Commit to Get Fit & Lean for October 2014

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning, everyone!

Today my plan is: SBF Butt Lift = 25 mim + Lower Barre w/ball = 20 min.

I will be back with personals. Have a great workout.

Hey girls,

Workouts are done! I posted in the wrong thread this morning, arrr….can't figure out how to delete it? If you guys know how to delete please let me know:D

I will be back in the morning.

Hi Ladies!

Okay so Monday was the takeover and it went well! People showed up, LOL! We talked about my books, I gave hints on upcoming books, I posted tons of pictures of hot hockey players (I LOVE HOCKEY PLAYERS BTW) and gave away some prizes. Fun stuff!

Then last night I was a guest on a podcast to talk about the industry and that was fun.

But as you can guess...NO WORKOUTS!

Hope to get back at it tonight because my body feels BLAH!

:)

Good evening,

I also did PK ASAP Fitness Sculpt = 43 min. Fun and sweaty workout. Really enjoyed it.

Wendy - glad your takeover went well and you had fun.

Good night, everyone.

Hi,

Today I took a hot yoga class. I didn't get any packing done but work is really light till I get back from vacation so hopefully soon:) I've been trying to figure out how to get from Orlando to Daytona. The shuttle bus leaves at 3:30PM just when I land so I have to wait till 5:00 - 5:30PM for the next one:confused: DH thinks by the time I get my luggage etc . . . I won't have too much time to wait.

Belinda - I forgot today was 1st day of October . . . thanks for starting the thread!!!

Wendy - I'm happy your takover went well.

Waves hi to everyone

Goodnight:)

Good afternoon,

I did SBF Intm. UB + Core = 15 min and Arms w/Ball = 15 min.

Debbie - you are welcome! When are you leaving? Hope you figure all this out soon. Sorry about that.

I will be back tomorrow. Have a great day, everyone.

Hi Ladies.

Thank you for the birthday wishes! Yesterday was C25K, didn't feel like being inside. Tonight will be Athletic Training. :0

Belinda- Thank you for starting the new thread!

Debbie- Oh my gosh, you must be getting so excited for the trip! Great job with the hot yoga.

Wendy- It sounds like you've been very busy!

I hope everyone is well!

Jessica

Hi,

Today I did High Reps upper body only (since it was in the dvd player already LOL). Wow, some new faces in the cast for Cathe's dvds . . . I love the colors of the outfits!

Belinda - I leave on Thursday because registration starts at 12:00pm on Friday. Great job with your workouts, seems like you have so many choices!

Kristin - My heart broke when I heard the news about Teresa:( I wished she would have received house arrest.

Jessica - I thought about doing AT today. I'm excited about the RT but I always get nervous too!

Waves hi to everyone

Good morning,

We are having a yard sale today and tomorrow. I will post when I have time. I am trying to sell a lot of workout dvd's.

I will get a workout in tonight. Have a great one everyone.

Hi Ladies!

Workout week has been as follows...

NOTHING

Whoo hooo! Go me!

But I did do the author takeover, a radio interview for a podcast, and had a critique group meeting so at least successful on the author front, LOL!

Belinda-Good luck with the yard sale!

Debbie-Have fun on your road trip!

Jessica-Athletic training is a good one. ;-)

Okay off to look at cast pictures and outfits!!!

:) Wendy

Hi guys. I am still alive and have survived this week without DH. I ended up taking Wednesday and Thursday as rest days, because I was just exhausted and didn't sleep well both nights. Tonight I walked Baxter for an hour and then I did Yoga Max. I needed some yoga tonight.
DS has a baseball tournament this weekend. It is supposed to rain tomorrow, but I hear that they tournament will run unless it is a thunderstorm. Ugh! We shall how this pans out.

Anyway. . . I am so excited for the new series. The pictures look great. I cannot wait to see video clips and to get my hands on these new workouts.

And. . . a pair of pants I bought a few weeks ago that were snug, fit me very nicely yesterday. Woo hoo!

Deb- I am loving the outfits and colors too. I also like that Deazie is back.

Belinda- send me a message if you are selling any Cathe dvds. I would like to get the STS Hiit one. ;)

Wendy- I feel blah when I don't work out as well. Sometimes, though, we have to listen to our bodies. I was so tired Wednesday and Thursday, adding in workouts would have worn me out even more.

Waving hello to Cookie and Amelia.

Good morning,

I did SBF LB Barre 3 = 3 5 in + Upper Back Thights = 15 min last night. Today I will do SBF Tricpes = 15 min and UB 9 17 min.

Today is our 2nd day of the community yard sale. It's raining outside, not sure if we having one today? If the rain stops I will set up. We sold a lot of clothe yesterday. Aleisa sold some of her pillows she makes, I bought some for outside:D they really pretty. People want stuff for 0.25 cents with the price sticker on it? WTH? I think a lot of people go to yard sales and resell stuff. I have Turbo Jam and Less Mill Combat for sale (both are new). I have Cathe XTrain + Ride + Book (still in shrink wrap). Turbo Fire Hiit, Kettelworks 6 DVD's still in shrink wrap. Met Rx comes with 15 dvd's, stability ball, tubing and extras still in shrink wrap. 10 Pounds Slim Down Xtreme w/Chris Frytag, bought it a few month ago. You can read up on it here:
http://www.runninglovingliving.com/2011/09/10-pound-slimdown-xtreme-review-and-challenge.html I always bought 2 sets in the hope my DD would like them:oops: Leslie Swanson 1 Mil walk, still in shrink wrap. I also will post them on Craigslist and FB. Amazon has new rules on selling which makes it difficult to sell your dvd's. After Nov, Amazon is charging $39 a month for you to sell your dvd's plus you have to show them where you bought the dvd. I don't have a problem with them showing a receipt, I have a problem paying $39 a month if I only want to sell a few dvd's. It's getting harder to sell your unused workout dvd's.

I think I will cancel my Cathe preorder this weekend. After looking at the pic and clip she posted on youtube. I doubt I can do high impact anymore. Plus I already have a lot of HiiT workouts from Cathe.

Thanks guys and good job yesterday.

I will be back later.

Hi Ladies- Yesterday was a quick treadmill workout and today was Bis and Tris.

Belinda- Great job as always! You are always rocking those workouts!

Debbie- Nice UB workout! Ooo I'll have to check out the new faces in Cathe's new workout. Exciting!

Kristin- Great job listening to your body!

Wendy-Sounds like you are being very productive!

Hi Cookie and Amelia!

Jessica

Hi guys. DS had his tournament in the rain. His team lost both games today. He has one more game tomorrow. We were all drenched because at times it was raining sideways :mad::confused::eek:. Anyway, we ate bad (KFC). It tasted good going in but I felt sick an hour later. I also did KM today. I forgot about that blast in between the KB and the leg drills, lol. It was a bit of a surprise, but I did it and it felt good.

Nothing else new to report. I am getting excited about the new workouts, but also a bit intimidated with the Hiit. I am looking forward to the low Hiit the most.

Belinda- after seeing the video clip and the pics of the first Hiit dvd I was thinking that you should cancel. I know you have a hard time with those jumps and you don't need more dvds that you aren't going to use.

Deb- I forgot to say that I feel sorry for Teresa too, even though I probably shouldn't. I mean, she obviously broke the law and is guilty. Greed is awful. Those poor kids. When they flashbacked to the first season when she was building her home and buying the furniture in cash, I realized I shouldn't feel sorry for her. . . still do though.

Jessica- I realized I skipped you yesterday, I'm sorry. It was unintentional. I am blaming it on my exhaustion. Happy belated birthday!

Waving hello to Cookie, Amelia and Wendy.

Kristin

Hi,

Yesterday I did hot yoga. I went out last night with my SILs for a friends birthday it was fun but the food wasn't good & $$ but at least the company was good.

Today I took a rest day. It ended up being a really nice day after the rain.

Belinda - It sounds like the yard sale is fun & hope you get rid of a lot of things. I should check out some of your dvds I didn't realize you can sell on fb.

Kristin - Congrats on surving the week without DH & with the boys:) I know what you mean about Teresa, her idea of downsizing to an 8,000 sq. ft home is crazy. I think/hope they learn from this & become better people.

Jessica - Great job with your workouts!

Wendy - I'm sure a rest week was needed.

Waves hi to Amelia & Cookie

Good morning,

Today I will do yoga or a nice stretch.

The yard sale went well. We got rid of a lot of things. We had a huge flat screen tv, sold it for $20. Things I though nobody buy, I sold. Go figure! I am also glad the big items are out of the house. I sold workout cloth but no workout DVD's? People bought cloth from my son and Aleisa. All of my son's cloth are from Express and Banana Republic (brand new). Alesia's cloth are high end stuff too, they sold like hot cakes! LOL! Unfortunately we don't have like a pick donation where we live, I would gladly donated all our things. I don't agree with Goodwill charging people a lot of money (especially if I donate) for used things? I also realized a lot of people from Consignment stores are going to yard sales and buy things for their stores. And they drive up in fancy cars, WTH?

Cookie - how are you doing? I need to go back to the dentist next week, I still have problems with my crown. Can't eat on that side?

Kistin - my PF/heal spur can't handle high impact. Afterwards I am in so much for day's, WTH?

Debbie - yes, you can sell your unwanted workout dvd's. You can list them under Cathlete group or whatever you want? Maybe you can find a yard sale/trade from your area? At least you had fun, right?

Jessica - Happy belated Birthday! Sorry I missed it.

Wendy - you have a lot going on. Work out when you can.

I will be back later. Have a great Sunday.

'Morning!
Sorry for missing yesterday, lots of running around interfered with checking in.
Belinda, great job on the yard sale. Glad the weather cooperated. We donate to the Salvation Army and Goodwill and have never been charged for donating. Went to Goodwill last Monday and Sal's on Thursday with items. How long are you exercising for each day? It still seems like a lot!
Kristin, yuck on the games in all that rain. Congrats on making it thru the week on your own. I always forget about that blast in KM also. Feels good when done tho! I should look at those clips. Unless I can do the hiit on a rebounder, perhaps this series isn't for me either. This would be the first ones I haven't gotten from Cathe in years. Over a decade. So I feel like I might be having a separation from a friend. Crazy, huh?
Amelia, how's everything? Still power walking?
Jessica, are you affected by that drought? I feel so bad when I read about it. Think it is like the worst in 80 years.
Wendy, I honestly had no idea how much was involved in being an author these days. How did you get into hockey?
Deb, hope you figure out getting around to the rt soon and easily. Is your dh meeting you after the trip? A few weeks ago I went out with friends for lunch and the place was really crowded, so it was hard for me to hear. Someone whose opinion I value highly was raving about a dish, so I said I would get the same. Only it with chimichanga! Deep friend and filled w/cheese. Being lactose sensitive and not eating deep-fried foods, I had an expensive lunch I couldn't even eat, brought it home to dh. If only I would learn from my numerous mistakes, I would say I won't do that again!
Friday, I did a Michael Thurmond dvd on precision body toning using bands. It was good to get those tips on form back into my mind, b/c I tend to slip and forget doing a workout. A short dog walk, and yesterday was an old Firm maximum cardio w/abs or something like that. We're completely cleaning out a few bedrooms, which will be a project for a few weeks, but it burned some calories yesterday going up and down the stairs to sort and box things. We went to a birthday party and had a great time, and really wonderful sangria, then a few errands, and a hockey game. Between it all got in over 14,000 steps. Today is more cleaning, walking, groceries, and an upper body wo. Probably PUB, since dh is saying he wants to workout. He's taking my enjoyment of that wo away w/always wanting to do that one.

Cookie - they wouldn't charge me for donating, but they sure charge a lot of money when they sale it. We don't have a Salvation Army and Goodwill close by, having a community yard sale was the fastest way to get rid of stuff. I workout between 30 min to 45 min a day. I like it!

Hi guys. I just finished MM for today. DS's baseball game got moved back to 6 pm. I guess there were rainouts yesterday. Anyway, it is definitely fall outside and I am thinking it will be cold at 6 for the game. Looking forward to getting a hot tea for myself.

Belinda- glad the yard sale went well. I know what you mean about people wanting to buy things for $0.25, lol. We had a yard sale before we moved and I found it so strange, lol.

Deb- I know the 8000 sq ft house that she was obviously not happy about. I guess when you live in the house they are in it is hard to let it go, but still. . . they didn't need the big mansion to begin with. They must be so humiliated. I feel sorry for her parents and her kids.

Cookie- I know exactly what you mean about a separation from a friend when thinking about cancelling the order. I am still getting mine, but I am wondering if I can handle all the Hiit. Maybe the way she does the rotation will help. I am hoping for a series rotation, and rotations to mix in Xtrain and other workouts.

Okay, I am starving after that workout. I have to go eat.

BB tomorrow. Hopefully I can get my butt up in the morning to workout before school. Last week I was only able to do it Monday and Tuesay and then I took Wed and Thurs off. Friday I did the workout at night because I was too tired in the morning.

Kristin

Hey girls, Remember me? :D LOL

Another MIA disappearance for me but I'm going to try and check in with you guys more consistently:confused:. Ha, I love these new smilies on here..so cute.

Anyways, yep I'm still power walking and im actually sitting here in my workout clothes trying to get pumped for a cathe workout. Not sure which one yet but im tired of walking.

Belinda-Sounds like your yard sale was a success. I've got tons of clothes that i plan on giving to the Salvation Army soon. I haven't had a chance to see the clips of the new Cathe workouts, if there's a lot of jumping I wouldn't be interested anyway.

Hello to everybody. I need to get that workout in before I change my mind. BBL

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.