40s+ Marvellous March

Hello

Mary - that's great news about your dad. What a relief for you.

Murphy - good to see you. How are you health wise?

Lisa - hope you're enjoying the sunshine and cocktails!

Did yoga yesterday. Felt really good.
Today did a premix from KCM Shape Up. Good.
Feeling a bit stressed with work, so much to do!

Morning! Today did RWH LIHI legs, quick and fun. Ronne, just think of Austalia! That will get you through work! Roxie. Did you order KCM's new ones? Lisa, when are you leaving the high life? Hello to Murphy and Jody! Back to work! Spring break is over, goes so quick! Good day to all! Mary

Good Morning,

I did StudioSweat ondemand Part 1 this morning now to get ready for workout.

Mary-yes and I got her new ab workouts here was going to do one this morning but the spin workout kicked my butt.

Lisa-are you having fun.

Ronne-hope work gets better soon.

Hey ladies, just popping in! Eating and drinking too much! I did walk down the hillside yesterday and back up to where we are staying(35 min), walk all around today and ruined the calorie burn by having too many margaritas and nachos /guacamole. Mary, so glad DF doing better, we return to real life on Saturday. Ronne, OY! The private chef makes awesome food! And always had cocktails ready for us. I think my brother has some Dom Pérignon champagne planned. Roxie, we have fun one day followed by a relaxing day at the house.

Hello

Lisa - sounds perfect! Enjoy!

Mary - that went quickly.

Roxie - let us know what you think of the new KCMs

Yoga for me again today. A slower paced, more relaxing one. Just what I need at the moment.
Managed to negotiate a slightly longer deadline on something which has relieved the pressure a bit.
Getting DD's stuff organised as she's off skiing with school on Saturday.

Hi all. Sorry for the hit and miss postings (well, more miss than hit). I plan to change that and post more. Anyway, I did AOLIH today w/ shoulders and abs added. I went real light on the weight for the shoulders (they are acting up again). I have a full day so I am off and running.

Oh, I see postings about KCM. A coworker is going to go to her gym for a class the day before the road trip. Apparently KCM is in NJ too. How can I not know where these people are?!

Mary - glad to hear about your dad.
Ronne - I am feeling good. My hair is chin length (it has been a year) and my eyebrows are still sparse. My hair came back very soft and curly. It was curly before, but now it is a softer curl. It is only chin length when straight.

Murphy

Good Afternoon,

I did KCM's Start Here Upper Body Lift premix using 8lb wts then Abs & Core Standing and Plank premix then walked on the TM for 30 minutes.

Murphy-KCM filmed here new workouts and her last workout in Cathe's studio.

Hi all. Did leaner legs and abs today. I am wiped out; did not expect that. ??? I went a little heavier with the weight so that is probably why.

Roxie - yes, that is what my friend was telling me (about KCM filming at Cathe's studio).

Murphy

Hi all! Sorry haven't been around, the kids are on break and we have been running around. I have been working out, oldest DS and I have been going to the gym, treadmill, a lateral elliptical machine, weights and the machines. It's been fun! Murphy, you could make day trips going to all the gyms! Roxie, are you still liking your job? Lisa, are you home? It looks like you had a dream trip! Ronne, are you an DH alone? Hi Jody! Off to the zoo today, have a good day all! Mary

Hi everyone

Mary - you sound busy. The gym sounds like fun. It's good to have a change from working out at home. Nice to work out with your DS as well.

Murphy - good to see you. Glad to hear you're feeling well.

Roxie - Oh, I didn't know about KCM filming at Cathe's. I'm waiting to see clips.

Lisa - are you back yet?

Well, it's just me and DH for the week now. DD got off fine on Friday night, they left at midnight. I doubt she got very much sleep. Sounds like she's having fun anyway.
We went to the cinema on Sat and then to friends for dinner. We stayed later than usual because we didn't have to get back for babysitter. The clocks changed on Sat night as well so I ended up not going to bed till 2am!
Didn't do very much yesterday. Got some yoga in (it's just what I feel like at the moment).
Ploughing my way through lots of work today. Did HR UB premix. Felt hard!

HI everyone! I'm back! Spent yesterday trying to recover....was so tired....must have been the bad (really good ) food I ate, my body had to detox! I did force a walk yesterday with Suki, today was XT CBS and 4 mile walk. I notice the neck/upper back/shoulder blade muscles didn't hurt as much since I did virtually nothing. It was a nice trip, but i always feel I get ripped off somehow in Mexico! Drinks on the beach for 4? $200?!?!?!?!?!

Just a short post today....I think I'm all caught up, ronne is alone with DH, Murphy overdid it a bit on weights and will try to be more on than off, Mary is busy as a bee, Roxie, is doing her new program......

Here's a pic for you Ronne from the house at sunset. My SIL had a better picture on instagram but I don't know how to copy it, Mary, do you know since you use instagram?pv.jpg

Wow, Lisa, that looks fantastic! And your UB got a rest as well, so all's good!

Plyo Hiit 2 done. I cannot do the whole thing, had a to skip a couple of sections.
Out to the theatre with DH tonight, we're going to see a comedian then to the pub.

XT bi /tri done. Have massage tomorrow so want my ub to be sore-ish. 4 mile dog walk. Ronne, I should learn from this how good it is to rest my ub!

Hello! Today took a Zumba class with DD, we were the youngest people in the room! Lol! Then did chest with DS. Ronne, have fun tonight! Lisa, are you rested from vacation yet? Going to movies with kids, Home, looks cute. Hello to everyone else! Zoo was fun yesterday, perfect weather. Mary

Hi there

Lisa - enjoy your massage.

Mary - sounds like you've been busy, having fun. Working out with your family sounds good as well. Enjoy the film. I haven't heard of that one.

TB lower body premix done. Ouch!
Getting work finished today. DH and I are off tomorrow for a couple of days before DD gets back on Saturday.
I probably won't be around much till next week. It's Easter weekend and we all get Friday and Monday off.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.