CRACY, STRONG AND LOVING IT January 2016 - January 2020

Today I did Pure Strength Shoulders and had a really good workout. I also did the ab work from 4DS Kickbox. Love that one.gh.

Shoulders
Arnold Press:
15's - 3 sets/10 reps
Seated Clean & Press: 8's/5's - 2 sets/8 reps
Side Lateral Raise: 10's - 2 sets/20 reps
Reverse Flies: 10's - 2 sets/10 reps
Seated Lateral Raise:
8's – 16 reps

I did the ab work and I walked on my treadmill for 1.50 miles. :)

Total workout was 60 minutes, average HR was 98, Max was 131, I burned 287 calories and went 4292 steps.

Nora - Thanks for doing that for me!! :)

Have great workouts everyone!!!

Good Morning,

I did Strong and Sweaty Bootcamp TS #2 rounds 1-4 34 minutes 234 calories burned felt good except when I had to stop and answer a text one is the grandsons is sick so we are trying to figure out child care.

Debbie- good job today

Good morning,

Did a walk yesterday. Today I did D30.

My DD is visiting us for a few day's. Went shopping yesterday with my friend and DD. I ended up with over 20K. Lot's of walking. Tomorrow I will do Zumba. Finally!

Good job yesterday, everyone. BBL!

Hi girls!;)

I just finished today's workout and will now check in. I am running way late today and will need to skip personals.

Here's today's workout:

Cardio Coach Vol 1- Warm up, SS, Challenge 1, SS, Ch2 all, SS= 25 Min
MV= 9.0
CB= 307
Distance in Miles= 2.19 Miles 2.5% incline

Shift Shop- Speed 45= 51 Min
MV= 9.75
CB= 679

Insanity Max 30- Friday Fight Round 1= 33 Min
MV= 10.25
CB= 462

Total calories burned = 1448 Wow! Phew!!

H ave fun workouts girls and a blessed day!;)

Hugs & blessings:):)

Nora

Hi girls!:)

I just finished today's week and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

Insanity Max 30- Pulse= 20 Min
MV= 6.0
CB= 164

Leslie Sansone- Walk off Fat Fast- 20 Min Easy Burn= 21 Min
MV= 7.60
CB= 218

Shift Shop- Strength 45= 50 Min
MV= 9.80
CB= 669

Shift Shop- Shift Core= 14 Min
MV= 5.50
CB= 105

Totalk calories burned= 1156

That's it for me today girls!;);)

Have a blessed day!:);)

Nora

So I'm thinking about ordering all the ICE workouts, they look good. I especially think I will like the kickboxing one. Is it worth the $99 for all 7 DVD's? I like that you can do one body part as an add-on or work two a workout (or more) if you want. Are the lifting exercises good? Different maybe from other workouts? Or are they they usual lifting exercises?

Any thoughts appreciated!

Debbie - I like ICE workouts. They are more metabolic workouts, light weights high reps. They are fun, but nothing new. You can try them On demand for $20 a month and see if you like the workouts instead of spending $99 :) I would wait until Cathe runs a sale. There should be one coming up soon. On youtube she has video clips or you can watch some on Totalfitnessdvds.com

So I'm thinking about ordering all the ICE workouts, they look good. I especially think I will like the kickboxing one. Is it worth the $99 for all 7 DVD's? I like that you can do one body part as an add-on or work two a workout (or more) if you want. Are the lifting exercises good? Different maybe from other workouts? Or are they they usual lifting exercises?

Any thoughts appreciated!

Debbie-I have Ice Upper Body and to the Mat Legs and Glutes. I have never done the leg one and just the time savers on Upper but I like it and the moves are typical Cathe

No workouts for me this week, I am taking the week off. Just need the rest. My upper back is still touchy and my right shoulders is hurting for some reason. Thought it might be good to get a recovery week in.

Thanks for the feedback on ICE. I want them but not sure I want to pay $99 for them. I appreciate the info!!

Have great workouts this week, I will check in here and there.

Good morning,

D31 is done. I will go for a short walk later.

Debbie - enjoy your rest week.

Waving Hi to everyone that checks in after me. Have a great Monday!

Hi girls!;)

I just finished today's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

Cardio Coach Vol 1- Warm up, SS, Challenge 1,SS, 2 Sprints of Ch 2.= 18 Min
MV= 9.0
CB= 221
Distance in Miles= 1.58 Miles 2.5% Incline. Sprint challenge speed 6.3 mph

Shift Shop- Super Speed 50= 51 Min
MV= 9.75
CB= 679
Used agility markers as usual and PT Sandbag of #18. This was super fun!:)

Insanity Max 30- Max Out Cardio= 33 Min
MV= 11.0
CB= 496

Total calories burned= 1396

Debbie- Good call to take a rest week and let upper back and any knee discomfort to rest and heal. Enjoy your rest week and feel better and rested. Then next week you'll be ready to get fierce and awesome after that rest. Have a blessed day/week!;):)

Belinda- Nicely done with STS D31, and you mentioned a walk later, sounds amazing. Great job today, have a wonderfully blessed Monday.;)

Roxie- I hope all is well with you and you are feeling better. How is the job hunting going? Have a blessed day!:);)

Hugs & Blessings:)

Nora

Hi everyone!! I am enjoying my week off, although I feel like I've rested enough already. I'm itching to get back into my workout room. I may do some cardio this weekend but we'll see.

Roxie - Nice workout yesterday!!!

Where is everyone else? Quiet Tuesday.

Hi girls!:)

Sorry for the late check in, I had a dental appointment. I will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

Shift Shop- Super Strength 50= 51 Min
MV= 10.0
CB= 696

Insanity Max 30- Max Out Power=- 34 Min
MV= 8.90
CB= 413

Total calories burned = 1109 ;) Cool!

Have a blessed day girls!:):)

Nora

This is yesterday's workout

Hi girls!;)

I just finished today's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:
Walked outside = 60 min
MV= 3.8
CB= 270
Distance= 3 Miles

Shift Shop- Super Strength 50= 51 Min
MV= 10.0
CB= 696

Insanity Max 30- Max Out Strength = 33 Min
MV= 9.0
CB= 405

Total calories burned= 1371;)

Belinda- Great job on yesterday's workout with STS D38 legs. I pre- ordered Cathe's new one it looked cool to me.

Have a blessed day: Debbie, Belinda, Roxie, and Jodi. That's it for me today girls.

Hugs and blessings;)

Nora

Good Evening,

I did StudioSweat Spin Mike's Recovery Ride because I have had a migraine for two days and my back and shoulders were hurting.

Nora-good job

Good evening,

Today I went and got my hair done in DC. Had a great time with my DD.

This morning I walked for 3 miles.

I ended up ordering the new workouts. I wished Cathe would show clips before the pre sale is up. I will wait for clips, before I make up my mind. I always can cancel.

Nora - good job today.

Roxie - nicely done today.

I will be back tomorrow.

Good evening,

Today I went and got my hair done in DC. Had a great time with my DD.

This morning I walked for 3 miles.

I ended up ordering the new workouts. I wished Cathe would show clips before the pre sale is up. I will wait for clips, before I make up my mind. I always can cancel.

Nora - good job today.

Roxie - nicely done today.

I will be back tomorrow.

Belinda-I pre-ordered at the beginner but like you I might change my mind when I see clips

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.