CRACY, STRONG AND LOVING IT January 2016 - January 2020

Hi girls:)

Happy Friday girls. I just finished today's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

Jessica Smith- Walk On 15 Min Fat Blasters- Belly Blaster Walk = 15 Min
MV= 7.60
CB= 156

T25-Alpha- Lower Focus = 29 Min w/CD
MV= 9.35
CB= 370

T25- Alpha Cardio +stretch = 28 Min
MV= 9.0
CB= 344

Total calories burned= 870

Belinda- Nicely done today, WTG. Great workout today with Malibu Step = 43 min (4428 steps:p) + Aspen Lower/Upper Body = 33 min. You are amazing, now go have an amazingly blessed Friday!:);):D

Debbie- Wow, another killer workout today for you awesome job! Amaxing workout today with 4DS Shoulders, and Ab work on this workout. Nice choice of warm up to start if all off with GS Shoulders, Back & Biceps.:);):D

Jodi- Great workout yesterday with Max Hammer Strength and 10 Minute Ab Hammer from H&. What a fun workout you had yesterday, WTG!!! Have a great and blessed day!:);):cool:

Roxie- Hi how are you doing? So what workout did you do today? I hope you a fab blessed Friday:);)

Chris- How are you doing? Having fun workouts with Hammer & Chisel? I hope so. Have a great Fab blessed Friday!;):):cool::D

Hugs, blessings, and healing prayers:cool::):D

Nora

Good Evening,

I did CLX Burn Circuit 3 this morning. I had a doctors appointment this afternoon and then we went and saw the new Victoria Secret that my daughter works it's a new job for her and the place looks amazing.

Sumo Squat w/Overhead Press-8lbs/12 reps
Lunge w/Calf Raise-12/bs/22 reps 11 on each leg
Squat w/Lateral Raise-8lbs/12 reps
Lunge w/Frontal Raise-8lbs/12 reps
Squat w/Calf Raise-12lbs/12 reps
Sumo Squat w/Delt Raises-8lbs/12 reps
Squat w/Double Overhead Press-10lbs/12 reps
Lunge w/Lateral Raise-1lbs/12 reps
Sumo Squat w/Calf Raise-12lbs/10 reps

Debbie-good job this morning

Nora-good job with your workouts

Belinda-I like the names of your workouts

Jodi-enjoy your rest day

Hi all! I took it a little easy today and did Crunch's Burn & Firm Pilates with Ellen Barrett. Love this one and still worked up a good sweat.

Roxie-good job on your CLX workout!

Hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend!

Good Evening,

I did CLX Burn It Off and Ab Burner this morning then we spent the day at the lake.

Jodi-good job I like Ellen I have some from Fittv.

Good evening,

This morning I did Statue of Liberty Step = 47 min (4081 steps)

Had a busy day today. I will be back and catch up on personals tomorrow. Good night, everyone.

Hallo everyone,

I did Hawaii Step = 40 min + Niagara Falls Step = 29 min today.

I will be back tomorrow. Have a great Sunday everyone.

Hi girls!

Just a quick check in for today.

here's today's workout:

Jessica Smith- Walk Stronger- 360 Abs= 31 Min
MV= 8.0
CB= 339

T25 Stretch = 25 Min
MV= 4.50
CB= 154

Total Calories burned = 493;)

I hurt my back Friday so I had to rest it. I thought I'd workout out today with a gentle workout and see how it went. My back is on the mend and I really loved T25 Stretch after my walk with JS. Wow, that stretch is amazing, love that stretch I'll be reaching for that one a lot.

Gotta run, have a blessed day girls, and I'll see you at tomorrow's check in.:);):cool:

Hugs, blessings, and healing prayers:);)

Nora

Good evening ladies!

Today I did Total Body Chisel and 10 Minute Ab Chisel from H&C. Ok, I'm gonna say these two are my favorite out of the whole series! I was able to go pretty heavy with my weights and I think I can go heavier on all the leg moves next time. The ab workout is so different with the use of the bench. Really enjoyed both workouts.

Hope everyone is having a peaceful Sunday!

Hi...

Thought I'd check in since I had some time.

I've mostly been doing H&C workouts, but today switched it up, I did 21 DF Total Body Cardio.

I've been getting a lot of low back pain/spasms, so I'm trying to figure out if H&C is aggravating it.

I'm not sure yet?!?!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Today I did Pure Strength Chest & Triceps. Had a great workout. I like that workout, it was fun. Cathe is so young in them.

This is what I did:

Push ups off step – 2 sets/12 reps
Bench Press w/u – 55# - 16 reps
Bench Press – 65# - 2 sets/10 reps
Incline Bench Press – 65# - 2 sets/10 reps
Incline Dumbbell Press – 25's - 10 reps
Incline Dumbbell Flies – 25's - 10 reps
Incline Super Sets (Flies to Press) – 15's - 9 reps

Close Grip Tricep Dumbbell Press – 15's - 1 set/12 reps; 1 set/10; 1 set/8 reps
Lying Tricep Extensions – 10's - 2 sets/10 reps
Cross Body Extensions – 10's - 2 sets/10 reps
Lying Tricep Extensions – 10's - 12 reps
Dips – 1 set/20 reps 1 set/24 reps

Nora - I hope your back feels better soon!!!

Hello to everyone!! I hope you all have great workouts!!!

Good morning,

I am done with XTrain Bic & Tricpes # 13 Timesaver (Rounds 4-9) + Core #1 (45:55), I also walked 3 miles.

I will be back tomorrow. Have a great Monday everyone.

Hi girls!:)

I just finished today's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

Jessica Smith - Walk on- 5 Fat burning Miles- Turbo Charged Walk = 13 Min
MV= 7.80
CB= 138

Ripped with HiiT- HiiT Circuit Upper Body - Premix #4 Timesaver #1= 34 Min
MV= 8.50
CB= 395

T25- Alpha Cardio + Cool Down = 28 Min
MV= 9.0
CB= 344

Total calories burned = 877:cool:;)

Jodi- Nicely done yesterday with the killer combo of Total Body Chisel and 10 Minute Ab Chisel from H&C. Way to rock your workout, WTG and high fives!!!:);):cool: Have a blessed day!:)

Chris- Sorry to hear your back is bothering you. I hurt my back Friday, I think I pulled or strained a muscle so I've been babying it and resting a few days now I'm back to working out but prepared to modify if I need to. Good thinking to change up the workout for a day or so see how your back feels after that. WTG yesterday with 21 DF Total Body Cardio. I hope you are feeling better today. Take care and take it easy have a blessed day!:);):D

Debbie- How are you feeling? Knee feeling better? Awesome workout today with Pure Strength Chest & Triceps. I haven't done that one in ages I should think about fitting that in to my rotation soon. Have blessed day and feel awesome!:);)

Belinda- great workout today with XTrain Bic & Tricpes # 13 Timesaver (Rounds 4-9) + Core #1 (45:55), plus walking 3 miles. Wow, great job and high fives!!!!:);)

Roxie- How are you doing? I hope you are well and having fun with your workouts. Have a blessed day and be well.;):):confused:

Nora

Good Evening,

I did CLX Burn Circuit 1. We spent yesterday at the lake.

Sumo Squat w/Hip Lift-15lbs/12 reps
Lunge w/Posterior Fly-8lbs/24 reps
Pushup w/Leg Lift-12
DeadLift w/Posterior Fly-10lbs/12 reps
Lunge w/Core Rotation-15lbs/20 Reps
Bench Press & Lower Leg-15lbs/12 reps plus green band
Squat /Side Bend-15lbs/12 reps
Fwd-Lean Lunge w/Posterior Fly-8lbs/12 reps
Chest Fly w/Hip Lift-12lbs/12 reps.

Debbie-good job today
Belinda-good job today
Jodi-nice workout yesterday
Nora-good job with your workouts.

Hello!

Today I did Hammer Plyometrics and Dirty 30 Extreme, which is a bonus on H&C. I wanted to give it a try to see if I would be interested in 21 Day Fix Extreme. Loved it...I will be ordering it soon. :)

Chris-sorry to hear about your back. Hopefully it's not because of H&C!

Debbie-love Pure Strength. Great job with those heavy weights!

Belinda-great job with xtrain. Always love Cathe's premix options!

Nora-another calorie scorcher for you today...awesome job!

Roxie-nicely done wth CLX again!

Hope everyone has a good evening. I'm waiting patiently for The Bachelorette to begin!:rolleyes:o_O

Real quick, I'm running late AGAIN!!!

I did Run Fit today and had a great workout. Love this one!

Workout was 52 minutes, ran 3.6 miles, burned 343 calories and went 7307 steps.

No workout for me tomorrow because I have to be at work at the butt crack of dawn. I hopefully will be back to read what you all have done and do personals!!

Have a great day everyone!

Hi girls!:)

I just finished today's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

Turbo Fire- Class 30= 33 Min
MV= 8.50
CB= 383

T25- Alpha- Total Body Circuit= 29 Min w/CD
MV= 11.0
CB= 436

Total calories burned= 819:):cool:

Roxie- Great job yesterday with CLX Burn Circuit 1, WTG and nice weights, WTG!!!;):cool:

Jodi- Awesome job on your workout yesterday with Hammer Plyometrics and Dirty 30 Extreme great stuff there, WTG!!:D

Debbie- WTG, with RunFit, great workout and some serious stats . Great effective workout of 52 minutes, ran 3.6 miles, burned 343 calories and went 7307 steps. Most impressive girlfriend, way to rock that workout! :):D

Belinda- Love your workout today with Les Mill Combat 60 Live Ultimate Warrior's, I love LMC and know you has a killer workout today, well done!:);):D

Chris- I hope you are having fun with today's workout and feeling like a million bucks. :);)

I hope everyone has a blessed and wonderful day!;):D

Nora

Hey girls... I did Total Body Hammer today,

Only Awesomeness going on here!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hey all!

Today I did Iso Strength Chisel from H&C. I had planned to do more, but I have been tired all day and a little sore from the past couple of workout days. I did manage to up my weights for almost every exercise so I'll consider that a win.

Great job everyone on today's workouts...everybody rocked it!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.