain

Jodi-what did you do today?

Hi everyone! Thanks so much for the warm welcome. What an awesome group of ladies!

Today I did Max Hammer Strength from H&C and Resistance 1 from 22MHC. Another good one from Sagi! Resistance 1 makes a nice add-on.

Belinda-nice workouts! I'm not familiar with Jenny Ford. Time to do some research!

Nora-congrats on your workouts! Since getting to know Autumn through H&C, I've been thinking about getting 21 Day Fix Extreme. Would you recommend it? With the 30-minute length, I think they would be great to combine with something else for a tough rotation.

Roxie-good job! I have to say I love your name. I used to watch the daytime soap opera, Guiding Light, and there was a great character on the show named Roxie.

Debbie-so sorry you're not feeling well. I think the walk you got in was some great medicine for feeling better. I look at your picture and think of Carol from The Walking Dead!

Today I did the 2nd half of Power Hour. Wow, had a great 30 minute workout. Then I walked on my treadmill for 1 mile.

This is what I did:

Shoulder Front Raise: 10# plate
Side Lateral Raise: 5's
Rear Delt Raise: 3's (these kill my upper back so went light)
Barbell Overhead Press: 25#

Bicep Curls: 20#
Bicep Curls: 20#

Lying Barbell Tricep Extension: 25#
Kickbacks: 5's
Lying Barbell Tricep Extension: 25#

Killer. The high reps really catch up to you. I'm glad I revisited this workout. :)

Jodi - I have no clue who that is! LOL!!!

Hope you all have great workouts! Nice job yesterday, I have no time for personals. Sorry!!! :)

Good morning,

I did Leslie Swanson 5 mile advanced walk " 3 mile walk and Barefoot Cardio w/ Ellen Barnette.

Jodi - you can find Jenny Ford on youtube. I bought a few of her dvd's from Totalfitnessdvd's or buy Jenny's downloads from her site. I really like her workouts.

Roxie - we live in the county and our internet goes out constantly and our cell phones drops calls :( I get so annoyed by this :(

Nora - great job on your mix of workouts.

Debbie - your rotations looks good. WTG!

That's it for me today. Have a great day and workout, everyone.

I just finished today's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

KCM 30 MTF- Athletic Conditioning Vol. 2- Workout#1 = 32 Min
MV= 8.50
CB= 371

Mike Donavanik's - Xtreme Burn HiiT 30- Workout #2= 30 Min
MV= 9.30
CB= 381

Total calories burned = 752:);):cool:

Belinda- Nicely done today with Leslie Sansone 5 mile advanced walk " 3 mile walk and Barefoot Cardio w/ Ellen Barnette, great low impact workouts excellent choices, WTG and high fives!!!!:):D:cool:

Debbie- I hope you are feeling better battling your cold. Excellent job with today's workout 2nd half of Power Hour and then a 1 mile treadmil walk, sounds awesome. I need to do that try doing half of Power Hour one day then the second half another, great idea!:);) Awesome workout as usual now go have a blessed and amazing day!:);):D

Jodi- Sorry I missed your post yesterday. You must have posted after I did. Great workout yesterday with Max Hammer Strength from H&C and Resistance 1 from 22MHC those are challenging workouts but each in its own way. Great stuff yesterday you nailed your workouts, high fives!! WTG!! Have a blessed day.:)

Chris- How are you doing? So what workouts are you doing these days? Any Hammer & Chisel?? Take care and have a great workout whatever one you choose and a blessed fun day!:);)

Roxie- How are you doing girlfriend? So how was your trip to Colorado? Are you still in the resting up phase from vacation or are you back to work ? How's your two beautiful Grand babies doing? On any count have a happy blessed day.:);)

Hugs, blessings, and healing prayers:);):D:cool:

Nora

So sorry I missed a few days!!! I had a great birthday/Mothers Day weekend! I hope you girls did too!! Mommies of fur babies count as moms too!! I actually spent the day Sunday with just my 2 cats and 1 dog. It was heaven....lol

I also started H&C on Monday, I REALLY like it so far, and am very happy I decided to get it!!

Monday I did Chisel Balance... It surprised me by being more of a weight workout, I thought it would be Yoga balances, etc.
Tuesday I did Hammer Plyometrics . I was very surprised at how high those big guys could jump. I did a lot of modifications, but got a great workout!!
Today I just finished Iso Strength Chisel. Agains, loved it and it was challenging, the 3rd set of ISO holds were HARD!!!

You girls have been working hard!!

Welcome , Jodi!!! Cool you are doing HC too!! I just turned 54, I've been working out for about 15 years now. I recently put on a bunch of weight, from food choices, not workouts. In spite of eating crappy, ive kept to working out, because I really LIKE it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Good Evening,

I did CLX Burn Circuit 2 this morning I would post but internets down again.

Debbie-good job today

Nora-loved Colorado don't like being back at work and the grandbabies are growing so quickly, good job with your workouts

Belinda-goodbjob with your workouts

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.