Commit to Get Fit & Lean for October 2014

Happy Halloween to all who are participating in it! :)

Last night I did Rhythmic Step Combos 1&2. Even after all these years I can't get Combo 3, LOL.

Since DD is 7 we are doing Trick or Treat. Will be leaving work early to buy candy (yes, I'm so on top of it this year!) Then we'll order pizza and go out. I'm hoping to get a workout in before we go!

Debbie-Yes 2 in a row is VICTORY at this point!!

Amelia-I LOVE KELLY! Her workouts are perfect for me-challenging and under 40 minutes!

Kristin-A bonus point to me scrambling for candy today is that it hasn't been in the house for me to break open the bag, LOL.

:) Wendy

Hey girls

This morning I did JS Weight loss cardio sculpt, man I was sweaty after that. I'm glad I got it in though.

Belinda-oh yeah, im definitely doing the challenge. I think it starts tomorrow right?

ok, gotta get things going around here before the trick or treating starts. Happy Halloween!

Wendy - have fun tonight. RS combo 3 is tough. Try to do this one without a step.

Amelia - yes, it starts tomorrow. Good job today. Love that none!

I am save tonight, no candy in the house, lol Happy Halloween!

Good Morning!

Hope everyone had a good weekend! :) We did Trick or Treating, and then I went on a major fall cleaning binge (not nearly enough though LOL) and I edited 151 pages of my February release so very productive weekend!

I did Muscle UP #1 on Friday and Muscle Up #2 on Sunday, so I got in five workouts last week. Whooo hooo!

Belinda-I should try that combo without a step. Duh, ever thought of that!

Amelia-Good job getting that workout in!

:) Wendy

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.