CRACY, STRONG AND LOVING IT January 2016 - January 2020

Hi ladies!

Today I did Cathe Live Total Body HiiT and Crunch's Super Slimdown Yoga Pilates Blend with Ellen Barrett. I am not a big fan of yoga or Pilates, but this workout is a great active stretch.

I hope everyone is enjoying their Sunday!

Today I did RIPT90 Fit Chest & Arms. I like this one, it's short and sweet. Needs a bit more tricep work, but other than that, it's a good one.

This is the workout:
SETS 1 & 2 - doing these in circuit style going from one exercise to the next
Chest Press: 10/12 reps - 30's - I did 2nd set on an incline
Zottman Curls: 10/12 reps - 15's
Chest Flyes: 10/12 reps - 25's - I did 2nd set on an incline
Tricep Extensions: 10/12 reps - 25#
One Arm Press: 10/6 reps each arm - 20#
Curls to Overhead Press: 10/12 reps - 15's

SETS 3, 4, 5 & 6
Super Set (no rest from one superset to the next)
Close Grip Push-Ups:
4 sets/10 reps
Triple 7 Curls: 12's - (these are Crazy 8's, only doing 7 reps instead)

Workout was 30 minutes, Avg. HR was 73, Max was 113, burned 58 calories. My calorie burn seems to b going down with these workouts if that is at all possible.

I also walked on my treadmill for 1.25 miles.

Have great workouts everyone. Nice workouts to those who did something this weekend. I was lazy!!!

Good morning,

STS Disc 1 (chest, shoulders, biceps) Plus Ab Circuits “No Equipment Abs”…total 70 min is done :) I will do a short walk later.

Good job, everyone.

Hi girls!:)

I just finished today's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

Leslie Sansone- Tone Every Zone Walk- Fast Walk = 23 Min
MV= 7.80
CB= 245

RIPT90 FIT- Back & Shoulders= 21 Min
MV= 7.50
CB= 215

Jillian Michaels- One Week Shred- AM Strength = 39 Min
MV= 8.50
CB= 453

Total calories burned= 913

Debbie- High fives on another amazing workout with RIPT90 Fit Chest & Arms and a 1.25 mile treadmill walk. You rocked it today girlfriend, WTG!!! Go and have an am amazing Monday.:);):D

Belinda- So cool a STS workout today, WTG! Great workout today with STS Disc 1 (chest, shoulders, biceps) Plus Ab Circuits “No Equipment Abs”…total 70 min and a short walk later, Excellent workout for today your are an inspiration. Now go and have a fun and blessed day.:);)

Hello's & waves to: Roxie, and Jodi- I'm sure you are both well, have a blessed and fab day!:);)

Hugs and blessings:)

Nora

Hi ladies!

Today I did a 1-mile walk at lunch; after work - Cathe Live Circuit Works Plus Barre and Core and a 10-minute total body workout and 10-minute stretch from JS on YouTube.

You all rocked it today! Great job!!

Good Evening,

Well we are moved but still have a lot of unpacking to do. I haven't done an official workout just moving in the heat an humidity. Not sure I am going to like my new job the people are rude.

Today I really did not want to run, I didn't have it in me. However, I decided to do Press Play of all the workouts. I should have stuck with an easier, shorter one because I quit after Challenge 3. I just wasn't into it today. Not feeling very energetic, I'm exhausted for some reason. Anyways, did ok with the challenges I did do but not as good as I usually do.

Workout was 47 minutes, FB said I went 2.88 miles but the treadmill said 3.03, I burned 314 calories (TM said 450) and went 6248 steps. My goal was 3 miles. Avg. HR was 114 and Max was 174.

Roxie - Moving sucks. Hope all went well and I"m sorry to hear you might not like your new job. Give them a chance, people are funny when someone new shows up, Maybe they were having an off day. Is this at a pharmacy?

Nora - Nice workout yesterday!! Still doing really long ones I see. :) You kicked butt yet again!!!

Belinda - Are you doing STS now? NIce going with that workout!!!

Jodi - Many people seem to be doing Cathe live. I really need to check those out.

Debbie - yes, I am doing the 3.5 month STS rotation with my husband. He wanted to do something different. Nice step count today.

Today I really did not want to run, I didn't have it in me. However, I decided to do Press Play of all the workouts. I should have stuck with an easier, shorter one because I quit after Challenge 3. I just wasn't into it today. Not feeling very energetic, I'm exhausted for some reason. Anyways, did ok with the challenges I did do but not as good as I usually do.

Workout was 47 minutes, FB said I went 2.88 miles but the treadmill said 3.03, I burned 314 calories (TM said 450) and went 6248 steps. My goal was 3 miles. Avg. HR was 114 and Max was 174.

Roxie - Moving sucks. Hope all went well and I"m sorry to hear you might not like your new job. Give them a chance, people are funny when someone new shows up, Maybe they were having an off day. Is this at a pharmacy?

Nora - Nice workout yesterday!! Still doing really long ones I see. :) You kicked butt yet again!!!

Belinda - Are you doing STS now? NIce going with that workout!!!

Jodi - Many people seem to be doing Cathe live. I really need to check those out.

Debbie-yes in a Walmart my youngest daughter works there an she says no one likes this particular person

Here's today's workout:

Jessica Smith- Walk On- 10 Mnute Quick Walk- 10 Min Buns & Thighs Walk= 11 Mins
MV= 8.0
CB= 120

Jessica Smith- Walk On- 10 Minute Quick Walks- Happy HiiT Walk = 11 Min
MV= 8.0
CB= 120

RIPT90 FIT- Minute by Minute Redux= 28 Min
MV= 9.0
CB= 344

Core De Force- MMA Shred = 38 Min
MV= 8.0
CB= 415

Total calories burned= 999:)

Debbie- Wow! You did Cardio Coach PP and were not feeling like running today but got some challenges in. That is amazing bravo for all that you did. Press Play is one I have only attempted once and it kicked my butt but good. High fives on tackling any of PP, your a rock star. Have a blesssed day!:D

Roxie- I hope the moving is going well. Oh about your new job, give things a chance and things will get better. Have a blessed day and think positive.:);):cool:

Belinda- Great workout today with S & S Cardio Slam Basic Premix#1 = 63 min. That's a fun workout and challengimg too! O h, I read that you said you and your DH are doing an STS rotation. STS is awesome, enjoy! Have a blessed day!:);)

Jod- Have a fun workout and a blessed day!:);)

Hugs amd blessings:);)

Nora

Hi ladies!

Today I did XTrain's Chest, Back & Shoulders and the 100 rep lateral raise challenge on that DVD. I used 5 lbs for the challenge but really think I could do it with 8 lbs next time.

Roxie-I'd say moving and unpacking counts as a workout! I hope your new job gets better.

Debbie-good job for doing something even when you weren't feeling it. Hoping your energy picks up.

Nora-awesome calorie burn as usual. Great job!

Belinda-good luck with STS! I want to do it again after I catch up on all the Live workouts.

Good Evening,

I went for a 1.2 mile walk in our new neighborhood this morning an it is so quiet. Today was a better day at work but I sure will be glad when all the training videos are done.

Today I did Legs & Abs from RIPT90. I really really like this workout. I added one more set as it only has two and that was great. This one got my HR up pretty good.

Sets 1, 2 & 3 (added 3)
Hanging Knee Raise: 10 reps
Sit Ups: 20 reps
Crunches: 25 reps
Straight Leg Deadlifts: 25's - 10 reps
Squats: 15's - 10 reps
Static Lunges: 12's - 10 reps each leg
These are done all in a row, no rest and little rest before starting it over again

Sets 4, 5, 6 & 7
Superset
Goblet Squats (I did plies):
12's - 10 reps
Tuck Jumps (I tried this and it killed my knees, I jogged in place)
These are done in superset form, one set right after the other, no rest.

Workout was 30 minutes, Avg. HR was 86, Max was 125. Burned 105 calories.

Then I had time to walk on my treadmill for 1.25 miles. Happy about that!!!!

Roxie - Glad your job was a bit better. Training videos suck!!!!

Nora - Stellar workout again! I haven't done Minute by Minute, I don't like all the high impact stuff in there. I wish I could do those types of workouts. My knees really don't like that stuff.

Jodi - Nice workout, I like that series. I'll probably get those out again before too long.

Belinda - Nice workout!! :)

Here's today's workout:

Jessica Smith- 5 Miles Mix & Match- Energy Boost Mile = 16 Min
MV= 7.70
CB= 168

RIPT90 FIT- Hardcore Chest= 34 Min
MV= 7.30
CB= 339

Jillian Michaels- One Week Shred- Cardio PM= 35 Min
MV= 8.50
CB= 406

Total calories burned= 913:cool:

Debbie- Another outstanding workout for you today with Legs & Abs from RIPT90 and a 1.25 mile treadmill walk, bravo you go girlfriend!:):D Yes that is an excellent workout Legs & Abs from RIPT90 FIT- I know sometimes all the burpees can be too much sometimes so I will modify take the jump out and go to plank step in and in then out and out and stand up. Other times I do what I can or I just get out my cordless jump ropes and jump rope in place. I think if you are doing cardio and your legs are working that counts, at least to me so that is what I do as modification options. Great workout today, go and have a super fun and blessed day!:);):cool::D

Roxie- Great way to start your day with a morning walk in your neighborhood, WTG on your 1.2 mile walk!:) Glad to hear things are getting a little better at work. Hang in there!:)

Jodi- Amaziong workout you did yesterday with XTrain's Chest, Back & Shoulders and the 100 rep lateral raise challenge, your rocked that workout!! High fives! Have a great workout and a blessed Wednesday!:)

Belinda- Powerful and awesome workout today with STS D2 Back & Triceps, WTG and high fives!!!:);):D Now go and have an awesome blessed Wednesday!:);):cool:

Hugs and blessings:)

Nora

Hi ladies!

Today I did a 1-mile walk at lunch and Cathe Live Cross Train Lower Body after work. Another Live burner! It's amazing how Cathe keeps coming up with new ways to torture us with every Live workout.

Roxie-glad you had a better day at work.

Debbie-I really need to add RIPT90 to my to-do list. The workouts sound great!

Belinda-great job wth STS!

Nora-way to go with your workouts! Another calorie scorcher for you!

Today I did RIPT90 Back & Shoulders. Had a great workout. I really like this workout, almost added one more set but wanted to get on my treadmill.

This is the workout:
SET 1 - doing these in circuit style going from one exercise to the next
Lateral Raise: 12 reps - 12's
Back Flyes: 12 reps - 12's
Upright Row: 12 reps - 15's

SET 2-4 - Supersets
Pull Ups: 5 reps - Used my pullup bar
Overhead Press: 12's - 10 reps
Did this superset 3 times no rest at all.

SET 5 - doing these in circuit style going from one exercise to the next
Lateral Raise: 12 reps - 12's
Back Flyes: 12 reps - 12's
Upright Row: 12 reps - 15's
Dumbbell Row: 12 reps - 20's

SET 6-10 - Supersets
Pull Ups: 5 reps - Used my pullup bar.
Overhead Press: 15's - 10 reps
Did this superset 5 times no rest at all.

Since this workout was only 20 minutes I did SJ&P Abs as well.

I also walked on my treadmill for 1.25 miles.

Hope you all have great workouts today!

Good morning,

I did CL Cathe Old School + kickboxing with my friend this morning. One off those day's I will sign up for CL :) My friend ask me to come over and work out with her, that was fun !

Have a great day and workout, everyone.

Here's today's workout:

Jillian Michaels- One Week Shred- AM Strength = 39 Min
MV= 8.50
CB= 453

Jessica Smith- Walk On- Walk Off Belly Fat- Strength Training Circuit= 20 Min
MV= 8.0
CB= 218

RIPT90 FIT- Back & Quads= 28 Min
MV= 7.50
CB= 287

Total calories burned = 958:);)

Debbie- Great workout today with RIPT90 Back & Shoulders, SJ&P Abs, and 1.25 Miles walked on treadmill. Bravo on today's workout you nailed it, WTG!! Have a blessed day!:);)

Belinda- Great workout today with CL + Kickboxing. Have a wonderful and blessed day!:);)

Hello's & waves to : Jodi & Roxie- H ave a great and blessed day and if you workout today have a great workout.:);)

Hugs & blessing:)

Nora

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.