Which one first????

missw716

Cathlete
Now that we have the official date on the DVDs, I was wondering which DVD everyone would do first? I'm pretty torn between Afterburn and Slide and Glide, but I think I will do Slide and Glide first. That looks like so much fun!!! :p

Fun question! :D

I'm going to do Low Impact Challenge since I love Cathe's step workouts.

I can't wait to try them all though...I'm very excited for this series.

Oh, I have been thinking and thinking about this question, too! I think I have it narrowed down to athletic training or cardio supersets...though who knows which one I will actually do ...so much fun thinking about it!

Thanks again, Cathe and team!

Now that we have the official date on the DVDs, I was wondering which DVD everyone would do first? I'm pretty torn between Afterburn and Slide and Glide, but I think I will do Slide and Glide first. That looks like so much fun!!! :p

It's a toss up between Slide & Glide and Cycle Max! :D I love how Gliders get deep into the muscles! We use them in my classes and I'm excited to see some NEW moves to shock my class with! That being said, I can't wait to try EVERY workout! I am very excited about the whole series!

So hard to choose...I think AfterBurn or CycleMax, then Low Impact Challenge. I feel I could do them without having to preview, the Slide and Glide I may need to preview, especially since I need to do them in a separate room where I have a larger space of carpet. My home gym has the rubber composite and the gliders won't work on that. I realize that I will have to pull some pieces of carpet that I have for some of the other workouts that use the gliders like Athletic Training.

I am getting so excited. I hope Cathe creates a November rotation with these workouts...what fun!!! This will be great to do during the holiday season!

I don't know, there are so many good ones to choose from. I'm leaning towards the Slide'n'Glide as I have not done any workouts like that before. I love to try something new. However, I do still have my portable barre and the barre workout looks tough!:eek:

It's a tough decision!!! So I'm hoping cathe will put out a rotation to help lol

cgishops.com

I am going to have to review them because I am going to have to do the one with the least push-up/plank activity, because right now, just starting this week I have finally been able to do these on my hands and knees (with my butt in the air :eek:) after my injury. However, I am very thankful to do even these (finally after 3 months).

I may start with the step or cycle one...or even a yoga....I will have fun figuring it out!

I've been over-thinking this exact question... :D I want to do them ALL! I think I'm going to start with Afterburn. I pre-ordered Cycle Max but I don't have a spin bike yet, so that's the only one that I won't get to for a while.

I'll preview them first probably, but it totally depends on when we receive them and what my engergy level is that day. I'm very intrigued about the spinning, Afterburn and Tri-Sets, but they all look so good.

I ordered the DVD + Downloads bundle, so I'll get the workouts before the discs arrive. I'll probably go ahead and do Yoga Relax as soon as I get them. It looks so soothing. I can't believe they're almost here! :eek:

Hi bonvivant, I'm just curious as to why you ordered both the DVDs and the downloads. I keep going back and forth as to which I want to get-leaning towards the downloads but wondering about the benefits of having both. Thanks!

Hi bonvivant, I'm just curious as to why you ordered both the DVDs and the downloads. I keep going back and forth as to which I want to get-leaning towards the downloads but wondering about the benefits of having both. Thanks!

Hi! I felt this series was the most travel friendly Cathe has done. With downloads I would be able to use these when I travel and take advantage of the Workout Blender for Cathe's premixes or my own mixes. HTH!

eenie meenie miney moe... catch miss Cathe by her toe.... let's go with .... AFTERBURN! no.... CYCLEMAX.... no wait...

it's a win win win.... no matter how you look at it! :p

eenie meenie miney moe... catch miss Cathe by her toe.... let's go with .... AFTERBURN! no.... CYCLEMAX.... no wait...

it's a win win win.... no matter how you look at it! :p
& I can hear myself saying already, & this one is my favorite... no wait... THIS one is my favorite... no wait... :D;):eek:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.