CRACY, STRONG AND LOVING IT January 2016 - January 2020

Hi girls:)

Just a quick check in today, sorry no time for personals today.

Her's today's workout:

RIPT 90 FIT- Body Fat Breakdown = 28 Min
MV= 7.80
CB= 298

Core De Force- MMA Mash Up= 27 Min
MV= 8.50
CB= 313

JNL Fusion- Bicep Builder = 30 Min
MV= 9.0
CB= 369

Total calories burned= 980:);)

That's it for me girls, awesome job on all your workouts today and have a super blessed Tuesday:);)

Hugs & Blessings:);)

Nora

I would have posted earlier but didn't have Internet all day. Today I did RIPT90 Arm Annihilator. Second time with this workout and loved it!!! I went higher than last time and actually did the chin ups with my assisted bands. It was awesome and I sure did feel them even with the assist.

This is the workout:
Bicep Curl to Overhead Press: 12's - 3 sets/15 reps
Hammer Curls: 12's - 3 sets/15 reps
Jumping Jacks to Triceps Pushups: 10 sets/5 reps - non stop
Dumbbell Curls: 15's -10 sets/5 reps
Triceps Dips: 3 sets/15 reps
Chinups: 10 sets/5 reps (Was able to do 8 sets, I was wiped out by the last two)
Situps: 3 sets/50 reps (I did regular crunchs, crunchs w/heel lift and reverse crunches)
My abs were BURNING!!!

Workout was 38 minutes, Avg. HR was 80, Max was 123, burned 89 calories. (1 calorie less than last time and I upped my weights AND did chins - WTF?)

Then I walked on my treadmill for 2 miles.

Roxie - What do you mean you have to have your husband show you the electronics so you can work out???

Have a great evening everyone!!

Good Evening,

I did Strong and Sweaty Bootcamp TS 1 before work this morning. We apparently live in an HOA area and they don't want us parking in our driveway what a pain so we are taking it to our DD's house.

Debbie-since moving we have changed internet and cable companies and the setup is different and I couldn't get them to work until this morning.

Hi ladies!

Today I did a 1-mile walk at lunch; after work-Cathe Live Bun Burners, Barre and Ball and just to torture myself some more, I added on the floor work and stretch from Great Glutes. Oh, those pizza presses! Ouch! LOVED the Live workout! So nice to not have to drag out so much equipment some times.

Roxie, what do you mean you can't park in your driveway?

Good job today everyone!

Belinda, Are you taking part in Cathe's Fit Tower Dvd's Presale? Anybody Else? What are your thoughts?

Jodi, I have a Fit Tower from STS days, so its the first version of it.

Hi ladies!

Today I did a 1-mile walk at lunch; after work-Cathe Live Bun Burners, Barre and Ball and just to torture myself some more, I added on the floor work and stretch from Great Glutes. Oh, those pizza presses! Ouch! LOVED the Live workout! So nice to not have to drag out so much equipment some times.

Roxie, what do you mean you can't park in your driveway?

Good job today everyone!

Jody-the property management didn't tell us we live where there is a home owners association and it is in their bylaws that no boats campers or rv's are allowed to be parked in driveways

Roxie - we have a home owner association (HOA). We had to sign a stack of papers that you aware of the bylaws and what is allowed and not allowed. We also can not park a boats or RV in our driveway. My neighborhood has stricken laws.

Roxie - we have a home owner association (HOA). We had to sign a stack of papers that you aware of the bylaws and what is allowed and not allowed. We also can not park a boats or RV in our driveway. My neighborhood has stricken laws.

If I had known that we would have never signed a lease for this place

Hi girls!:)

I just finished today's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

RIPT90 FIT- Chest & Arms= 29 Min
MV= 7.0
CB= 277

Core De Force- Agility Power= 27 Min
MV= 9.0
CB= 332

JNL Fusion- TKO Fat Blast = 29 Min
MV= 9.0
CB= 356

Total calories burned= 965:):cool:

Roxie- so sorry to hear about all this. I hope you can talk to the property management people and get out of lease or figure out something else.
Sending positive thoughts and well wishes and blessings.

Hello's and waves to: Debbie, Jodi and Belinda. Have a blessed day:);):D

Hugs and blessings:);)

Nora

Hi ladies!

Today I did a 1-mile walk at lunch and Pyramid Upper Body after work. Haven't done PUB in ages, but it never gets old. Feeling pumped!!

Roxie, ok, I thought you were talking about your cars! Yikes, I hope you can get all that straightened out.

I did work out today, just didn't have time to post. I did Cardio Coach 3 this morning and had a great workout.

Workout was 40 minutes, burned 312 calories (TM said 371), ran 2.73 miles and went 5582 steps. Avg HR was 130 and Max was 171.

Roxie - I thought you were talking about your car as well. Bummer about your RV.

Nice workouts everyone! Way to go!!!

Today I was going to do Back Breaker but my upper lats are sore from doing chin ups on Tuesday. I will do BB tomorrow. Today I just walked on my treadmill for a while as I had a headache and didn't feel like doing much more than that. At least I got some steps in.

Workout was 46 minutes, went 2.3 miles, burned 252 calories and went 5563 steps. Avg HR was 90 and Max was 142 - not sure how that is possible because every time I looked at my HR it was around 86 bpm.

Have great workouts everyone!!!

Hi girls!:)

Here's today's workout:

KCM 30MTF- Amped Up Cardio- All Drills= 22 Min
MV= 9.0
CB= 295

RIPT90 FIT- More Metabolic Mania= 30 Min
MV= 9.0
CB= 307

JNL Fusion- Lean Legs= 30 Min
MV= 9.0
CB= 369

Total calories burned = 971

I'm not up to personals today due to post Multiple Sclerosis Medication injection side effects. I took my meds last nght but I am feeling extreme fatigue side effects which I get sometimes post injection usually lasts 24 hours or so. So, having said all that I hope everyone had great workouts/rest day and wish everyone health, happiness, and blessoings.:);) I know that's not paralell but that is my wish for you all.

Hugs & blessings:);)

Last edited:
Hi ladies!

Today I did Cathe Live Lower Body Bootcamp. I went heavier with my weights and, boy, was I feeling it! Excellent workout!!

Great job today everyone!

Today I did the RIPT90 Back Breaker and had an excellent workout!!! Man, I love this workout. This makes me like working my back. I'm shocked my upper body hasn't been hurting, glad it hasn't.

Back Breaker
Sets 1, 2 & 3
Wide Grip Pullups
- 8 reps
Standard Grip Pullups
- 8 reps
Chin Ups
- 8 reps
These are done all in a row three times through. Did all these with my assist band and it was awesome!! I love those bands, so glad I got them. I will be sore in my lats for sure.

Sets 1-5

Double Arm Rows - 20's
Double Arm Explosive Rows - 20's
Plank One Arm Row - 15's/12's - did
Did 5 sets of this sequence for 10 reps each. Last exercise was being in plank position and doing a row. It was 5 reps each side.

Sets 1, 2 & 3
Reverse Flyes - 12's - 3 sets/10 reps

Sets 1, 2 & 3
Pullovers - 25# - 3 sets/10 reps

Sets 1-5
Pushups - skipped
This was supposed to be 5 sets of 20 pushups. I did enough pushups on Monday.

Workout was 39 minutes, Avg HR was 79, Max was 134, burned 107 calories.

Walked on my treadmill for 2.5 miles.

I'm taking next week off as my DH and I are on vacation. So probably no checkin's after today. I hope you all have a great week and I'll see you when I start back!!!

Hi girls:)

Here's today's workout:

Jessica Smith- Walk On- 5 Fat Burning Miles- Belly,Buns & Thighs = 15 Min
MV= 7.70
CB= 158

Core De Force- MMA Kick Butt = 37 Min
MV= 8.50
CB= 429

JNL Fusion- Shoulder Shredder = 33 Min
MV= 9.0
CB= 405

RIPT90 FIT- Abs= 17 Min
MV= 5.0
CB= 116

Total calories burned= 1108:):cool:

I hope everyone has a fab Friday and had fun workouts today, and blessings.

Hugs and blessings:);)

Nora

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.