Who cares? Falling into fall

Hi girls! Today did a barre workout, legs didn't want to jump around. Ronne, that makes me crazy when my brain won't turn off at bedtime! Hope the yoga does the trick! Lisa, sun and a hammock? Sounds perfect! Hurrican Patricia arrived here, the rain is non stop! Lol! I took his pic down because he said it wasn't flattering! I thought he looked amazing! I didn't want revenge! Roxie, they got you in quick! Hello to Jody and Murphy! I wish I could curl on the couch, but too much stuff around the house and errands! Good day to all! Mary

Not too much energy today and still trying to limit lateral movements to get this ankle/foot healed. i started B&G but my glutes were tired from so much spinning so I did MMA Boxing minus LB drills. Shuffle side to side I just marched. Ronne, The clouds came out and I got too cold, went to bed to warm up, was just falling asleep, then DH wakes me accidentally, Suki joined me and I snuggled with her. Real productive? I did get 25% through with my new book. Magic Hour by Kristin Hannah, I think it was on a tear jearker list on Goodreads which is why I picked it. I'm not crying yet. Hope you sleep better, I had a bad dream (dreamed Suki got hit by a car) and couldn't get back to sleep then once I did I had another wild dream......I was telling Cathe I needed a refund for the RT and then later she was scaling the hotel walls to come tell me I've been refunded. Wild! Mary, I thought it was a good pic, I thought you were funny calling him a boy, that was not boy, that was pure MAN! LOL You all look like a fun couple!

Good Evening,

I did KCM's Kickbox 1 this morning wanted something low impact TOM pain was horrible during the night and after work this afternoon I did some weight work that fitnessfreak suggested.

Mary-after last night I am so ready to have this done.

Lisa-I wish I could have slept.

Hello

Mary - Yikes! Hope it's not too bad for you.

Lisa - Love your dream about Cathe - that is so funny! Oh well, the hammock was a nice idea. Hope your foot/ankle gets better soon.

Roxie - I know how you feel. I had a bad one this time round.

Did the rest of Drop Set Strength (Shoulders, Bis & Tris) then added on the non-weight abs from RWH.
Slept a bit better last night, the yoga was really nice. I'll try it again. I still woke up early but did manage to sleep a bit more.
Miserable rainy day here, glad I don't have to go anywhere!

Slept in soooo late, Suki finally woke me up at 8:30! I think my body has already turned back the time 1 hr! Dreamed more last night but don't remember the dreams now. I did get in PUB minus abs. Ronne, tomorrow we get rain, I'm not liking the grey days! Roxie, hope you feel better, I'm sure you are ready to be done with this.

Hello

Lisa - you lucky thing! Hoping I might get some extra sleep this weekend.

An oldie today, did the second half premix of LM. Threw myself into it as it's not too demanding.
No great plans this weekend. DD is off to a halloween party tomorrow night (not fancy dress). First proper teenage party ... (but the mum is going to be there supervising!).
Have a good one, everyone.

I did spinning today. Proud of myself as I didn't want to workout much less spin again but then I really got into it! Yea me! I'm bone tired now I see rest days in my future. Ronne, awe, they grow up do fast! Happy Halloween everyone! No plans here.

Good Evening,

I did weights and my planks this morning. Oldest Dd thought she was going into premature labor but the doctor said her and baby are just fine.

Lisa-good job now get some rest.

Ronne-have a good weekend.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.