40s+ Marvellous March

Hello! Sorry to not have been here, workouts have been very sporadic, this morning I did Cathe live, boot camp. My dad came home Friday evening, he had it rough last week, but he has rallied! So, things are looking up! Lisa, Mexico! How fun! I haven't been there in years, so much fun! Ronne, hope you had a great Mother's Day! Roxie, I LOVE peas! My favorite vegetable! Hello to Jody and Murphy! I get my hair done today, I'm on spring break! Yay me! Mary

I did SC today and a HOT dog walk. Oh my, if I'm hot at 55 degrees, what will I do in Mexico at 80 degrees? Jody, if you are reading you know I'll be instant sweat! It was a hectic weekend with DS being here for his birthday and then the surprise planning for Mexico! Here's pictures of the house we are staying in! https://www.3rdhome.com/properties/154-puerto-vallarta-mexico-ventanas-al-mar-beach
Mary, we know you are busy, hope DF keeps improving
Ronne, I can't remember what you wrote now! gah! Second thing to go is the memory, I forgot the first!
Hello to Roxie, Murphy, Jody......
I gotta get packing soooooooon only 4 more days, I can't believe we're doing this!

Good Morning,

I did 21 Day Fix Upper Body this morning. It was almost 90 here yesterday only suppose to be 57 today wish this weather would make up its mind.

Hello ladies

Lisa - that place looks amazing, I'm green with envy! You are going to have such a great time.

Mary - glad to hear your dad is doing well. Don't worry about the workouts. Did you see the clip of her latest Live one? An update on CCC. Scary!

LIHI BBS done plus BA 1. Quite pleased with how heavy I managed to go, particularly in the bis section.
Work not quite so manic today.
I finally got around to some cleaning yesterday and managed to hurt my back a bit while doing it. I reckon that's a message :)

Good morning! Today did another Cathe live, lean legs? Anyway, Lisa! That place looks like heaven! I'm dreaming of piña coladas sitting by the infinity pool! Ronne, hope your back feels better. The universe is sending you a message! Roxie, 30's here today, brrr! We got spoiled quickly! Hello to the lost girls! Not much here, will go see dad later, Mary

I did 60min of spinning, had a blast, then a long, cooler dog walk. Ronne, I'd take it as a sign to not clean! I'll use any excuse! Mary, lol, DH is getting ready excited, he's having not only a lot of work but today they had him firing 2 people. Oh, not to rub it in (ok I am), we also had select what food we wanted on the private jet!

Good afternoon

Mary - that sounds cold. We had fog this morning but it's cleared and it's a lovely afternoon.
Lisa - go on, you don't often get the chance to do this, gloat as much as you want! ;) We expect photos though!

AOLIH done. I did the double step and disc premix for a change. It works about the same length, makes it feel a bit different anyway. The first round of weighted sumo squats were a bit harder because you're not coming off the floor cardio.
Pretty quiet here, just working away. My stomach's rumbling, time for lunch!

Hello! Today did XT CB&S. Lots of running around, taxes, we joined a gym! I'm scared! Lol! We have a band concert for little one this evening, hope it's not too painful! Lisa, a private plane! You are like a real housewife of Colorado! Ronne, were you a good lunch eater? Roxie, I don't want rain! Still waiting for the grass to dry out from all the snow! Hello to everyone else, have to go iron his dress shirt, Mary

Did prs2. Mary, don't mention that t word! We got audited for 2013! Grrrr, I'm sure I did them correctly (it was for college 529 stuff), it's so maddening. Wrote letter and provided documentation, will see what comes of it. That's 2 hrs of my life wasted! A gym? What do you plan to do there? Lol about real housewife. Ronne, pictures for sure! What was for lunch? I've been on a Greek yogurt, strawberries, agave, and walnuts binge for months now. Roxie, didn't you get piyo a while ago too? I never use mine.

Hi everyone

Mary - what prompted you to join a gym? Have you got a bit more free time now? Hope the concert was OK!

Lisa - I actually don't mind doing my tax return so much (is that weird?!). Perhaps because I work for myself I keep records so it's usually a case of copying and pasting stuff into the form.

Lunch was boring, a tuna sandwich. I don't really have exciting lunches, sandwiches, soup, crackers. Pretty dull.
LIHI CST done. Went a bit heavier in a few sections and did all the barbell shoulder work at 30lbs which I was really pleased with!
Gymnastics again tonight, I get to go to the supermarket now to pass the time!

Hello! Today did RWH LB circuit. Ronne, when I was pregnant with youngest CRAVED tuna fish, can't look at it now! We joined the gym, it's our rec center, DH wants to use the pool to train for his triathlons also thought it would be great for the kids, they don't like videos. Such a bargain for all 5 of us, thought we would give it a go. Lisa, have fun! So green with envy! Wish you could wear a go-pro then we could witness all the action! Dang taxes! We go to an accountant, we are so dumb when it comes to all that stuff, deductions and whatnot! Hello to everyone else! Have to get some cleaning in, surprise! Mary

FT done, busy tying up loose ends. Hate tuna fish I think it's because mom made tuna fish casserole (crushed potato chips on top) during lent, bleck!

Happy Friday!

Mary - that's the problem with a craving. So are you all going to play stuff together? Sounds fun!

Lisa - wow, not a lot of love for tuna out there ;)

LIHI done and that's the end of the rotation. I've just missed two days so I'm pretty pleased. I did the scrambled 2 premix, I think it's tougher than the original! All the heavy stuff is at the beginning.
Busy weekend ahead, got to go into town tomorrow. I've got a shopping list as long as my arm (boring stuff). Then I've got to work in the afternoon.
And DD's got a trampoline competition on Sunday. We leave at 8am! And that evening we've got people coming round for dinner.
DH is working all weekend so it's just me.
Have a good weekend everyone!

LIHI legs done, long dog walk shortly. Ronne, I'm not a lover of shopping either, especially boring stuff! I have to leave tomorrow morning at 5:30 am, so I have you beat. Then we land at LA airport for 6 hrs before brother flight gets in. We're leaving so early because that's the only cheaper flight we could find on such late notice. As it is we spent $900 each on tickets to LA and could only get first class back. So tomorrow at about 4 Pacific time I get to experience living like the other half. Later, see you all in a week or so...... Unless I decide to post a picture of me in the infinity pool with my margarita. House is supposed to have Wi-Fi, bye!

Quick post, my dad got re admitted to hospital with blood clots, probably won't be around. Hello to all, Mary

Hello

Mary - hoping all is going well and that your dad is OK. Thinking of you.

Weekend was very busy! Spent a very long day at the gym yesterday for DD's competition. She messed up so didn't do very well but she wasn't upset.
Then we had a friend round for dinner in the evening.
No workouts over the weekend, but I did a KCM Stepboxing premix: kickbox drills and weights, it was great and it didn't use the step at all!

Hi all. So sorry to not have been around. I finally got my computer back and then we had issues in the basement where I work out. I thought about posting at the office, but you know that the boss only comes around during those two minutes you are on the computer! I hope to be back soon. Waves to all. Sorry for lack of personals. I was only able to catch Mary's news.

Mary - Prayers and hugs to you and your family.

Murphy

Hello! I'm back! Dad is doing well, home now. Thank you for your prayers, I appreciate them so much. Murphy, probably the only time at work we are doing something we shouldn't be doing is when the boss walks by! Ronne, sounds like a perfect weekend! I saw pics on Facebook, Lisa looks like she is having a great time! Hello to Roxie and Jody! Good day to all, Mary

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.