CRACY, STRONG AND LOVING IT January 2016 - January 2020

Today I worked shoulders and had a great workout. I was supposed to do legs as well but wanted to leave my knees alone. Sick of them hurting. I'm sure I'll have to have surgery someday soon. :(

This is what I did:

3 sets/9 reps with 1 minute rest between each set:

Warmup was GS Shoulers, Back & Bi's

Overhead Barbell Press: 40#
Lateral Raise: 12's
Upright Row: 40#
Band Pull/Rotator Cuff Pulls: Green band

Then I walked on my treadmill for 1.5 miles.

Roxie - I was just exhausted yesterday, I have't lost my desire to workout. I need a new rotation, though, not really liking this one.

Belinda - Nice workout as per usual! :) Oh, and I'd love to go to Hawaii! Me and my dh will get there one of these days.

Nora - For someone who wasn't feeling good yesterday, you sure did kick butt. Wow, look at that calorie burn! Nice job and hope you are feeling better today.

Chris - Hope you are doing well.

Happy Friday girls:)

I am taking a rest day today so no workout. I had an early doctor's appointment for a annual physical exam. I was stressed out dredding this appointment because of prior issues from my surgery in September. This appointment post hysterectomy was a peace of cake unfortunately I was stressed out before realizing this my blood pressure was high for me, just nerves.

Oh well, needless to say the appointment took up my exercise time and I did not want to workout afterwards. We also have the repair man coming to fix washer and dryer so I guessed it wasn't in the cards to workout today. Have great workouts today ladies and a blessed and wonderful Friday.

Hugs & blessings,:D

Nora

Hi everyone,

No workout for me today :) Taking a rest day.

Debbie - one day I will go to Hawaii :) I hope you find a rotation soon.

Nora - enjoy your rest day. You deserve it.

I will be back tomorrow. Have a great evening.

Good Evening,

I went for a walk over my lunch hour today it was to windy and the temp was perfect. I am going ot start getting back in the swing of things next week no more excuses.

Hi girls:)

I just finished today's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

Body Beast- Total Body= 38 Min
MV= 6.50
CB= 337

Hard Corps- Cardio 3 = 22 Min
MV= 9.40
CB= 282

Total calories burned = 619

I planned to do more today for workouts, but I just don't feel up to it.;)

I hope everyone has a blessed and relaxing weekend, see ya at monday's check in.:):cool:

Hugs & blessings:);)

Nora

Good afternoon,

Today I did Michelle Olson Perfect legs, glutes and abs. Perfect gluten and abs is divided into 2 lower body toning segments. I did both. The ab on both were tough.

I will be back tomorrow. Have a great weekend everyone.

Today I did Gym Style Chest & Tri's. Sick of the last rotation I was doing. I had a great workout. I forgot how hard this workout is. Very fun, though.

72 Drop Set Push-Ups: Yea, didn't get all these done. Way too many for me anymore!
Dumbbell Press: 3 sets/12 reps - 25's (2) - 20's (1)
Dumbbell Flies: 3 sets/12 reps - 15's
Inclined Dumbbell Press: 2 sets/12 reps - 20's
Incline Dumbbell Flies: 2 sets/12 reps - 15's

Close Grip Barbell Bench Press: 2 sets/10 reps (bonus on last set) - 40#
Dips: - 24 reps
Dumbbell Lying Extension: 2 sets/8 reps - 12's
Seated Overhead Press: 2 sets/12 reps - 20#
Cross-Body Extension: 2 sets/12 reps - 10#
Cross-Body Extensions w/Band
Kickbacks:
2 sets/10 reps - 10#
Skipped band kickbacks

Got on my treadmill and walked .5 miles, not much time left after this workout.

Hope you all have great workouts!!

Hallo everyone,

Took a walk this morning and did Jenny Ford step today.

Debbie - nice job on your workout this morning.

I will be back later.

Hi girls!:)

I am still working out hard just not beating the crud out of myself this week. I just finished today's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

21 DFX- Cardio Fix Extreme = 30 Min
MV= 8.50
CB= 348

The Master's Hammer & Chisel- Master's Cardio= 18 Min
MV= 9.0
CB= 221

Jessica Smith- Walk On 6 Mile Mix- Mile 4- Cardio Interval Abs = 15 Min
MV= 8.0
CB= 164

Total calories burned = 733;)

Debbie- No worries on changing up a rotation or deciding on something else. I've done it, it;s fine just whatever works and is fun for you. Nicely done today with Gym Style Chest & Tri's and a .50 mile treadmill walk, WTG!!! The 72 pushups thing, ugh I don't think I was able to do anywhere near that many. Push ups are always something that really is a challenge for me as they tend to bug my wrists. I'm better at them now and can do some from my toes but can't go down as far as Cathe and crew. I just do what I can with good form and I feel ok about that, maybe next time try to do more. Yes, I recall all of Cathe's GS's are fun workouts and challenging, as true to Cathe they are all excellent. Have a blessed and fun Monday.:D

Belinda- Great job today with Jenny Ford step and a nice morning walk, Bravo! Now go have a super blessed Monday and enjoy!:);)

Hello's and waves to Chris and Roxie I hope all is well with you on this Monday. I hope if you all are working out to have a fun workout and a super amazing blessed day!:);)

Hugs and blessings:);)

Nora

Good Evening,

I did a run/walk on the TM Saturday and yesterday we starting moving stuff from our storage unit to the house so not and offical workout but alot of lifting and walking. It was stormy here all night so my phone kept going off with alerts so I didn't sleep well so couldn't get up this morning.

Debbie-the gym styles are always good workouts I just think they are to long.

Nora-good job today.

Belinda-good job with the walk.

Today I did Cardio Coach #3 again and did great with it, I had an excellent workout. I was going to work abs afterwards but figured a stretch would be better. I was right. I did the stretch from Legs & Glutes.

Workout was 40 minutes, ran 2.8 miles, burned 268 calories which is malarky - treadmill said 386 - and went 5527 steps.

Roxie - Really? You think GS's are too long? Well, I guess Back, Biceps and Shoulders is but Chest & Tri's in only 48 minutes. I won't do GS Legs, my knees just can't take those types of workouts anymore. Tomorrow I'm going to do Back & Bi's of GS and then Friday do the Shoulder section.

Nora - Back in the day I could do all those pushups. Now I'd rather be safe than sorry. I do what I can on my toes and then I go on my knees. I don't really even finish that anymore on GS, I stop at around the 12 or 10 reps.

Belinda - Nice job on your workout!! It's finally getting nice enough for us to walk outside as well. Looking forward to summer!!!

Hope you all have great workouts!!!

Good Morning,

KCM Circuit Burn 2 this morning. We are expecting another stormy afternoon and night.

Debbie-really it's just the leg workout that is to long.

I just finished today's workout and will now check in,

Here's today's workout:

Jessica Smith- Walk On 30 Day- Major Metabolism Booster- Strength Interval Walk= 30 Min
MV= 8.0
CB= 328

The Master's Hammer & Chisel - Hammer Power= 39 Min
MV= 6.03
CB= 321

The Master's Hammer & Chisel- Ab Chisel =11 Min
MV= 5.0
CB= 75

Total calories burned = 738:);):cool:

Roxie- Good Job on your Run/Walk on TM yesterday. High fives on today's Circuit Burn 2. Wow, sorry about the storms, just keep safe. Take care and be well. Have a blessed day;):)Hang in there regarding the storm.

Debbie- Awesome job on your Cardio Coach #3 TM Run today of 40 minutes 2.8 miles, well done girlfriend way to kick butt. Nice call on doing a Cathe Stretch from Legs & Glutes. I bet that felt great. Now after all that have a super blessed Tuesday!:);):cool:

Chris and Belinda- I hope you are having a Terrific Tuesday and fab workouts. Take care ladies have a blessed day and be well.:);):D

Hugs, blessings & healing prayers:);)

Nora

Quickie check in. After 2 days of a headache , it went away and I was able to workout today. I did 21 DF Upper Body Fix and Amy Dixon Core Cuts.

Busy day!!!

Have a good workout today!!! [emoji119]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hey girls,

Did my workouts this morning. I did XTrain Back,Chest & Shoulder Premix #10 Timesaver (Rounds 1-7) + Core #1...56.04 and Yoga Body Makeover Series : Power Tone with Weights.

Chris - glad you feel better. Good job, girl.

Nora - nice mix of workouts today.

Debbie - great step count this morning.

Roxie - wtg on KCM Circuit Burn 2 this morning.

Have a great day, everyone.

Today was GS Back & Biceps. I didn't do shoulders because I'm doing that on Friday. Had a great workout. These are tough with the slow counts Cathe does. Not used to that!!!

Reverse Grip Dumbbell Row: – 2 sets/8 reps - 25's 1 set/12 reps - 20's
One Arm Row: 2 sets/12 reps - 25#
T-Back Squeeze w/Band
Pullovers:
2 sets/8 reps - 30#
Low Back Extensions on Step: Skipped (don't like these)
Low Back Rotation Tilts: Skipped (don't like these)

Barbell Curls: 2 sets/10 reps - 40#
Dumbbell Partial Reps: 8's
1st set Concentration Curls: 12's
2nd set Concentration Curls: 12's but should have gone heavier
Curl Up/Reverse Downs: 10 reps - 12's
Hammer Curls: 12's (should have gone heavier)
Wrist Curls: 2 sets/16 reps - 5's

Roxie - You're right, other than C&T's, GS are long workouts. I forgot how long they are. :)

Have great workout everyone!!!

I just finished today's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

The Master's Hammer & Chisel- Chisel Cardio = 39 Min
MV= 8.50
CB= 453

The Master's Hammer & Chisel- Power Chisel = 31 Min
MV= 8.0
CB= 339

Total calories burned = 792:cool:

Chris- Great job Chris on Monday's workout with 21 DF Upper Body Fix and Amy Dixon Core Cuts, sounds like an amazing and fun workout, high fives, WTG!!:);)

Belinda- Nicely done yesterday with XTrain Back,Chest & Shoulder Premix #10 Timesaver (Rounds 1-7) + Core #1...56.04 and Yoga Body Makeover Series : Power Tone with Weights. Great workout there girlfriend, you rocked it.Bravo!!!:cool::D

Debbie- Wow, GS Back & Bi's , sounds challenging especially knowing Cathe. I haven't done any of the GS's in ages, I should think of doing those in a rotation in the near future. Well done girlfriend, you are amazing WTG!!!:):):D

Roxie- I hope all is well with you and that you are having fun with your workouts and feeling great. Have a blessed day!:);)

Have a blessed and wonderful day girls!:);)

Hugs, blessings, and healing prayers:);)

Nora

Hidy ho ladies!!

I just got done with ICE Low Impact Sweat, Timesaver Premix of Cardio 1. Then I did 10 extra minutes of stretching .

Debbie, GS are tough! It's great you're revisiting those workouts!!
Belinda, Xtrain weights are fun and tough!!
Nora, I'm starting to want Hammer & Chisel! [emoji12]
Roxie, hope your weather is calmed down and all are safe!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hey girls,

Today I did XTRAIN - All Out Low Impact Hiit = 38:56 min and Bob Harper The Biggest Loser: Power Walk = 4 miles. I forgot to charge my fitbit this morning, didn't give me any steps on XTrain AOLM this morning. I had to add another workout to get my steps, lol.

Chris - I like XTrain workouts.

Nora - good job with H&G today.

Debbie - good job on GS's today.

Roxie - have a great workout today.

I will be back tomorrow. Happy Hump Day, everyone.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.