CRACY, STRONG AND LOVING IT January 2016 - January 2020

Hi girls!:)

I just finished today's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

Jessica Smith- Walk On - 6 Mile Mix- Cardio Interval Abs= 15 Min
MV= 8.0
CB= 164

RIPT 90 FIT- Body Fat Breakdown = 28 Min
MV= 7.80
CB= 298

JNL Fusion- Ballistic Backside= 39 Min
MV= 9.0
CB= 479

Total calories burned = 941:D

Belinda- Nice workout yesterday with TB Hammer + 10 Minute Solution Blast OFF:FLAT BELLY FAST. Excellent combination of workouts. Have a great workout today as well and have a blessed day!:) Hugs and pets to Brawler and friends!:);)

Roxie- It sounds like you have your hands full with packing and getting ready to move to your new house. In case you forgot I count packing and moving as a functional fitness/strength workout so your good. High fives on Saturday and Sundays workouts of StudioSweat Pilates Abs & Core plus a 30 minute run/walk on the treadmill and Sunday a 30 minute walk.:):D:cool: I bet your GS was alot of fun to have over, so adorable at that age. I think Coffeyfit Raw and Studiosweat will be excellent choices to workout with the next few weeks while packing and moving stuff going on. Have a blessed day and becareful with all the packing and moving. Take care!:);)

Debbie- Awesome workout today with Cardio Coach Volume 6 w/Candace opted out of challenge 3 due to time issues. High fives and WTG on your workout today!:);) Great fitness stats on your workout as well.:);)

Jodi- Hello and Waves to you. I hope you have a great workout today. Yes, I second Debbie's comments about trying RIPT 90 FIT great workouts. Have a blessed day!:)

Hugs amd Blessings;):)

Nora

Hey girls,

Today I did Max Hammer Strength +Hammer Glutes + walk.

Nora - nicely done today and yesterday.

Have a great day, everyone.

Today I did RIPT90 Arm Annihilator. Love this workout, and really felt it when I was doing the exercises. I probably should have gone a bit higher, but this was a tough workout.

This is the workout:
Bicep Curl to Overhead Press: 10's - 3 sets/15 reps
Hammer Curls: 15's/12's/10's - 3 sets/15 reps
Jumping Jacks to Triceps Pushups: 10 sets/5 reps - non stop
Dumbbell Curls: 12's - 10 sets/5 reps - this is where I should have gone a bit heavier I think.
Triceps Dips: 3 sets/15 reps
Lying Dumbbell Extensions: 12's - 10 sets/5 reps (these were supposed to be chinups but I'm sick of chinups)
Situps: 3 sets/50 reps (I did first set as situps, 2nd set as crunches and 3rd set bike maneuver)

Workout was 37 minutes, Avg. HR was 78, Max was 123, burned 90 calories.

Then I walked on my treadmill for 1 mile. :)

Roxie - Good luck with your move!

Nice workouts everyone, you all are kicking butt!!! Have great ones today as well!

Hallo everyone,

Chisel Cardio + 15 Min Glute Chisel + walk and My Yoga workts= Relase your Hip Flexor = 44 min is done.

I posted more workout dvd's/sets on FB :)

Have a fantastic day and workout, everyone.

Here's today's workout:

Jessica Smith- Walk On-Walk Off belly Fat Fast- 3 Mile Flat Abs= 46 Min
MV= 8.0
CB= 502

Jessica Smith- Walk On- 10 Mnute Quick Walk- 10 Min Butt & Thighs Walk= 11 Mins
MV= 8.0
CB= 120

JNL Fusion- Speed & Agility= 19 Min
MV= 9.10
CB= 236

RIPT90 FIT- Stretch= 12 Min
MV= 2.50
CB= 41

Total calories burned = 899:D

Debbie- Great job on today's tough workout with RIPT90 Arm Annihilator and 1 mile Treadmill walk Wow, great workout today high fives!! Now go have a blessed day!:);):D

Belinda- High fives on your workout today with Chisel Cardio + 15 Min Glute Chisel + walk and My Yoga workts= Relase your Hip Flexor stretch. Have an amazing blessed day.:):cool::D

Hello's and waves to- Roxie- Good luck with your move and take care. Jodi- Have a fun workout today and a blessed amazing day.:);)

Hugs & blessings:)

Nora

Hi ladies!

Today I did a 1-mile walk at lunch and S&S TBGS Extreme Premix #4 which is TRIPLE Upper Body. Holy cow, that was tough!!

Great job today everyone!

Roxie, good luck with your move!

I was a total beast today! Had a great workout. I did the RIPT90 Shoulder Pressure workout and then did Cardio Coach 1. It was supposed to just be a CC day, but I wanted to get shoulder work in and since that workout is only 21 minutes, I figured I could do both. And I did.

Shoulder Pressure
Overhead Press
- 12's/15 reps
Situps - 10 reps
Sumo Upright Rows - 15's/15 reps
Situps - 10 reps
So did this all the way through 5 times. So ended up doing 100 situps, 75 overhead presses and 75 sumo upright rows. Holy smokes!

Lateral Raise - 8's/25 reps
This was only done once as a burner. It was a true burner.

Workout was 22 minutes, Avg HR was 98, Max was 128, burned 98 calories.

Then I did Cardio Coach 1 and this felt really good doing it after I was warmed up with the weights. Made a huge difference.

Workout was 36 minutes, went 2.52 miles, burned 289 calories and went 5095 steps.

WOO HOO!!! I feel good!!

Nora - How was the Stretch workout from RIPT90? I haven't done that yet, is it a good one?

Nice workouts everyone!! Roxie - hope all is going well with your move.

Have great workouts everyone!!!

I just finished todauy's workout and will now check in,

Here's today's workout:

KCM 30MTF- Amped Up Cardio- Workout #1 Premix No Drills= 23 Min
MV= 8.50
CB= 267

RIPT90 FIT- Arms & Shoulders = 28 Min
MV= 7.0
CB= 268

JNL Fusion- Shoulder Shredder = 33 Min
MV= 9.0
CB= 405

Total calories burned = 940:):cool:

Debbie- Bravo on your workouts today with: RIPT90 Shoulder Pressure and Cardio Coach 1. Wow, what an awesome combo, WTG!! High fives!!! Have a blessed day!;)

Belinda- WTG on today's workout with Hammer Plyometrics +walk. Amazing workouts as per your usual. Have a blessed day and feel fab after all that.:):D

Hello's & waves to: Roxie- happy and safe moving. Jodi- have a fun workout today and a blessed day!

Hugs & blessings:)

Nora

Hi ladies!

Today I did a 1-mile walk at lunch and Cathe Live To The Mat Legs & Icy Core after work. Wow, that was much tougher than I expected, definitely harder than the DVD.

Everyone rocked it today! Great job!!

Today I did the RIPT90 Back Breaker and had a great workout. Back isn't my favorite but I got through it. Tough workout.

Back Breaker
Wide Grip Pullups
Standard Grip Pullups
Chin Ups

Did 3 sets of this sequence for 10 reps. Used my pullup bar with my feet out in front of me. TOUGH!!!!

Double Arm Rows - 20's
Double Arm Explosive Rows - 20's
Plank One Arm Row - 15's
Did 3 sets of this sequence for 10 reps each. Last exercise was being in plank position and doing a row. It was 5 reps each side.

Reverse Flyes - 12's - 3 sets/10 reps

Pullovers - 25#/27# - 3 sets/10 reps

Pushups - skipped
This was supposed to be 5 sets of 20 pushups. Didn't have it in me this morning, plus I was running out of time.

Workout was 37 minutes, Avg HR was 81, Max was 132, burned 109 calories.

Walked on my treadmill for 1 mile.

Have a great weekend everyone!! So glad it's Friday!!!

I just finished today's workout and will now check in,

Here's today's workout:

Jessica Smith- 5 Mix & Match Miles- Pumped Up Pace = 14 Min
MV= 7.70
CB= 147

KCM 30MTF- Meltdown- Workout #2 Tabata Boxing = 28 Min
MV= 9.0
CB= 344

RIPT90 FIT- Legs & Abs= 21 Min
MV= 7.80
CB= 224

JNL Fusion- Fusion Lower Body= 29 Min
MV= 9.0
CB= 356

Total calories burned= 1071:):cool:

Debbie- Bravo on RIPT 90 Back Breaker and walking on Treadmill for 1 mile. Another amazing workout today Debbie, well done. Now have a fit and fab blessed Friday.:);):D

Belimda- Great job on your workout today with Chisel Total Body and walk, excellent job.:);):cool: Now enjoy your blessed Friday feeling fit and fab.:);)

Hello's and waves to- Roxie- I hope all is going well with moving. Have a blessed Friday. Jodi- Have a great fun workout & a blessed fit and fab day!:);)

Hugs amd blessings:);)

Nora

Hi ladies!

Today I did Cathe Live Circuit S-W-E-A-T and a 10-minute Abs segment from Jessica Smith. Fun Live workout!

Enjoy your Saturday!

Here's today's workout just finished 60 day JNL Fusion rotation.

Leslie Sansone- Belly Blasting Walk- 2 Fast Miles= 31 Min
MV= 7.60
CB= 322

RIPT90 FIT- More Metabolic Mania= 30 Min
MV= 9.0
CB= 369

JNL Fusion- Total Body Transforner= 32 Min
MV= 9.20
CB= 402

Total calories burned = 1093:)

Jodi- Enjoy your rest day & have a blessed day!:)

H ello's and waves to- Roxie, Debbie. and Belinda. I hope everyone has a blessed day and weekend.:);)

Hugs & blessings:);)

Nora

Hallo everyone,

DH and I finished Hammer & Chiseled this morning. We did Hammer Power plus abs.

Have a great Saturday, everyone.

Good morning girls!:)

I just finished my active recovery workout for today and I will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

Jessica Smith- Walk On- Burn Fat &n Have Fun- Steady,Ready, Go= 32 Min - Love Jessica!
MV= 8.0
CB= 350

Leslie Sansone- Tone Every Zone Walk- Circuit 2 Walk & Lower Body = 21 Min - This was fun!
MV= 7.75
CB= 222

Total calories burned= 572:);)

That's it for me today, see ya at Monday's check in:):cool:

Belinda- Great job on Hammer & Chisel- Hammer Power and abs. So did you mean you finished the rotation for H & C all 60 days or just today's? So what do you think about H & C? Love for you to share your thoughts on that. Have a blessed weekend!:D

Hello's & waves to: Roxie, Debbie, and Jodi - have a fun and blessed day!

Hugs and blessinngs:);)

Nora

Nora - I am done with the 60 day Hammer & Chisel rotation :) I like H&G lots of variety between Autumn and Sagi. I really like the set, so did my DH. Good job today.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.