CRACY, STRONG AND LOVING IT January 2016 - January 2020

Good morning girls!:)

I just finished today's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

Jessica Smith- Walk Strong 2.0- Burn Fat & Have Fun- Have a Ball = 33 Min
MV= 8.0
CB= 360

Jessica Smith - Walk On 5 fat Burning Miles= Turbo Charged Walk= 13 Min
MV= 7.80
CB= 138

Toral calories burned = 498

Walked eaquivalent of 3 miles

Have a blessed and wonderful Sunday!:):cool:

Hugs amd blessings:)

Nora

Good afternoon,

I did Barre3 Standing Slim this morning. That's it! Taking a rest day.

I will rest today. My body needs it. Have a wonderful Sunday.

Good Evening,

DS and I went for a walk yesterday morning then we all headed to the lake weather completely cooperated so thankful for that. Today DH and I went to the lake another beautiful day. I am glad they came down but out of my routine and now I have a headache. I still haven't decided what I am going to do workout wise.

Hello!

Today I did Burn Sets Bi's &Tri's and ABC Extreme from 21DFX. I haven't done BS since February. I was able to bump my weights up just a little for every exercise. Happy for the progress!

Hope everyone has a peaceful Sunday.

Today starts week 5 of full body. i had a good workout but this one is high reps again and I hate high reps.

Today's workout went like this:

2 sets/18 reps with 2 minutes rest - warmed up with GS Legs

Incline Dumbbell Press - 25's
Hammer Curls - 15's
Lateral Raise - 10's
Back Band Pulls - 2 blue bands together
Lying Dumbbell Triceps Extensions - 10's
Calf Raises - 135# (used my leg press station)

Then I walked on my treadmill for 1 mile.

Nice workouts this weekend everyone!!! Hope you all have kick butt workouts today as well!!!

Good Morning,

I woke up with a headache this morning my allergies are wound up and I didn't drink any caffeine yesterday so no workout to report.

Debbie-good job this morning

Jodi-I think burn sets will be my weight workouts this week

Hi girls:)

I just finished today's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

Jessica Smith-Walk On 6 Mile Mix- Mile 1 Steady Burn= 16 Min
MV= 7.80
CB= 170

Ripped W/HiiT- Lift It HiiT Chest, Tri's & Sh.- Premix #2 TS One- No Shoulders= 29 Min
MV= 6.50
CB= 257

Insanity Max 30- Cardio Challenge= 33 Min
MV= 11.50
CB= 518

Insanity Max 30- Ab Attack= 11 Min
MV= 6.0
CB= 90

Total calories burned = 1035:cool::D

Debbie- Nicely done with beginng with GS Legs warm up then starting week 5 of full body with high reps, then finished it off nicely with a 1 mile treadmil walk. Bravo, girlfriend that sounds like a great workout WTG!!! Now you are in tip top shape to have a wonderfully blessed day. :):(

Roxie- Sorry your allergies are bugging you. I hope you will feel better today. Have a blessed day and feel better ASAP!:);)

Belinda, Chris and Jodi- I hope you all having fun workouts and a blessed rest of the day.

Tomorrow is my colonoscopy so definitely no workouts tomorrow not sure if I will be up to workout the next day or not. I would really appreciate well wishes and prayers for me regarding my colonoscopy. Thanks in advance for your well wishes and prayers.:);)

Hugs and blessings;):cool:

Nora

Hey girls,

I did Barre3 Ballet Fit with Candace Ofcacek + Jenny Ford Step Hawaii. abs and T25 Gamma Extreme Circuit today.

Nora - good luck tomorrow.

Have a great day and workout, everyone.

Today I did BS Shoulders and Dirty 30 Extreme from 21DFX. Shoulders=Toast. Haha!

Debbie-good job with your workout. Sometimes it's good to change things up with high reps. Cathe just had an article about that in her newsletter this week.

Roxie-hope you feel better.

Nora-good luck tomorrow. I'm sure all will go well.

Belinda-nice work today.

Today I did Candace's Run Fit and had a really good workout. The stretching every night is helping a lot. I can run without being in pain now. I need to keep up with it.

Workout was 52 minutes long, went 3.5 miles, burned 369 calories and went 7223 steps.

Roxie - I sure hope your headache goes away. I've been having the same issue.

Belinda - Nice workout you had. Interesting combo. :)

Nora - Nice mix and great calorie burn once again!!! You rock, girlfriend!!

Jodi - I agree, high reps is good sometimes, I just don't like doing high reps.

Good morning,

Today I did T25 Gamma The Pyramid and The Trainer's Edge: Killer Butt With Dolores Munoz. The Pyramid was a fun workout. Killer Butt was very high reps and all bodyweight. We talking like 40 reps :) My lower body is completely fried.

Debbie - nice job this morning.

Have a great workout and day, everyone.

Hi girls:)

No workout today, I had went for my colonoscopy. The doctor said it was a bad prep and had to abort, so I am trying again tomorrow still on the clear liquid diet and icky gallon of stuff I have to drink. So defintely no workout tomorrow. I followed the directions they gave me to the letter but my digestive system is slower acting than the average persons so I wasn't quite clear for the colonoscopy. So today is day 2 of clear liquid diet only and gallon of prep solution. Wish me luck that htis does the trick and pray or well wishes for me that my colonoscopy goes well tomorrow and for my colon to be free of disease and illness so I can get a clean bill of health.

Thanks in advance for all your well wishes and prayers and let the second tine be the charm.

Hugs and blessings;)

Nora

Hey all...

Looks like you've all been working hard!

Nora, sorry about the bad prep. Good luck tomorrow, friend!!

Belinda, sounds like some fun workouts!

Roxie, hope your head ache is gone.

Jodi, nice job on Xtrain workouts!! Love them!

Debbie, I've been doing back stretching before bed and feeling better too.

I had a migraine last week for 3 days. Messed up my workouts.

But I'm back on track AS OF Saturday.

Today was ICE Bootcamp Circuit. Fun, like the original Bootcamp!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Good Evening,

Head has hurt all day still stormy here. I did KCM Athletic Condtioning 2 Core this morning.

Debbie-I hope your head is better

Hi ladies!

Today I did the Bonus Barre and Floor Work section from XTrain Legs and Plyo Fix Extreme from 21DFX. Legs are fried!

Nora-so sorry about the bad prep! Hopefully the second time will be the charm.

Debbie-good job with your cardio!

Belinda-nice work! I need to check out that Killer Butt workout.

Roxie-sorry about your head hurting but good for you for getting a workout done.

Chris-great to hear from you! I love ICE Bootcamp! Good job!

Today was full body. I probably could have gone higher in weight with this one, I didn't really feel like I was pushing it. I adjusted my weights on a few exercises but next time I'll have to go heavier.

Today's workout went like this:

2 sets/8 reps with 1 minute rest - warmed up with GS Legs

Barbell Military Press - 35#
Barbell Rows - 60#
Leg Press Station - 145#
Barbell Curls - 35#
Incline Barbell Press - 70#
Close Grip Dumbbell Press - 25's

Then I walked on my treadmill for 1 and a quarter mile.

Roxie - My head feels ok right now, it was really bad last night. Dizzy and everything. Hope you are feeling better today.

Nora - Yikes!! That just sucks. That's one thing I will not have done to me unless I have a reason. No thank you. Hope all goes well for you.

Jodi, Chris & Belinda - Nice workouts yesterday! You girls rocked it!!

Hope you all have kick butt workouts today as well!!!

Good morning,

I just finished T25 GAMMA :) I did T25 Gamma Speed 3.0, that one was fun but tough one. The modifier did all the high impact moves in that one :( Luckily, she showed modification in all the other Gamma dvd's. I also did T25 Rip't Up, great circuit workout. T25 is a great and fun program, IMO. I will defiantly come back and do a full rotation.

Not sure, if I will do anymore workouts today. I have a doc appointment tomorrow. We shall see!

Hello....

Today was KCM Amped up Cardio live premix, both workouts, no drills. Plus some back stretching.

Nice workouts everyone!!! [emoji119]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.