CRACY, STRONG AND LOVING IT January 2016 - January 2020

Today was supposed to be cardio coach but without doing a tmi, I have what feels like a rock in my stomach. It's been there since last night and won't leave. Not sure what is causing it. I was very uncomfortable this morning so I just walked on my treadmill for 2.75 miles.

Worked up a good step count, like almost 7000 so I'm happy about that. Worked up a good sweat, too.

Happy workouts everyone!!!

Hi girls,

Yoga Body Makeover Series : D1:3. Core Power and XTrain Bi & Tric premix 1 is done.

Nice step count, Debbie :)

Waving Hi to everyone that checks today. Have a great day and workout everyone.

Hi girls:)

Just time for a quick check in today, no personals sorry.

Here's today's workout:

21 Day Fix Extreme- Lower Fix Extreme = 35 Min
MV= 7.0
CB= 334

Cardio Coach Vol.1-Myshort Mix+ cool down & Stretch Vol.3+ 1 song= 23 Min
MV= 9.0
CB= 283
Distance= 2.0 Miles

Body Beast- Abs = 11 Min
MV= 5.0
CB= 75

Total calories burned= 692

I hope everyone is feeling fit and awesome. Have a great workout today/rest day and enjoy a blessed day!:)

Hugs & Blessings;):)

Nora

Good Evening,

I walked on the TM for 30 minutes this morning and will do my planks.

Debbie-hope your stomach feels better tomorrow good job on the workout.

Belinda-good job with your workout

Nora-good job with your workouts.

Today was Gym Style Shoulders. That was a quick workout, like 15 minutes. Had a lot of time left so I did Power Hour Abs and then walked on my treadmill for 1.5 miles.

Seated Overhead Press – 3 sets/10 reps - 12's
Standing Lateral Raises – 2 sets/10 reps - 10's
Standing Lateral Raises w/Band
Front Raises w/Band
Dumbbell Rear Flies
– 2 sets - 12's
Rear Delt Flies w/Band

Roxie -
My stomach is still bothering me today. Not sure what's going on. I made Sweet & Sour Chicken and had it the night before and yesterday so maybe something in it wasn't right. I hope it goes away soon, very uncomfortable.

Nora - Nice workout again! You are amazing, girl!!! Love CC #1!!

Belinda - You had a nice workout, too!! Nice going!

Chris - Hi girl! Hope you are doing well. How is your son doing?

Hi girls!:)

I just finished today's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

21 Day Fix Extreme- Cardio Fix Extreme= 32 Min
MV= 8.50
CB= 360

The Master's Hammer & Chisel- Master's Cardio = 18 Min
MV= 9.0
CB= 221

ICE- To The Mat Legs & Glutes- Timesaver #7 All Floor Work= 23 Min
MV=6.0
CB= 188

Total calories burned= 769:cool:;):)

Roxie- Nicely done yesterday girlfriend with TM for 30 minutes this morning and planning to do planks later, WTG sounds like a great workout awesome job. Now go have a fab and fit blessed Friday!:);):cool:

Debbie- I hope your stomach is feeling better today, maybe try some peptobismal that usually helps me out when my stomach does that. Nice fun workout you had today with Gym Style Shoulders, Power Hour Abs, and then a 1.5 mile treadmill walk. That all sounds like a great well balanced workout, WTG girlfriend high fives. Let's hope your stomach will feel better ASAP. Have a Fab blessed Friday:);):D

Belinda and Chris- I bet you girls had a great workout for today and are off having a wonderful blessed fun Friday.:);):cool:

Hugs, blessings, and healing prayers:);)

Nora

Good afternoon,

I did Jenny Ford Hawaii Step and walked.

Nora - nice combo today.

Debbie - nice job on your UB workout today.

Roxie - wtg, on that walk and planks.

I will be back tomorrow. Have a great day and workout.

Here's today's workout:

The Master's Hammer & Chisel- Power Chisel = 31 Min
MV= 8.0
CB= 328

KCM 30MTF- Lean Body Circuits- Workout #1 = 29 Min
MV= 8.50
CB= 337

The Master's Hammer & Chisel- 10 Minute Ab Chisel= 11 Min
MV= 5.0
CB= 89

Total calories burned= 754

Belinda- Nice workout yesterday makes me think of tropical adventures. You did Jenny Ford Hawaii Step and walked yesterday, sounds like a fun workout to me. WTG girlfriend!!!! How's Browler doing? Have a blessed weekend!;):cool:

Hello's and waves to all my girls: Debbie, Roxie, and Chris too I hope you all had fun workouts, feel fit and fabulous and have a blessed weekend!:);):cool::D

Hugs, blessings, and healing prayers:);):D

Nora

Sorry , just a quick check in. I did Flex Train today...premix with no discs/firewalkers. I'm off to my sons baseball game!! I'll try to chat more tomorrow!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Good evening,

I did my workout this morning, just getting around to post. I did Jenny Ford Step & Weights and 4. Lower Body Power yoga.

Nora - nice job yesterday.

Chris-good job today.

Good night, everyone.

Last edited:
Good evening,

Today I did Yoga Body Makeover Series : Power Seat Yoga and On the Ball Yoga (Bonus) = 60 min. I forgot how amazing Yoga on the Ball was. I feel all stretched out today. I also did Leslie Swanson 5 mile Challenge walk.

This morning DH and I cleaned out the garage a little more. My car is full with bags of cloth and ready for Goodwill tomorrow:)

Good night, ladies.

Good Morning,

We spent yesterday on the road to start our vacation in Colorado drove through snow but nothing where we are at. Plan on doing alot of walking today.

Here's today's workout:

21 Day Fix Extreme- Cardio Fix Extreme = 30 Min
MV= 8.50
CB= 348

The Master's Hammer & Chisel- Chisel Cardio = 39 Min
MV= 8.50
CB= 453

Total calories burned = 801:):cool:

Roxie- How exciting a vaction in Colorado road trip, Yipeeee! Wow, so happy for you have a ball and enjoy. Enjoy your walk today and savor the surroundings. Please share all about Colorado, love to hear vaction stories. Have a blessed and wonderful day and safe travels.:);)

Hello's waves and good morning to : Chris, Debbie and Belinda take care girls and have fun and fit workouts for today. Have a blessed and wonderful Monday.

Hugs & Blessings:);):D

Nora

Good afternoon,

This morning I did ICE Metabolic Total Body premix #4 Warm Up + Main Routine + Blizzard Blast + Stretch - 60:11.

I will be back tomorrow. Have a great Monday, everyone.

Good Afternoon,

We went for a 3.6 mile walk and the air here is so thin I had to stop and catch my breath on the first hill.

Hi all, sorry I didn't post this morning. I had to go into work at the butt crack of dawn and didn't have time to post my workout. I did workout but only for about 30 minutes. I did the chest and back work from Pyramids. Wow, what a burner this workout is, I forgot how it felt to do this workout. Really worked my muscles good. I also did some plank work. I'm planning on doing Pyramid Bi's & Tri's Wednesday an Shoulders on Friday. Wish i could work my legs, my knees just hurt too bad anymore. :(

This is what I did:

Chest Flyes & Presses: 12's/15's/20's/15's/12's
Pullovers & Double Arm Rows: 12's/15's/20's/15's/12's
Probably could have gone heavier with back, but it burned as is.

Hope you all had a great day!

Today I walked on my treadmill for 2.5 miles. Was going to do CC #2 but my body is sore all over. I've been on my feet since Sunday at noon and my legs are so tired. I got some good steps in this morning, though, and I broke a sweat. So all is good. :)

Roxie - Enjoy your vacation! I bet Colorado is beautiful! Can't believe they are still getting snow, though. Yikes!!!

Nora - Nice workout yesterday and excellent calorie burn!! Nice job girl, you are always so inspiring to me.

Belinda - Nice job on your workout as well. Still on the fence about the ICE workouts. Are the weight training ones good?

Debbie - good job this morning. I'll be honest, I am getting a little tired of ICE :( I only done the ones in my feed, can't really speak for the other workouts yet. I do see a lot of people selling their sets. I have to modify the heck out of them, a lot of burpees, jumping jacks in the Blizzard Blast :( If you like jumping jacks than go for it. The once I have done more compound moves, not really straight up weight lifting. The premixes are not really a WOW factor either. They are all the same pretty much as the main workout. Some of the mishmash premixes are in different order. Look at my feed and you can see, it's pretty much the same workout over and over :( I am sure, some people don't mind doing the same workout over and over again. The workouts are not low impact as she promised. Amanda really doesn't do any modification, IMO! Once I am done with the workouts you can borrow my set instead of buying it :)

Last edited:
Debbie-I have Ice Upper Body and To Mat for the legs and I like these but unless you use heavy wts you won't be challenged.

Roxie - isn't to the Mat more floor work? I think the pace on these workouts are too fast for heavy weights, JMO!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.