Which one first????

I purchased downloads and dvds, so I will have to wait for workouts with the disc until it arrives.. I'm in the middle of STS meso 2, so I think Turbo Barre, then Yoga, then Cycle max. I think:p:D.
I can't wait to try tri sets though!!!

The Turbo Bar Exercises are calling my name. Then the yoga's. Then I'll close my eyes and just pick what will be needed that day. This series will be great. In-between these DVD's will get my impact from running on the beach or doing hi impact step. That should help immensely for my old bones. Maybe put in a few jump robe time in as well.

Can't wait!

Janie

Last edited:
Step!!!

It's a toss up between Slide & Glide and Cycle Max! :D I love how Gliders get deep into the muscles! We use them in my classes and I'm excited to see some NEW moves to shock my class with! That being said, I can't wait to try EVERY workout! I am very excited about the whole series!

Here's my list: LIC-Step, CM, S&G (toss up with the rest) :D But I'm previewing Cycle Max first to see all my Cathlete buddies :p!!!

Thanks CATHE!!!

I was going to do Slide & Glide first, but after veiwing Athletic Training, I'm doing this one tomorrow. :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.