CRACY, STRONG AND LOVING IT January 2016 - January 2020

Hi girls!:)

I just finished today's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

Cardio Coach Vol.2- Warm up, SS, Ch.1,Ch.2,SS, Ch.3,CD,Coaches Notes = 36
MV= 9.20
CB= 452
Distance= 3.40 Miles

High Reps- Upper Body Only= 39 Min
MV= 6.50
CB= 347

Insanity Max 30- Max Out Cardio= 33 Min
MV= 11.0
CB= 496

Total calories burned= 1295 ;) Cool!

Debbie- Congrats on finishing your Total body rotation and getting great workouts + results I can understand extending it a few more weeks, its good stuff! I gotta say impressive weights you are using there. Amazing workout today and great treadmill 1 mile walk. High fives on a great workout, now you're ready to kick butt on having a blessed day!:)

Roxie- Great job on your workout today with KCM Trim Down 1 which is Kickboxing and weight intervals. Yes, that is a challenging sweatfest of a workout. WTG and high fives!! After that workout you are ready to take on Monday, so go have a blessed day!;)

Belinda- How are you today? Whatever your workout plans have a great workout and a blessed Monday!:):)

Hugs & blessings;)

Nora

Hey everyone,

STS D4 + STB LB is done.

Does anyone own a JumpSport? If so, do you like? Or is it a wast of $$? Do you use it with Cathe's workouts?

Have a great day, everyone.

Good morning,

Today will be a rest day for me. I am going to DC shortly. It's my DD's 32nd birthday. DH and I will staying until tomorrow. I am sure, I will get all my steps in today. We have a fulfilled day planed for her :)

Happy Halloween, everyone.!

Today I did another one of those workouts from the Treadmill app I have, it was called Base. 45 minutes of jogging and sprinting, it was TOUGH!! I am not used to continually running so I had to stop and walk every now and then to bring my HR down. I was drenched when I got done. Funny how something different can really change how your workouts go. There were some 2 minute sprints on a 4% incline on this workout!!! It was fun, though, I really am enjoying these workouts.

There is one on there called Mountain Climb and it looks really hard. I may tackle that one next week.

Workout was 45 minutes, ran 3.23 miles, burned 324 calories (TM said 429, App said 1091 - I don't think so), and went 6486 steps. Avg. HR 120, Max HR 169. Great workout!!!

Belinda - I've never heard of JumpSport. Happy Halloween!!

No time for personals, hope you all have great workouts!!! Still waiting for my Kelly workouts.

Last edited:
Hi girls, Happy Halloween;)

Here's today's workout:

Jessica Smith- 10 Minute Quick Walks- Powered Up Walk= 10 Min
MV= 7.70
CB= 105

Susan Chung- Rapid Fire 3- Steady Blast Rock Hard Core= 36 Min
MV= 8.50
CB= 418

Insanity Max 30- Max Out Power=- 34 Min
MV= 8.90
CB= 413

PiYo- Strength= 22 Min
MV= 7.0
CB= 210

Total calories burned= 1146 :)

Debbie- Awesome workout today with aTreadmill app I have, it was called Base. 45 minutes of jogging and sprinting, sounds very fun and challenging, yikes 45 minutes total running, boy that's tough stuff. Bravo on yor 3.23 Miles ran today WTG!! You go girl!!! Have a blessed and fun Halloween.:);)

Belinda- Happy Halloween to you and wish your daughter happy birthday for me, that is so cool to have a Halloween birthday. Have a fun and blessed special day with your family. Have a bewitching rest day!;)

Roxie- Have a great workout today and a fun and blessed Halloween. Are your GS's going to trick or treat you at your house tonight? :)

Hugs and blessings;)

Nora

Good Evening,

No workout this moI worked until 9 last night and had to be back at 8:30 this morning.

Nora-no my GS’s are at their other grandparents my SIL’s grandfather passed away and his funeral was today. Great workouts.

Debbie-sounds like you had a good workout.

I did Total Body today and had a great workout! I feel great today!! Didn't go real heavy today and that was good with me.

3 sets/5 reps with 1 minute rest - warmed up with GS Chest & Tri's

Dumbbell Squats - 25's
Upright Row - 35#
Dumbbell Press - 25's
Hammer Curls - 20's
Lying Triceps Extension - 15's
Pullups - 3 Assists

Then did 1 mile on my treadmill.

Workout was 60 minutes, burned 279 calories, Avg. HR 97, Max 131. Went 4058 steps.

Running late, hope you all have great workouts!!

I just finshed today's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

Cardio Coach Vol.2- Warm up, SS, Ch.1,Ch.2,SS, Ch.3,CD,Coaches Notes = 37 Min
MV= 9.20
CB= 465
Distance= 3.45 Miles

Flex Train- Timesaver #3 No Disc + No Firewalkers + No Core= 39 Min
MV= 7.50
CB= 399

Insanity Max 30- Max Out Sweat= 34 Min
MV= 11.0
CB= 511

Total calories burned= 1375 OM gosh!

Debbie- High fives on another awesome workout done with Total Body weight rotation you've been doing. Your workout sounds so fun, I wish I were doing it too. I love that you walked on Treadmill 1 mile also, and wow on that step count, you go girl on that workout it was awesome. Now take that good feeling and let that carry you through your day. Have a blessed day!;)

Roxie- I hope your Halloween went well and you got to see your precious GS's in there costumes trick-or-treating you. I bet they were adorable. Whatever workout you do today or rest day have fun one and a blessed day.:)

Belinda- I hope you and your family had a great Halloween celebrating your daughter's birthday. May you have fun workout and a blessed day!;)

Hugs & blessings;)

Nora

Good Morning,

I did KCM Cardio Pump Pump Pyramid Weight work then a 15 min Spooky Sweaty Halloween Spin now my muscles are quivering.

Debbie-you will like pump you go with heavy, medium and light on each body part three moves each done for a minute. I should have gone heavier on some of the upper body stuff.

Nora-good job today. I got to see pictures of the little ones in their costumes and they were cute.

Hi everyone,

I am home again. We had a blast in DC :) Ate way to much food. We went to Georgetown for a nice Italian restaurant, I ate way too much :) That place was crowded. I did get almost 18K yesterday :) Boy, we walked a lot!

Today I did STS D5.

Nora - thank you!

I will be back tomorrow and catch up on personals. Good night, everyone.

Today I did Cardio Coach 1 and had a good workout. Needed a quick workout because I wasn't feeling like doing a longer one.

Workout was 36 minutes, ran 2.48 miles, burned 260 calories (TM said 338) and went 5054 steps. Avg HR was 122, Max 172.

Then I did Muscle Endurance Abs. Love that one, it uses the med ball.

Roxie - Looking forward to getting those workouts!

Have good workouts everyone!!!

Hi everyone,

I did a KB workout from YT :) Needed something different today. I also did SBF LB workout.
I probably will cancel my Cathe preorder. The ab workout looks awkward :( I doubt she has a modifier in this workout?

Have a great day and workout, everyone.

Hi girls:)

Happy pre-Friday!

Here's today's workout:

STS Cardio- HiiT Double Wave Pyramid= 30 Min
MV= 10.0
CB= 410

PiYo- Sweat= 35 Min
MV= 6.50
CB= 311

Insanity Max 30- Max Out Strength = 33 Min
MV= 9.0
CB= 405

Total calories burned= 1126 Cool;)

Belinda- Happy you had a great Halloween celebration with your DD birthday and all. Congrats on getting in a workout yesterday with STS D5. High fives on getting that done! WTG!! Have a blessed Thursday!;) I just noticed you posted a workout for today as well. Well done with a YT KB workout and SB LB sounds like amazing workouts. Aww, too bad you canceled your Cathe Pre-order, oh well no worries. Take care and be well!;)

Roxie- Good job on your workout the other day with KCM Cardio Pump Pump Pyramid Weight work then a 15 min Spooky Sweaty Halloween Spin. Sounds like an amazing combo for working out, high fives!! WTG!! Oh good you got to see your GS's in there Halloween costumes via
pictures and see how cute they looked. :) Now go have a blessed and happy pre- Friday:)

Debbie- I can relate on not feeling into a longer workout or even having time before work, completely understandable and normal. Great job on getting it done today anyway with Cardio Coach Volume 1 and Muscle Endurance Abs. That is very good workout, good stuff Bravo on getting it done! Now have a blessed and wonderful day.;);

Hugs & Blessings:)

Nora

I did Total Body today and had a great workout! Still not sick of this rotation. I checked the status of my Kelly order and it still says "processing". Dang, how long does it take to ship a DVD?

2 sets/15 reps with 1:30 minute rest - warmed up with GS Chest & Tri's

Weighted Dips - 35#
Stability Ball Incline Curls - 15's
Lateral Raise - 10's
Rear Lat Raise - 12's
Pushups - Love pushups lately
Deadlifts - 40#

Then did 1.3 mile on my treadmill. I did the Tabata workout on the Treadmill app I have. It's only 11 minutes, I love it, it is very fun. Then I jogged for a bit and then cooled down.

Workout was 60 minutes, burned 248 calories, Avg. HR 90, Max 138 (weird with doing the Tabata, thought it went higher). Went 3693 steps.

Running late again, so glad it's Friday! I hope you all have great workouts!!

Good Morning,

No workout this morning feeling wore down but yesterday I did a StudioSweat Spin Release The Beast with Bethany it was 32 minutes burned 318 calories and 8.8 miles great ride.

Debbie-how are you listed with coffeyfit? I can Facebook Kelly and find out where they are. Glad you are not sick of your workouts yet.

Belinda-I cancelled my pre-sale to I ordered KCM’s new ones instead.

Yay, It's Friday!;)

Here's today's workout:

Cardio Coach Vol.2- Warm up, SS, Ch.1,Ch.2,SS, Ch.3,CD= 33 Min
MV= 9.20
CB= 415
Distance= 3.10 Miles

High Reps- Lower Body Only= 35 Min
MV= 6.50
CB= 311

Insanity Max 30- Friday Night Fight Rnd 2= 34 Min
MV= 10.50
CB= 487

Total calories burned = 1213 ;)

Debbie- Great workout today, awesome stuff as usual. I love that you warmed up with GS Chest/Tri's warm up only, and then a 1.3 miles on a Tabata workout on the Treadmill app which is about 11 minutes. Sounds like a fun and sweatfest of a workout. Oh Kelly literally just filmed those workouts and they are now do editing etc... These workouts were not already filmed all done and completed in DVD cases ready to be shipped out. Things are moving along swiftly as far as the editing etc premixes etc., going thru the same lengthy process Cathe does when just filmed dvds. Kelly says she hopes to get them out before Christmas. I hope tat helps to know. Have a blessed and awesome Friday:)

Roxie- Its good if your not feeling great today to just rest and not workout. Great workout yesterday with StudioSweat Spin Release The Beast with Bethany it was 32 minutes burned 318 calories and 8.8 miles great ride, Bravo Great workout yesterday. WTG!!;)

Belinda- I hope you have a fab workout and a blessed day!;)

Hugs & blessings:)

Nora

Hi girls,

Today I did STS D6 legs and a walk.

Nora - LOL, maybe I should do the same :)

I will be back tomorrow. Good night.

Hi girls!;)

Ijust finished today's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

X-10- Low Impact= 26 Min
MV= 8.0
CB= 284

PiYo- Drench= 48 Min
MV= 7.0
CB= 459

Total calories burned = 743;)

Belinda- Nice workout today with STS D6 legs and a walk. WTG!!! Now go have a blessed day/weekend.

I hope everyone has a blessed day!:)

Hugs & Blessings;)

Nora

Hi everyone,

Today I did Jessica Smith 6 Weeks Turnaround Interval walk, that's it. I got rid off more stuff in my basement today. I have a huge industrial shelves in my storage area, it's half empty :D It helps, if DH helps. We decided together what goes and what we keep.

I talked to my sister in Germany today, I told her about all my workout dvd's and that Cathe is having another pre order. She was like "who buys/has still dvd's?" LOL! She said, you don't need them...get rid off them. That really made me think!

Roxie - LOL, I been putting KCM pre sale in my shopping card...can't decided if I want/need them.

Nora - you too! Have a wonderful weekend.

Have a great evening.

Hi girls!;)

Here's today's workout:

Leslie Sansone- Walk Off Fat Fast- 20 Min Easy Burn= 21 Min
MV= 7.60
CB= 218

Jessica Smith- 30 days- Strength Interval Walk= 30 Min
MV= 8.0
CB= 328

Total calories burned= 546:)

Have a blessed Sunday girls!~;)

Hugs & Blessings:)

Nora

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.