CRACY, STRONG AND LOVING IT January 2016 - January 2020

Hi girls;)

I just finished today's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

Cardio Coach Vol 1- Warm up, SS, Challenge 1,SS,Ch 2,SS, Ch 3, Cool Down= 32 Min
MV= 9.0
CB= 393
Distance in Miles= 2.75 Miles

Insanity Max 30- Max Out Sweat= 34 Min
MV= 11.0
CB= 511

Jessica Smith- Walk On - 6 Mile Mix-Speed Walk= 12 Min
MV= 8.0
CB= 131

Total calories burned = 1035;) Cool!

Debbie- Great workout today with Day 2 of my Total Body workout, and kicked it off with a warm up from Pyramid Upper Body, and 1 mile TM walk. That sounds like an awesome workout WTG & High Fives!!!! Way to kick butt!:):) Have a fit and fab blessed day!;)

Belinda- Wow, awesome workout today with STS D40 Squat Rack legs. You rocked that workout WTG!! Now go & have a blessed day!;)

Roxie- I hope you have a great workout today and are feeling amazing and having a blessed day!;)

Hugs & Blessings;)

Nora

Good Evening,

We are at the lake been here since yesterday. DH and I went for a walk last night and tonight I did a crossfit workout I saw on Pinterest, a lot of good workouts on there. It consistec of four rounds 1 minute rest between rounds (suggested by Kelly Coffey Meyer) 10 lunges 10 squats which I turned to squat jumps 10 pushups 10 situps and 10 lunges.

Good morning,

I am going to a spa with Aleisa today.

Roxie - have fun at the lake. I love Pinterest. I have to heck that workout out. Good job!

Have a great day and workout.

Today I did Cardio Coach 6 with Sean and had an excellent workout. I like this one, it's so much different then Candace's version. Had a good time with it. My legs are SO SORE!!! OMG, I can tell I haven't worked legs in a long time. Just the few exercises I have done with the full body workout have really made me sore.

Workout was 52 minutes, ran 3.63 miles, burned 406 calories (TM said 496) and went 7348 steps. Avg. HR was 131 and Max was 178.

In a rush today, hope you all have great workouts!!!

Hi girls!;)

Here's today's workout:

Jessica Smith- 5 Mix & Match Miles- Pumped Up Pace= 14 Min
MV= 7.70
CB= 147

Ripped w/HiiT Circuit Lower Body = 47 Min
MV= 8.50
CB= 545

Insanity Max 30- Max Out Strength = 33 Min
MV= 9.0
CB= 405

Total calories burned =1097 Cool!;)

Debbie- Wow! Killer workout today Bravo! You are so inspirational I am working on getting back to running longer distances and building endurance. I hope I can do that and graduate to other Cardio Coach workouts like I used to do. Amazing workout today,High fives on your 52 minutes and run of 3.63 miles!!! I know you said you really worked your legs today and are feeling it, maybe a nice warm bath with epsom salts to alleviate the soreness or aleve. Either way take care maybe some gentle stretches later. Have a blessed day!

Hello's & waves to Roxie, and Belinda- Have a fun and blessed day girls!:);)

Hugs and blessings:)

Nora

Today was Day 3 of my Total Body workout. Had a good workout but this one wasn't very hard. I thought that with the other two I've done and I'm so sore this week, so it is definitely doing something!!

2 sets/15 reps with 2 minutes rest - warmed up with Pyramid Upper Body. Hate the long rest times.

Weighted Dips - 35#
Seated Dumbbell Curls - 15's
Lateral Raise - 10's
Pullovers - 25#
Pushups - On toes
Leg Extensions - 20#
I haven't done leg extensions in years and was afraid to do them today, that is why I went really light. My knees did ok with it so I'm going to incorporate them. Hopefully they will strengthen my knees and get rid of the pain I sometimes feel.

I also walked 1 mile on my treadmill.

Total workout was 56 minutes, Avg. HR was 91, Max was 133. I burned 257 calories and went 3356 steps.

Belinda - I'll PM you about these workouts. I don't have time right now.

Have a great workout and weekend everyone!!!

Hi girls;)

Here's today's workout:

Cardio Coach Vol 1- Warm up, SS, Challenge 1,SS,Ch 2,SS, Ch 3, Cool Down= 31
Min
MV= 9.0
CB= 381
Distance in Miles= 2.75 Miles

Leslie Sansone- Walk off Fat Fast- 20 Min Easy Burn= 21 Min
MV= 7.60
CB= 218

Insanity Max 30- Pulse= 20 Min
MV= 6.0
CB= 164

Total calories burned= 1250 ;)Cool!

Debbie- Great job on today's workout for you with Day 3 of Total Body workout, and a 1 mile TM walk. WTG!!! Good to take care of your knees and be cautious when needed. Have blessed and fab Friday!!!::::)

Hello's & waves to Roxie and Belinda :)

Hugs & Blessings:);)

Nora

Today was Day 3 of my Total Body workout. Had a good workout but this one wasn't very hard. I thought that with the other two I've done and I'm so sore this week, so it is definitely doing something!!

2 sets/15 reps with 2 minutes rest - warmed up with Pyramid Upper Body. Hate the long rest times.

Weighted Dips - 35#
Seated Dumbbell Curls - 15's
Lateral Raise - 10's
Pullovers - 25#
Pushups - On toes
Leg Extensions - 20#
I haven't done leg extensions in years and was afraid to do them today, that is why I went really light. My knees did ok with it so I'm going to incorporate them. Hopefully they will strengthen my knees and get rid of the pain I sometimes feel.

I also walked 1 mile on my treadmill.

Total workout was 56 minutes, Avg. HR was 91, Max was 133. I burned 257 calories and went 3356 steps.

Belinda - I'll PM you about these workouts. I don't have time right now.

Have a great workout and weekend everyone!!!
\

Thanks Debbie!

Hi everyone,

I just finished the 3.5 STS rotation. YEAH!! Next week I will start my recovery week, than do the STS pyramid down rotation.

Debbie - TIA, for the rotation. As you can see, I am in no hurry! Good job with your workout today.

Nora - nice job today.

Roxie - are you still at the lake? Hope you having a blast.

I will be back tomorrow. Have a great Friday evening.

Hi girls!;)

Here's Today's workout:

Leslie Sansone- Walk Off Fat Fast - 30 Min Big Burn (2miles)= 30 Min
MV= 7.85
CB= 322

KCM 30MTF- Meltdown- Workout #2 Tabata Boxing = 29 Min
MV= 9.0
CB= 356

Jessica Smith- Walk On- 6 Mile Mix-Cardio Interval Abs = 15 Min
MV= 8.0
CB= 164

Total calories burned = 842 Cool ;)

Hello's and waves to: Roxie, Debbie, and Belinda Have a blessed day girls!:);)

Hugs and blessings;)

Nora

Good Evening,

I Just wanted you to know KCM is starting rehearsals for her new box set and her niece is the nutrionist for the meal plan that goes with it.

Good Evening,

I Just wanted you to know KCM is starting rehearsals for her new box set and her niece is the nutrionist for the meal plan that goes with it.

Roxie- I haven't read anything yet about this box set fr0m KCM so when you do hear something further please post it and any links. I love Cathe and KCM both. Thanks in advance i!;)

Nora

Roxie- I haven't read anything yet about this box set fr0m KCM so when you do hear something further please post it and any links. I love Cathe and KCM both. Thanks in advance i!;)

Nora

Belinda-go to coffeyfit.com and read the forums. The one she just did was kettlebells and boxing mix

Hi girls!;)

Just a quick check in today.

Here's today's active recovery workout:

Jessica Smith- Walk On- Walk Off Belly Fat- Day 3 Premix Belly Blasting Interval Walk= 41 Min (3 Miles)
MV= 8.0
CB= 448

That's it for me today, have a blessed day everyone!;):)

Hugs & Blessings;)

Nora

Hi girls!;)

Just a quick check in today.

Here's today's active recovery workout:

Jessica Smith- Walk On- Walk Off Belly Fat- Day 3 Premix Belly Blasting Interval Walk= 41 Min (3 Miles)
MV= 8.0
CB= 448

That's it for me today, have a blessed day everyone!;):)

Hugs & Blessings;)

Nora

Nora-she put it on her Facebook page

Today I did the same workout as last Monday only in superset fashion. Had a great workout. I went real heavy and the last rep of almost all exercises was a struggle. Love this rotation!!!

3 sets/5 reps with 2 minute rest - warmed up with Pyramid Upper Body

SS #1
Barbell Bench Press
- 85#
Wide Grip Pull-ups - Assisted

SS #2
Leg Press Station - 165#
Arnold Press - 22's

SS #3
Barbell Curl - 45#
Close Grip Triceps Press - 70#

I also walked on my treadmill for 1 mile.

Total workout was 51 min. Avg. HR was 88, Max was 121. I burned 205 calories and went 3578 steps.

Prayers for all the people down in Florida. How devastating for them. I can't even imagine what they are going through. Texas as well, I wonder how they are doing? The news hasn't even mentioned Harvey's aftermath. It's like Irma took over and no one cares about the people in Texas anymore. I'm sure many are homeless right now. My heart is so heavy this morning. :(

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.