Commit to Get Fit & Lean for October 2014

Kristin-Oh my gosh, I just feel the need to have you over for a cup of coffee and a big hug! You're gone through SO MUCH these past few weeks, so much emotional stress, and no wonder you were at the breaking point! I hope things are getting better for you now. xo

Jessica-How is your dog doing?

Amelia-How are the anxiety attacks now? And how is your brother doing with his chemo?

Cookie-That wedding sounds freaking fabulous! And I hope the presentation went well today!!

Deb-Glad your vacation was good.

Belinda-Awesome job keeping up with your workouts! Glad Browler got his stiches out. :)

Wendy

Good evening,

Brawlers stitches are out! He is happy to run around free again. Tomorrow I am getting a root canal. Kinda nerves.

Cookie - you got a lot of steps in in DC and the weather was amazing yesterday. I didn't care if the make me drowsy, they helped:D DC is breathtaking! I always love going there. Next time let me know when you in DC.

Wendy - glad your book tour went well and is finished. The same thing happened to me last year, the tech read the mammogram wrong. Very scary! I like your approach to DESSERT AND NO WORKOUTS:cool:o_O:rolleyes::oops::eek:

I will be back tomorrow. Good night, girls.

Hey guys. Just got done with Tabatacise. Don't be too impressed, I did the second premix, which is only two tabatas. However, I think those step intervals are pretty tough as well. I was sweating buckets of sweat, so I know I worked hard, lol. I also ran around outside with Baxter. Catching up with work yesterday took away a lot of the stress. I feel much better having had hours to myself and getting work done. I have a presentation next Tuesday for Supt. Conference Day that I have to prepare for, so now that all my grading is done, I can start focusing on that.

Wendy- so sorry you had to wait ten days to find out if everything was okay. That must've been hard. Thankfully it was worth the wait! I am happy to hear everything is all good. Oh, and I'll take you up on that cup of coffee.

Cookie- that wedding sounds like it would be so much fun. Glad you had a good time. I have only been in D.C. once for my high school senior trip. It was amazing, and I remember feeling proud as well.

Deb- I need to do more deep breathing/yoga. I rarely do Cathe's yoga dvds, but when I do, I feel so good afterwards. I want to take a yoga class. Maybe Friday nights. I am going to look into it. Baxter is my buddy for sure.

Belinda- were you up because you couldn't sleep? Is it the tooth pain? I hope you got in a good nap today.

BB tomorrow!

Kristin

Hi,

I didn't get a workout in :( trying to get caught up with work this week. It feels so weird to be preparing for the holidays but saw someone walking out of the store with a Christmas tree (artificial of course:)).

Belinda - Bowler is healed and now you need to take care of yourself, good luck tomorrow!

Kristin - It must be a weight off your shoulder getting everything done. Your workout sounded good too.

Wendy - That must have been so scary the waiting is the worse part:( but so happy the news was good!

Cookie - The wedding sounded like it was so much fun. I would have loved to walk and see everything you did, that is an accomplishment:)

Waves hi to Amelia & Jessica

Goodnight:)

Good morning,

SBF UB + Core = 20 min + Upper Body 7 = 15 min is done.

Thanks Debbie:)

Need to get ready for the dentist. I will be back later this afternoon for more persoanls

Good Morning!

Last night was Hiit 40/20. Before you get all impressed, I only used two risers on each side for the running man. Otherwise that step was on the floor, LOL! And my tuck jump is more like a bunny hop. HA!!!

Belinda-Good luck at the dentist today!!

Kirstin-Okay, I'm taking my coffee black with cream (yeah, the real stuff. I dig that!) What can I get you? :)

Debbie-Sometimes the workouts just don't happen. Like mind kinda didn't happen for a whole week. :)

I know last night I was THISCLOSE to pulling the plug on it because "The Cowboys are on!" But I made myself do it. But can I resist the Dallas Stars tonight? GAH TEMPTED. Because hockey players are HOT. HA!!!

:) Wendy

Hi ladies,

My root canal went well:D The Endodontist was amazing. I am glad I was sent to her. She ask me every few minutes if I feel any pain. I didn't. She numbed me up really good. I have to go back next month for stage 2. I think the worst is over, the nerve is out. I shouldn't have anymore pain in that tooth.

Kirstin - I think it was my nerves? I made coffee and that kept me up too. I slept like a baby last night. I need to check out that premix. Lately the shorter the workout the better. Glad your stress is getting better too.

Thanks Wendy! Good job with your workout today.

I will take it easy today. Maybe a walk with the dogs tonight.

Hi guys. tonight's workout was TTM, no compound legs premix. I was sweating buckets, lol. It felt good. I also walked Baxter for 30 minutes and played with him outside.

Nothing new to report. Feeling good. I need to get my eating in check. It is hard with all the candy and chips DH keeps bringing into the house :mad:. I have no self control!

Belinda- the hard part of the root canal is over. You'll be happy when it is all done now. Tabatacise premix two, I find I can go all out on it and I get a good workout. When I go to four or five, I am not giving it my all anymore. Well, maybe I am but I am spent so it doesn't feel like it, lol.

Wendy- coffee with milk and a splenda will do, thanks ;). Maybe a cookie too, lol. My tuck jumps are pathetic, by the way. I am 5'9 so I blame it on my height and long legs, haha!

Deb- the holidays are coming. It is going to seem longer too because Thanksgiving is the last weekend in November and there seems to be more weekends between it and Christmas. More retailers will be pushing sales longer, lol.

Cookie- Are you still in DC?

Kristin

Amelia- how are things by you?

'Evening!
Belinda, I should have thought to tell you in advance I was going to DC. Sorry, think I was so distracted with the wedding and my dd and her friends coming home that I didn't think beyond that. I will let you know the next time. Glad the tooth removal went well. Hope you still are not having pain.
Amelia, thinking of you. Hope all is well.
Kristin, sometimes you just need a break from being good in all areas. Or at least that's what I told myself today when I slept in and missed my workout! Two of tabatacise is still a lot.
Wendy, so glad to hear all is well. Ten days is a long time to be in high anxiety anticipation. Are you watching the hockey game?
Deb, how has your re-entry been? Have you recovered from the bite?
A colleague's son passed away and this morning was the service. So hard. Thanks for the well wishes on the presentation. It went very well. Now have another huge one to prepare for in two weeks, plus all the regular stuff. Thinking of going to King Arthur's this weekend. I need a few supplies, and dh wants to check out Harpoon Brewing, a few hours from there.
Cookie

Hi,

I just wanted to pop in and say hello. DH went out so I decided to do 2 big stores today & didn't get home till really late. Is Christmas over yet??:)

Belinda - I'm happy it went well & not a lot of pain!

Kristin - Ugh, I had donuts at the mall because I was starving. I didn't pack enough to eat. No self control here eithero_O

Wendy - My DH is a big fan of the Cowboys.

Cookie - My foot has been hurting because I didn't drive when we were on vacation so the stretching is weird. That must be so hard for your colleage and you.

Waves hi to everyone

Good morning,

Well, once the numbness wore off I was in a lot of pain. Thank goodness, she gave me a lot of good pain killers. I took it easy and relaxed all afternoon. I assume, I will be in pain for a few day's? I will call the doc this afternoon.

Today I will do SBF LB Barre = 30 min + Adv. Quick Hiit = 10 min

Cookie - I know, you have a lot going on and don't have a lot of time for yourself when you are in DC. If you ever more than 1 or 2 day's and have time call me, if you want to meet up for coffee. No pressure! I know you in DC for work:) I would love to go to a KA and let them show me how to make break. You are so lucky!

Debbie - I hope that donut was yummy! Don't worry about eating stuff like this once in awhile.

Waving Hi to everyone that checks in after me. Happy Hump Day! BBL!

Hey girls! Finally a chance to check in with you all! I miss checking in regularly here :(

So, I'm happy to say that this is my Brother's 2nd week with radiation and chemo and so far he feels fine. The doctors told us what to expect and so far all the symptoms hasn't hit him yet. I'm praying they don't. He's going trick or treating with us Friday.

I'm also happy to announce that I have been working out in the morning this week with Jessica Smith tv. Really loving her 30 minute workouts. I wake up around 4:30/5 and get them in before work. It really lifts my mood for the rest of the day. My eating isn't the best but I know in time I will get that under control again too.

Belinda- Glad to hear your root canal went well, those are so scary.

Cookie- Great news on your presentation going well, I'm sure the upcoming one will be great too.

Debbie- We haven't started shopping for Christmas yet:rolleyes: we always wait until the last minute. Working in retail I really wish christmas was over too:eek:

Kristin- Great job on your workout. I read about your stressful week, glad your doing better.

Wendy- lol at the hockey players are HOT comment, I will watch baseball with my hubby for the eye candy. LOL. Yes, my anxiety is a lot better since seeing my doctor last week. He's got me straightened out.

Jessica- How are things with you?

ok, hope I didn't miss anybody. I will check back in tomorrow after my workout.

Hi Ladies!

Last night was Kelly's PowerSculpt. TWO FOR TWO CAN YOU ALL STAND IT? HA!!

Amelia-Great news about your brother getting through week 2 and not showing symptoms as of yet. I really hope that continues for him! Glad you are getting your Jessica workouts in. YAY YOU!! Whoo hoooo!

Belinda-I hope you are feeling better this afternoon.

Debbie-Tell your husband he is a man of really good taste. ;-)

Kristin-Okay I am 5'3 so what do I blame my crappy tuck jumps on????????????? HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'll have your coffee ready so come on down. :)

Cookie-I did watch the hockey game...and we lost in overtime. But the visuals were good! ;-) Are you going to the King Arthur store as in the baking supply catalog????????????? IF THAT IS TRUE I AM SO JEALOUS. I love that catalog!!!

Wendy

Hey girls,

I did my workouts this morning, forgot to post them here.

Thanks Wendy! I am taking a lot of strong meds. Good job with Kelly's PowerSculpt last night.

Amelia - glad your brother is doing well. I love JS workouts. Keep up the good work.

Good night, everyone.

Evening!
Belinda, next time I'm there, I will definitely let you know! It might be the second weekend in January. Glad the strong meds are working.
Amelia, that's terrific news that your brother is doing well and tolerating his treatment good, plus that you're doing well. I was getting quite concerned about you. JS is wonderful. I love her personality, and she is very motivating. What ones of hers have you been doing? One of my favs is her latin dance.
Kristin, how is this week for you? It has to be better than last!
Wendy, lol at Deb's husband having such good taste! I agree w/you re hockey players, plus I think they're pretty smart. Congrats on two for two! Yes, King Arthur as in the catalog. I've taken some classes there and love to go there. It's almost 3 hrs from here, but a beautiful drive. My dh has been enjoying Harpoon's Oktoberfest and wants to visit their brewery. This weekend won't work, but next will!
Deb, your foot must be sore from all the walking you do for work! How do you maintain enthusiasm for the holidays with your job?
Did LowMax this morning. Got a good wo from that one!
Cookie

Good morning,

SBF Arms = 20 min + UB6 = 10 min is done! Love getting my workout in this early.
My tooth is doing better, thank goodness! I think, it was the after shock from the root canal. Hope it stay's that way!

Cookie - let's do that! I would love to see and meet up with you in DC! Nice job on LM this morning.

Waving Hi to everyone that checks in after me. Have a wonderful day/workout.

Hey girls, today I took a rest day. Tomorrow will be a workout before work...may do a cathe, not sure yet. I don't want to dive in to hard or I'll drown. JS workouts seem to be fitting me nicely right now.

so what is everybody's kids dressing up as for Halloween? My 'almost' thirteen year old decided she wasn't dressing up this year ( preteens *eyeroll) my son is a Grim Reaper, my 'other' kid aka:husband is going as a zombie. Im going as a tired mommy. LOL

Cookie-Lowmax sounds fun, great job. Love the music on that one. So far I've been doing JS's beginner workouts. Yesterday I did one called 'dance party' - it had some great music in it.

Wendy - are you doing Kelly Meyer Workouts? I used to have a few of hers..she's fun and challenging.

Belinda-great job with your workouts, I too am loving my AM workouts. I'm starting to look forward to them.

Hello to everybody. I will bb in the morning.

Hi guys. Wednesday was my rest day. Today I did CSS, premix segments 1-4, and then X10 fitness blast. That was a good combination :).

Tomorrow is Halloween and I am going to try my best not to eat all the candy, lol.

Amelia- I'm glad your brother is doing well! My younger DS is going as a cheeseburger, his choice, lol. My older DS is being John Cena for school and then a zombie for trick-or-treating. They aren't allowed to wear scary costumes to school.

Cookie- it is better than last week. It has been hard getting the kids back into a routine at night.

Wendy- high fives on your workout! :)

Belinda- I don't remember having pain after the first part of the root canal. Hope you are feeling better.

Deb- With Halloween being tomorrow, I am expecting all stores will be decorated for Christmas on Saturday, lol.

Okay, off to bed I go.

Kristin

Hi,

I am almost done with my set-ups, we were given extensions for this month so will take a half day for Halloween & take advantage of the extension next week:) I'm going to try & go to hot yoga tomorrow morning otherwise it would be hard to get a workout in. I did do a few segments from 30 day butt lift yesterday.

So I can't believe what I did 2 days earlier in the week (now I can laugh), I took melatonin by mistake in the "morning" thinking it was something elseo_O:oops: maybe I need to get that eye checkup soon:eek:

Belinda - I hope your in less pain today. Kudos on working out. Does this mean no candy for you tomorrow?;)

Kristin - Great costumes for the boys, will you dress up & Baxter?

Amelia - Cool custumes for you and your family, well maybe you could be the energizer bunny;) 13 seems young to stop, but I guess everything is at a faster pace now.

Wendy - I need to get 2 in a row just like you, hopefully soon!

Cookie - By the looks of the front of my shoes you would think I work in construction, they are so worn. I don't even wear my sneakers out like that (well maybe that is a bad thing:oops:). I love Lowmax!

Waves hi to Jessica

Good morning,

After my coffee I will do SBF Barre 18 = 30 min + Waist/legs = 15 min. BTW, I been walking the dogs every day too.

Debbie - no candy for me today. LOL, taking melatonin by mistake:p

Kirstin - mmm….lucky you! They are digging into your gums:( Plus, I had 2 damaged nerves removed. And yes, while she did the root canal I had no pain. Once the numbness wore off, was a different story.

Amelia - I am thinking doing JS Fall Challenge? Looks like a lot of fun.

Waving Hi to everyone that checks in after me. BBL!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.