40s+ Marvellous March

Hi all. Yesterday I was about to exercise and one of the kids wanted to "help". It was my fault for getting up late. So, I did 90 minutes just dance instead. They kids sat on the couch and watched. I really think I am the only one who uses it. The day before, Friday, I was on the bike for about 20 minutes. Today, I did STS M1D1. I am going to do an STS M1 rotation. I have not used it in some time and I feel like I should. I don't like having things around that I am not using - DH excluded. :)

Waves to all. I will have to catch up on personals. I hope everyone is well and all loved ones are on the mend.

Murphy

Just dog walks this weekend, the big melt is on!

Roxie, which cat studio sweat was it? I may have to try it out!

Ronne, did you end up working some this weekend? Do you all change your time? We lost an hour this weekend.

Murphy, funny comment about dh!

Mary, do happy for DF

Jody, hi! I kinda believe in psychic. What did you find out from one? Had one pinpoint birthdate of 1st child when I was pregnant (over phone, no info given), 2nd child she was off a bit (said female when was a male), she did say my job would take us East in a few yrs at same reading but we wouldn't go, turns out, my job took us West but we didn't go. I guess she had her wires crossed that day!

Just dog walks this weekend, the big melt is on!

Roxie, which cat studio sweat was it? I may have to try it out!

Ronne, did you end up working some this weekend? Do you all change your time? We lost an hour this weekend.

Murphy, funny comment about dh!

Mary, do happy for DF

Jody, hi! I kinda believe in psychic. What did you find out from one? Had one pinpoint birthdate of 1st child when I was pregnant (over phone, no info given), 2nd child she was off a bit (said female when was a male), she did say my job would take us East in a few yrs at same reading but we wouldn't go, turns out, my job took us West but we didn't go. I guess she had her wires crossed that day!

It was slim down filmed January 15th. I only did half of it and I know there is ab work at the end. Carried a two year old around today that wad my workout.

Hi everyone

Mary - that's great news about your dad. What a relief for you all.

Jody - good to see you. Sounds like you're busy! Hair sounds nice as well. How are your girls doing?

Lisa - Snow gone yet?

I got LIHI Legs done on Sat (not too bad for a Sat morning workout, always my worst time to work out), then did CLB today. I actually like that one!

Didn't do very much over the weekend. Had a nice time on Friday evening, it was good to see everyone. We all have kids going through the same stage at school so it's great for comparing notes!
I'm off to London for work tomorrow so won't be around or working out. I'll see you all on Wednesday.

Hello, another quick update, Dad is doing well, making progress, walking, waiting to start on fluids, once thing start "moving". He will be able to get out of there. I got the stomach flu Saturday night, ewwwww! On the upside I have lost 4 pounds! Hope to get back to workouts tomorrow. Mary

AB done, dog walk and bathroom cleaning. Turn out the bathroom down in the basement is stained red from DIL hair dye, sigh.

Mary, when it rains it pours! Hugs!

Ronne, that is quite the workout for a Saturday. Crocuses are perking up and daffodils starting to bloom. Normally we get snow that kills the daffodils, fingers crossed there's none this year.

Good morning! Today did a butt w/o I found on YouTube, not quite ready for Cathe! At least I can go see my dad today, didn't want to infect him with my bug! Lisa, weather has finally turned a corner here too, I can smell spring coming! Ronne, hope you are having fun in London! Roxie, so this new set was a good investment? Hello to Murphy and Jody! Have some errands to get done and see my dad, good day to all, Mary

Good morning! Today did a butt w/o I found on YouTube, not quite ready for Cathe! At least I can go see my dad today, didn't want to infect him with my bug! Lisa, weather has finally turned a corner here too, I can smell spring coming! Ronne, hope you are having fun in London! Roxie, so this new set was a good investment? Hello to Murphy and Jody! Have some errands to get done and see my dad, good day to all, Mary

Mary- not really on the workouts but yes on the containers.

Did RWH, LI1 w/ abs. I increased the poundage a bit. I had to skip some things but overall, was able to follow all of it. I was sooo tired and really did not want to do it, and I certainly did not want to 1/2-do it once I was up and moving. I tried t stay in the game.

Mary - glad to hear you and your dad are better.
Roxie - still in London?

Waves to all.

Murphy

Did RWH, LI1 w/ abs. I increased the poundage a bit. I had to skip some things but overall, was able to follow all of it. I was sooo tired and really did not want to do it, and I certainly did not want to 1/2-do it once I was up and moving. I tried t stay in the game.

Mary - glad to hear you and your dad are better.
Roxie - still in London?

Waves to all.

Murphy

Murphy-never been to London.

LIC cardio only done. Murphy, I've been feeling the same way.

I hate the time change! I don't use alarm and amazingly I'm sleeping an hour later! Wonder why? Haha

Hi everyone

Just a quick check-in. Absolutely rammed with work. London was good, it's nice to meet the people I'm working with for a change!
SC done today.
Our clocks don't change till the end of the month.

Morning! Today did RWH plyo 2, why? To make sure I still could! I did, but it was ugly! Ronne, yay for work! Where are you going this summer? Murphy, sometimes the motivation is hard to find. Roxie, what are containers? Lisa, I would love to sleep an hour later! On Monday, I did something wrong with the alarm clock, I got the whole house up at 5:15! (Instead of 6:15) , no one was happy with me that day! Good day to all! Mary

Hi

Mary - I bet you were popular! Well done for getting through Plyo 2, just attempting it is impressive! We're going to Australia!

LI2 and BA 1 done. I think that's the easiest of all the RWH cardio. I do really like this series. I'm going to try some of the premixes that mix up the rounds from the two LI sometime, that looks fun.
Off to the supermarket tonight while DD is at gym - at least it gives me something to do!

Yesterday was pilates, today xt cbs. My hamstrings have been so sore since ab on Monday. I dubbed disc lunges (back and side) and curtsy for the mtn climbers, burped, etc. There must have been a lot because my hammies haven't ever been this sore from ab. Ronne, you take amazing vacations! Mary, I still can't get on the new time.... I think it's harder when you don't have to be up for anything and when you're awake for 3 hrs during the night, grrrrrr

Hello

Lisa - good subbing. It obviously worked. This is a once in a lifetime holiday, not like our normal ones. I've wanted to go to Australia for years.

Swapped the rotation to do HCUB today, didn't think it would be a good Saturday morning choice. Did the scrambled premix again, think I prefer it.
Working tomorrow and it's Mother's Day here on Sunday so I think a treat might be in store!
Have a good weekend everyone.

Good Evening,

It's been a rough week at work so no workouts but after putting on a swimsuit today that is going to change starting tomorrow.

Good Afternoon,

Not as warm today only on the lower 60's so no lake time. Dh is planting peas today like my dad use to. I did KCM's Kickboxing 1 after cleaning the house and it felt good.

30 min of spin today. Hey, I might be going to puerto vallarta! My brother is picking up private plane cost from LA and 9000 Sq ft house there, we just have to get ourselves to LA! Will be going in a week for a week! I'll be busy working out the rest of the details and packing. DH was just saying how he needed a vacation from work! Ronne, did u get a treat? Mary, how's DF? Roxie, I need to buckle down with food, especially after this weekend celebrating DS birthday! Workouts I'll be careful with, don't want a set back for sure!

Hello

Lisa - you lucky thing! Is that in Mexico? What a great, last minute surprise.

Had a nice weekend, did HS on Saturday and worked all day.
Then had yesterday off, got taken out for lunch (stuffed my face, it was delicious) and got given a voucher for a facial and a hot stone massage. Looking forward to that!
Tabatacise (just 3 & 4) done today.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.