CRACY, STRONG AND LOVING IT January 2016 - January 2020

Good Morning!:)

I just finished today's workout and will now check in,.

Here's today's workout:

ICE- Metabolic Total Body- Timesaver#4 Timesaver MishMosh = 32 Min
MV= 8.0
CB= 350

ICE- Icy Core 1 = 11 Min
MV= 5.0
CB= 75

Jillian Michaels- Body Shred- Apex= 36 Min
MV= 9.50
CB= 467

Total calories burned = 892:):D

Roxie- Congrats on being a grandparent again. Well wishes and prayers for your DD and new GS may they both be well.:);)

Debbie- Great job with getting it done today with Cardio Coach #1. I know somedays no matter what I have meh sort of workouts and other times I know I nailed it. We all have those sort of workout days. Nice distance on your run today nice step count, and bravo for adding on SJ&P Abs. Well done girlfriend WTG!!!:) Now go have a blessed day!:);)

Chris- I hope you are feeling better. Sending well wishes your way!

Belinda- I hope you have a great workout today and a blessed day. How's Browler doing ? I'm praying for good news on the tests you are waiting on for Browler.

Hugs & Blessings:D

Nora

Hey girls,

Went for a walk this morning and also did Jenny Ford's Aspen Lower/Upper Body weights. I am taking it easy for the next few day's. I will do a yoga/stretch later.

Roxie - congratulations on being a new grandma again. I will keep your DD and GS in my thoughts and prayers.

Nora - I keep forgetting to check in the morning, I usually do my workouts early in the morning. Good job girl. No words on the tests yet? Still waiting.

Debbie - nice job as well.

I will be back tomorrow. Have a great day and workout

Good Afternoon,

I did KCM Stepboxing Premix Kickbox and Weights. Dd said they took the oxygen off of Berkley and he is now eating so baby and momma are fine.

Debbie-he was actually overdue they were going to induce tonight but he came on his own. I didn't want to workout today either I didn't sleep very well last night.

Belinda-thank you

Nora-thank you

This morning I worked Back & Biceps and had a great workout. I'm having issues with my left elbow again, not sure what is irritating it this time.

This is what I did:

GS Back, Biceps & Shoulders warmup.

3 sets/8 reps each with 1 minute rest between each set:

One Arm Row: 30#
T-bar Row: 50# (haven't done this in a long time)
Bent Over Raise: 15's

EZ Barbell Curl: 40#
Incline Hammer Curl: 15's
Reverse Barbell Curl:
25#

Walked on my treadmill for 1 mile.

Roxie - Glad everything is ok with your grandson!!!

Have great workouts everyone!!

Good morning,

Workout is done: I did Georges ST Pierre RUSHFIT " Strength & Endurance = 40 min. This one had a lot of body weight exercises.

Roxie - how is the mommy and baby doing?

I will be back tomorrow. Happy Hump Day!

Hi girls!:)

I just finished today's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

MetaShred- D2- Phase 3- Shrednado= 31 Min
MV= 9.0
CB= 381

Jillian Michaels- Body Shred- Ignite = 35 Min
MV= 9.55
CB= 456

Total calories burned = 837:);):cool:

Roxie- YAY!! your DD and GS Berkley doing so much better today, that is truly happy and joyful news. I'm thrilled to hear this fantastic news!
Now you can get some much needed rest. Have a blessed day and blessings for you family!:);):D

Debbie- Another awesome weight workout for back and biceps for you today is done. Nicely done today, wow those weights are no joke, amazing and nice job of walking a mile on the Treadmil as well. Excellent workout today you're a legend, now go have a legendary blessed day!:):D:cool:

Belinda- Great workout for you today as well with Georges ST Pierre RUSHFIT " Strength & Endurance = 40 min. I've heard alot of good things about RushFit. SO what did you think about it? Nicely done today girlfriend high fives!!! You have some really great workouts in your fitness dvd library, lucky girl! Glad you had a fun and challenging workout today, now go have a beautiful blessed day! ps. sending hugs for Browler.:);):cool:

Chris- How you doing? better now? I sure hope so. Let us know how you are doing and what's new with you. Have a blessed day and be well!;):D

Hugs and blessings:);):D

Nora

Hi again!!

I've been doing easier workouts the last 2 days. Yesterday I did Turbo Jam Cardio Party and stretches. Today I did 20 minutes of 4DS Lower Intensity Step and then KCM Muscle up , B,C,S and Abs.

I'm still coughing , but it's definitely better!

Congrats on becoming a grandma again, Roxie!!!! So exciting!!!! Enjoy!!!!

Belinda, hope your pups is doing ok. Poor baby! How old is he? Those KB workouts sound very cool!

Nora, you have some different workouts there too!! Sound fun!!

Debbie, nice weight work. Are you doing your own thing again?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Today I walked 2 miles on my treadmill. I was exhausted this morning so didn't feel like running. Glad I did something, though.

Hope you all have great workouts! Sorry I haven't had time for personals. Hopefully later I will back. :)

Good Morning,

I did gwt a walk in yesterday from the hospital to DD's house not enough room in her car with two carseats. Nothing tiday maybe a walk at lunch if it's not to smoky. I don't understand stand me I start seeing progress than just give up working out.

Debbie-good job getting something done

Here's today's workout:

KCM- 30MTF-Lean Body Circuits-Premix- Lean Body Cardio = 33 Min
MV= 8.50
CB= 383

Jillian Michaels- Body Shred- Zenith = 37 Min
MV= 9.45
CB= 477

Total calories burned= 860:cool:

Not feeling well today migtaine after being on phone for 2.5 hours with pharmacy, insurance etc... So please forgive me for skipping personals today. I hope everyone has amazing workouts and a blessed day~!:);)

Hugs & Blessings;):)

Nora

Good afternoon,

I did a Jenny Ford Malibu Step and ab workout this morning.

Nora - Rushfit is a total-body, MMA-style conditioning circuits led by St-Pierre's trainer Erik Owingsstarts. Warm up was -Air Squats, Push ups, Sit ups, Burpees. That went on for about 15 min :( Than he did weight circuit which I liked. I am not a big fan on crawling on the floor and jumping up again. My back can't handle it. I do feel my abs today from the exercises. Good job yesterday.

Have a great afternoon everyone. I will be back tomorrow.

Today was Shoulders. Was supposed to do legs as well, but me knees haven't been great since the last week when I worked legs. AAARRGGGG!!! Had a great shoulder workout, though.

This is what I did:

3 set/8 reps with 1 minute rest between each set. Add some light weight after as well just to change it up a bit.

Warmup was GS Shoulders, Back & Biceps

Arnold Press: 15's
Alternate Front Raise: 8's
Upright Rows/Shrugs: 35# (did 12 reps with the shrugs and did them right after I was done with the rows)
Lateral Raise: 12's/5's (dropped to 5's and did another 8 reps with no rest)

Walked 1.25 miles on my treadmill.

Nora - Hope your migraine is gone. I hate having those. Hope you are feeling well today.

Belinda - Nice workout!! :) Hows your doggie?

Roxie - What do you mean "if it's not too smoky?"

Chris - Coughing is the worst!!! Hope you are feeling better.

Here's today's workout:

10 Min Treadmil Run = 10 Min
MV=9.0
CB= 9.0
Distance = .81

MetaShred- D3- Phase 3- Body Builders Burnouts= 32 Min
MV= 8.60
CB= 376

Jillian Michaels- Body Shred- Apex= 36 Min
MV= 9.50
CB= 467

Total calories burned = 966:cool:

Debbie- Nice call to skip legs today if they're still sore from last leg workout. Great workout today with shoulders sounds like a fun workout today. Then you did a really nice Treadmil walk for 1.25 Miles, WTG!!! Sounds like a fantasic fab Friday workout to me, high fives!! Now go have a fun and blessed Friday!;):cool::D

Chris- Glad to hear you are feeling better, now its just that cough that is hanging around. Nicely done getting back into workouts by easing in Wednesday with Turbo Jam Cardio Party and stretches. Wednesday was 20 minutes of 4DS Lower Intensity Step and then KCM Muscle up , B,C,S and Abs. Bravo girlfriend!!! SO glad to see you back and that you are on the mend. Great choice of workouts you did for yesterday and day before, well done! High fives girl you did awesome!!:):D:cool:

Hello's and waves to Roxie ( Congrats again on new GS and blessings) I hope you are getting rest and having a great blessed awesome Friday! And Hello's and waves to Belinda- I hope you have a great workout and may blessings follow you today. :);)

Hugs and blessings:D

Nora

Hi girls,

I took a rest day yesterday. I've been feeling really shitty after work nights lately. I think it's my eating. I always felt so much better when I made healthier choices. I'm going to have to work on that!!!

Today I took a 25 minute walk in the woods with Buddy and then came home and did KCM MUSCLE UP , Legs and Arms.

I'm still coughing , but definitely feel so much better!!

Debbie, good job listening to your body and and not pushing it when your legs weren't feeling great.

Belinda, I've hear of Rushfit! I've heard they're definitely tough!! [emoji119]

Roxie, just keep choosing more physical walking, etc if you can't get in a workout.

Nora, good job on getting something done with a migraine! [emoji847]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Good afternoon,

I did Karen Voight B.L.T and Cathe XT Bi & Triceps: Premix 04 Timesaver (Rounds 1-5) + Core #1 (37:18). I been cleaning out my basement, forgot to post this morning.

Debbie - thanks for asking about Brawler. Yesterday we got the spinal tab results. Everything is fine! We are waiting for one more test. Hopefully we know soon. We took him for a short walk yesterday, he wasn't doing so great :( Hurts me to see him like this.

Nora - great job today. You are kicking butt with your workouts.

That's it for me today. Have a great Friday, everyone.

Good morning girls!:);)

I just finished today's workout which also concludes my 8 weeks of Jillian Michaels Body Shred, Very good system and effective. My results were kind of mixed because during parts of it my diet sucked so results are not what I would like them to be. On days I did stick to my diet the scale was mericful. Over all this was a challening workout and Jillian does get a lot done in those 30- 37 Min workouts nothing is left untouched. She is tough but fun too. I really liked this system and will likely reach for it again and again. I will need to switch off from Jillian to start 22 Minute Hard Core next week. I also finished this week MetaShred's 21 day program, also very good and fun. I love BJ Gaddour's comments and sense of humor. Both were fun stuff and plan to do them again in the future.

Here's today's workout:

Mike Donavanik-Xtreme Burn- 10 Mnute HiiT DB Boot Camp = 11 Min
MV= 9.0
CB= 135

Jillian Michaels- Body Shred- Ignite = 35 Min
MV= 9.55
CB= 456

PiYo- Strength = 22 Min
MV= 7.0
CB= 210

Total calories burned = 801;):cool:

Belinda- Good luck to your daughter on her charity contest she's working on.

Hello's and waves to : Chris, Roxie, Debbie and Belinda have a beautiful & blessed weekend girls.;);)

Hugs & blessings;):):cool::D

Nora

Good Afternoon,

I did LIS Afterburn when I got home from work and stayed with 8lb weights and skipped the last two intervals.

Nora-good job

Belinda-I can believe it kids like to do nothing but watch tv and video games.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.