CRACY, STRONG AND LOVING IT January 2016 - January 2020

Hi girls!;)

I just finished today's workout and will now check in.

Here's todasy's workout:

Cardio Coach Vol 1- Warm up, SS, Challenge 1,SS, Ch 2.= 20 Min
MV= 9.0
CB= 246
Distance in Miles= 1.75 Miles 2.5% Incline

Shift Shop- Super Speed 50= 51 Min
MV= 9.75
CB= 679

Insanity Max 30- Friday Night Fight Rnd 2= 34 Min
MV= 10.50
CB= 487

Total calories burned= 1412 Cool;)

Belinda- What a great Friday workout with STS D33. High fives on your workout today, that is awesome! Now go have a fab and blessed Friday!;)

Hello's and waves to: Roxie, Jodi, and Debbie- I hope you all are having a blessed day!;)

Hugs & Blessings;)

Nora

Good Morning,

KCM Strength and Stamina 1 this morning. Busy day I have back to back birthday parties on for my 5 year old GS can't believe he is that old and my 80 year old MIL.

Hi girls!;)

Here's today's workout:

Rockout Knockout- Timesaver #3= 44 Min
MV= 8.50
CB= 511

Shift Shop- Super Core= 16 Min
MV= 6.0
CB= 131

This finishes my Shift Shop Accelerator rotation on the heels of the regular Shift Shop rotation.

Total calories burned= 642 cool!

Roxie- Wow what a great way to kick start your busy day with KCM Strength and Stamina 1 workoutm, that is awesome. High fives on your workout today! WTG!!!! :) Have fun at your 5 yr old GS birthday and your MIL's birthday parties today! Have a fun and blessed Saturday!;)

Hello's and waves to: Belinda, Debbie, and Jodi have a fab blessed Saturday ladies!!!

Hugs & blessings;)

Nora

Hi everyone,

Today I did Rapid Fire 3 with Susan Chung. I can't remember the last time I did that one. Very fun workout.

Nora - good job today.

Roxie - nice job as usually.

I will be back tomorrow. Have a great evening.

So I'm itching to get back to my workouts. I walked 3 miles on my treadmill today and tomorrow I'm going to start that full body workout I like doing at least once a year. I'm looking forward to it. I'm working out on Sunday so I can take Monday off. Me and my DH have plans so I won't have time.

On the new workouts, I'm not sure I will be ordering them. I thought they were supposed to be like 4DS and they don't sound like it to me. Once again they sound like cardio and weight workouts. Not up my alley. I'll wait and see the clips before I decide. I really wish she'd stop with all the cardio and just do a weight training workout series similar to Body Beast or even Gym Style. Not sure why we give her suggestions, she doesn't seem to read them... Sorry, don't mean to whine here, but I really would love to see more hardcore lifting workouts from her.

You all have kicked butt last week, nice job!!!

Debbie - your post made me laugh :) I agree, about giving her suggestions. I rather have a heavy lifting than circuit style workouts. I pre ordered, but will probably cancel it it's circuit style workouts. I wished, we would see clips first before the pre sale goes up! Enjoy your weekend with your husband.

Hi girls;)

Here's today's workout:

Jessica Smith- Walk On-Walk Off Belly Fat Fast- 3 Mile Flat Abs Power Walk= 46 Min
MV= 8.0
CB= 502

That's it for me workout wise.

Debbie- Nice job with your 3 mile TM walk yesterday, WTG!! We have missed you this week. Have fun Monday with your DH Monday. Have a blessed weekend.

Hello's and waveds to- Belinda and Roxie, and Jodi. Anyone hear anything from Jodi?

Hugs & blessings;);)

Nora

Hi everyone! I am back and had a great workout this morning.

I started the Chad Waterbury Full Body Rotation again. I had an excellent workout and had energy like I couldn't believe. I could have gone heavier and sort of wish I did. But this is what I did?

3 sets/5 reps with 1 minute rest - warmed up with Pyramid Upper Body

Barbell Bench Press - 75#
Wide Grip Pull-ups - Assisted
Leg Press Station - 155#
Arnold Press - 20's
Barbell Curl - 25's
Close Grip Triceps Press - 60# (this was so easy it was ridiculous)

I also jogged/ran for 2 miles. Got it done in 20 minutes.

Total workout was 1 hr. 7 min. Avg. HR was 102, Max was 181. I burned 338 calories and went 4860 steps.

Belinda - Glad I gave you a laugh. Sometimes I just get so frustrated with the same type of workouts that Cathe does. She is so talented and could have so many different types of workouts on the market. Oh well, she is popular and that is all that matters.

Nora - Nice workout!! Kicked butt yet again.

Hi everyone! I am back and had a great workout this morning.

I started the Chad Waterbury Full Body Rotation again. I had an excellent workout and had energy like I couldn't believe. I could have gone heavier and sort of wish I did. But this is what I did?

3 sets/5 reps with 1 minute rest - warmed up with Pyramid Upper Body

Barbell Bench Press - 75#
Wide Grip Pull-ups - Assisted
Leg Press Station - 155#
Arnold Press - 20's
Barbell Curl - 25's
Close Grip Triceps Press - 60# (this was so easy it was ridiculous)

I also jogged/ran for 2 miles. Got it done in 20 minutes.

Total workout was 1 hr. 7 min. Avg. HR was 102, Max was 181. I burned 338 calories and went 4860 steps.

Belinda - Glad I gave you a laugh. Sometimes I just get so frustrated with the same type of workouts that Cathe does. She is so talented and could have so many different types of workouts on the market. Oh well, she is popular and that is all that matters.

Nora - Nice workout!! Kicked butt yet again.

Debbie-the guy that made Body Beast is coming out with another series thought of you

Hi everyone,

Walked 5 miles this morning. Just finished Mobility RX - Workout 1 w/Mark Lauren. I thought it was a stretching workout, it was more like a bodyweight workout. I was sweating my butt off :( Not really a stretch,lol.

Debbie - I know what you mean. I feel the same way. I rather lift heavy than do circuit style workouts. Nothing wrong with circuit workout! Cathe has a lot of circuit style workouts. I guess it's very popular. WTG, on your workouts today.

I am gonna relax now. I am still sweating, lol.

Good morning,

STS D34 is done. I am up 10# from my last round of STS. I would say I am stronger than 5% :)

That's it for me today. BBL!!

Hi girls!;)

Here's today's workout:

Cardio Coach Vol 1- Warm up, SS, Challenge 1,SS,Ch 2,SS, Ch 3, Cool Down= 32 Min
MV= 9.0
CB= 393
Distance in Miles= 2.75 Miles

Insanity Max 30- Max Out Cardio= 33 Min
MV= 11.0
CB= 496

Jessica Smith- Walk On- 10 Mnute Quick
Walk- 10 Min Butt & Thighs Walk= 11 Min
MV=8.0
CB= 120

Total calories burned= 1009 ;) Cool!

Debbie- Great workout yesterday with a full body rotation from Chad Waterbury, it looks like a great workout and cudo's on those weights!! Have fun with your plans with your DH today! Have a blessed day!;)

Belinda- Nicely doone yesterday with a 5 mile walk and Mobility RX with Mark Lauren. You're right it is a bodyweight workout. I have this one and thought it would be stretches but no. It is still a great bodyweight workout though. Major congrats on your workout today with STS D34 and going up in #10 on your weights. That is awesome way to rock that workout!! High fives!!! Now go have a fit and fabously blessed Monday!:);)

Roxie- Sagi Kalev is the Body Beast instructor and yes he is coming out with a new workout that is only 5 days. Its called Hard work and its only available at beachbody on demand to stream, not on dvds. Too bad I'd so get that on dvd. I loved Body Beast, it was awesome. I hope all is well with you and that you are feeling fit and fab. Have a blessed day!;)

Hugs & blessings;)

Nora

Today I did Cardio Coach 3 and had a pretty good workout. I didn't sleep well last night due to storms that came through until about 2 a.m. Scary stuff, lightning and very loud thunder. But at least it has passed and all is good.

Workout was 40 minutes, ran 2.76 miles, burned 270 calories (TM said 376) and went 5616 steps. Avg. HR was 115 and Max was 162.

I also did PUB Abs.

Roxie - Seriously? Where did you see that? When will it be released?

Belinda - Nice job with STS!!! I love that series, I need to do it again soon.

Nora - Great job on your workouts this weekend! You are a beast!! :)

Today I did Cardio Coach 3 and had a pretty good workout. I didn't sleep well last night due to storms that came through until about 2 a.m. Scary stuff, lightning and very loud thunder. But at least it has passed and all is good.

Workout was 40 minutes, ran 2.76 miles, burned 270 calories (TM said 376) and went 5616 steps. Avg. HR was 115 and Max was 162.

I also did PUB Abs.

Roxie - Seriously? Where did you see that? When will it be released?

Belinda - Nice job with STS!!! I love that series, I need to do it again soon.

Nora - Great job on your workouts this weekend! You are a beast!! :)

Debbie it was on my Facebook page

Good morning,

ASAP Hollywood Hardball w/Paul Katami is done. Nice change of base and very fun.

Debbie - good job this morning.

Roxie - thanks for the info.

Nora - good job yesterday.

I will be back later.

Hi girls!;)

Here's today's workout:

Jessica Smith- 10 Minute Quick Walks- Happy HiiT Walk = 11 Min
MV= 8.0
CB= 120

Ripped w/HiiT Circuit Upper Body= 46 Min
MV= 8.50
CB= 534

Insanity Max 30- Max Out Power=- 34 Min
MV= 8.90
CB= 413

Total calories burned= 1067;)

Debbie- Great workout today with Cardio Coach Vol. 3 despite thunderstorms distrubing your sleep. Congrats on your 2.76 miles run on TM, WTG Hgh Fives !!!!!Have a blessed day:)! FYI Sagi Kalev creator of Body Beast does have 5 new workouts called Hard Labor but is only available through Beachbody on Demand requiring a monthly fee to subscribe to view on a device i.e, smart phone, lap top, computer, or notebook. I was so excited to hear that Sagi has some new workouts but bummed when I found out its only on beachbody on demand service. I wish they'd just put those on dvd, then I'd buy them. Oh well thats' the skinny on it.

Belinda- Nice way to mix things up. Paul Katami is a fun instructor and enjoyable. Glad you had a fun workout today with ASAP Hollywood Hardball w/Paul Katami. Amazing workout today, WTG you rocked it. Now go have a blessed day!;)

Hello's & waves to : Roxie- Have a blessed day and fun workouts if schedule permits.;)

Hugs & Blessings:);)

Nora

Today was Day 2 of my Total Body workout. Had a great workout, Love this rotation.

3 sets/ reps with 1 minute 30 second rest - warmed up with Pyramid Upper Body

Squats - 20's
Upright Rows - 35#
Incline Chest Press - 75#
Hamer Curls - 20's
Lying Tricep BB Extension - 30#
Elevated Deadlifts - 55#

I also walked 1 mile on my treadmill.

Total workout was 1 hr. Avg. HR was 93, Max was 131. I burned 258 calories and went 3714 steps.

Roxie - I don't have FB but thanks for letting me know. I'm bummed that it's only an online thing. :(

Belinda - Nice workout. Thanks for the info on Sagi's new workouts. Why don't they do DVD's anymore? What is it with this on demand crap? Geez... You had a great calorie burn as well, nice job!

Belinda - Nice job on your workout!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.