Taking it to the Max-- June 2013 thru...

Hi Renee, I'm sorry you have to go thru that surgery! I don't really know anything about it. But boosting your immune system, I know a little. :). I'd say vamp up on your vitamins, especially D3 and ask your vitamin guy or google what you can do. I will try to list what I ate the last 2 days but I need to get out the door. I am up .1 today (not stressing just commenting). I think it's due to me not really keeping track as well as I did the per 2 days. And I 'tasted' a lot of things, BLTs they call them in Weight Watchers: bites licks and tastes. They can get me into trouble especially if I'm baking, making muffins this morning and I've done some tasting there!

Have a good day!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

O my gosh.. Got a call from doc office the doc that does my surgery is sick. So they want to reschedule my surgery but not sure when they will call me. ? I have a job that I had to figure out how to schedual time off some had to rearrange there time to work for me. Now what do I tell them. I know I hste he is sick but don't they have other doctors incase this happens ?!

Oh no! Is there no on else that an do it, Renee? Or is it not considered emergency surgery to do that?

Crazy busy day today, teaching in the morning, then in the afternoon trying to get ski clothes ready for tomorrow, run 30 min to church and back to work on science fair projects before getting dinner on so the older boys can get to basketball tonight. And one of the helmets doesn't fit and CDawg lost his gloves. So they are going to got rent helmet and I need to look for the gloves. And I need to clean up dinner, make breakfast and lunch for tomorrow and make peanut butter pretzel chocolate chip bars all before getting a good night's rest. And we hope to get to the mtn when they open tomorrow.

So no wo today and skiing will be my wo for tomorrow. Saturday I hope to do what was today's: XTrain CBS. But we need to work on the science fair projects and we have an elementary unit celebration with our Thursday co op at 5. Whew! I'm feeling very overwhelmed at the moment typing all that out! I'm craving chocolate, I feel like I want to eat chocolate to keep me going tonigh! I'm going to try to say no!

Lady Lep, sounds like you are busy and stressed! And sounds like that is when u eat chocolate !! You tend to want chocolate for a stress release, either you feel it is calming OR you feel it is a reward for you after all that stuff you have to do. So now you have to find another way to relieve stress. Or find a different way to reward yourself beside with chocolate. Humm
Hi Katie

hi girls! sorry I have been off of here, but I didn't get any notifications!? wonder what was up with that? anyway, I had two rest days in a row per the rotation on Friday and Saturday, and now today was RWH lower body circuit. that was my first time for that one, and at first I was thinking it wasn't so bad, but someway around the middle I was feeling fried and by the end I was extremely grateful it was over! I did match all of cathe's weights, and maybe that was my problem! the weekend has been busy and lots of stuff coming up. alec got invited to both Colburn in L.A. and the New England Conservatory in Boston to play auditions! that will be next month and I am wondering how much all of this is going to cost. he needs to be in L.A. for two full days, and just in Boston for the audition, but both fall in the same week (of course!). Rik or I will have to go with him. I am thinking it will probably be rik, so I am home with Nygel and imala to keep them on their busy schedules.

renee-- I am so sorry that your surgery dates are messed up! what a hassle! I would say the same as ladylep for boosting your immune system. elderberry supplements are also good, and if you ever get an infection, colloidal silver works as well (I would say better) than antibiotics. different mushroom extracts are good for the immune system, too. let us know when you have to go in so we can say a prayer for you.

ladylep-- boy, you sound so busy! skiing is a good workout, too, I would think! sorry about the small weight gain, but I know you will keep yourself on track. I have been craving chocolate, too! I think I put it in my head that I deserve a reward for all the work, and then end up undoing it all with snacks!

better run-- errands to do and another busy week ahead!

happy sunday--

katie

Quick update here: did Burn Sets CBS yesterday and decided not to jump into piyo 1 w/ abs today and decided to rest. What is interesting, the rotation in workout manager had that one for yesterday, but the rotation in the user guide had XTrain CBS. Not that it really matter, I was looking forward to that one thinking it would make sense and I like that it used the ball. But I love Burn Sets...so no worries.

I am back into the 160s again! Just! down to 169.9! I will be curious to see what I am in the morning tomorrow. It will be one week that I've stopped the constant huge amounts of sweets. I have my meals/snacks planned for the week. Hopefully I can stick to it. I did have some hershey kisses tonight and had some dark chocolate last night. I will probably have some more dark chocolate while watching Black List. :)

No wo for me yesterday, including get up and couldn't get it in during the day. I hope to today at around 3: plyo HiiT 1 plus abs 1 nice and short. CF on tap for tomorrow, I will have to get up at 5 for that long one and we have co op salt tomorrow morning and orthodontist in the afternoon.

Well, I went to my WW meeting last night. I'm up from my last weigh in but, I cheated and used the previous' weight last week because I know I was up. But I did lose 4.3 last week! I need to focus on that!

Got In plyo 1 abs 1. I really like it, especially how short it is! I can't do all the tuck jumps except for the 10-10-10 fast I like those. I did something to my knee though on one of them and had to go a little easier, the burpees didn't hurt my knee at all they were just hard! I couldn't keep up!!

Almost forgot, Renee, I talked to the WW lady at the scale last night who had a hysterectomy when she was 41. She recommended hystersisters.com or something like that. Have you heard of it?

Hi girls! Quick post before i pass out! Today was back, shoulders and bis. Yesterday was low impact hiit one plus abs two. My hips were super sore in bed last night and so sleep was awful. Not sure if that was from lower body circuit or what? Tomorrow is more hiit, though, so hope they are less achey tonight!

Great job on the workouts, ladylep!

Hello Renee! How is your dad doing?

Goood night all---

Katie

Lady Lep u r being consistent and you are doing great! U r motivating me to stay on track!! [emoji3] good stuff!! Oh yes I am on hysteresisters it really is informative lots of really good stuff. I don't talk on there though cause I havnt figured out how to navigate those forums.
I like plyo 1 better then the one with the step. I like the 10 10 10 as well I wish she had more moves that was more like that. I mean. I feel better about myself if I can at least do the move to look like what they are doing ha ha ! The tuck jumps? I hear ya on those !! And that is an example of form not good when I do it. But if she has something with that is easy to execute then it makes you feel good and it can still do the purpose. But I guess a lot of people want her to have difficult moves to feel advanced I guess. But I think it can be advanced without complicated moves to.
Katie dad. Is in hospital again. My sister robin said he wouldn't let her and my other sister clean him up down in his pants he has to wear a diaper. He was humiliated and was tearing up when they tried to clean him. Brakes my heart so bad. I am going to see him as soon as I can. They are going to take his leg off. I hate it for him remember last year they took the foot. Now they have to take the rest of the leg. It's just so sad.
Okay I did low impact circuit today the one she has green outfit on? I love that one it is so freaking fun! I almost forgot about that one! But I remember I did it before I was so winded but guess what?!! It was easy for me this time!! It was actually more of medium intensity workout !! Just what I was looking for!! I did Maximum intensity cardio the other day .. Now what to do tomorrow ? Maybe RWH lower body circuit?

No wo in today! I went to bed at midnight and the latest I could sleep in was 6:30! I was hoping to get in CF after the kids' orthodontics appts but, then they wanted to ER haircuts and then we went to the library. Only to come home to make dinner and relax a little after playing some games with Little K, Make and Brake while Hubby played Castle Keep with B and CDawg. I'm really tired! So I will prep for my class tomorrow, do a little school Oreo for tomorrow (GHS co op thru lunch) and then we only have the afternoon for schoolwork. I hope to get a wo in then, but it doesn't typically happen. I say I will wo at 3 or something like that but stuff gets in the way. I'm also in a bit of a funk today, had some chocolate bread army women's Bible study and took a bunch of dark chocolate Hershey's kisses with me. Then after dinner, which included whole wheat pasta, I had two pieces of whole wheat cin. Raisin bread with butter. And a song came on the radio while I was out that reminded me of our cat that we had for 14 years but had to put down due to tongue cancer 3 yrs ago and it made me cry.I'm such a sap! I want a dog so bad!! I can't handle a dog right now! We have too much going on, but I love dogs and miss having one. Ok I need to prep for my class. So hopefully I'll get to CF tomorrow, but part of me wants to try the first of the max 30 workouts! But I also want to finish this rotation.......

hi girls! quick post from me again. woke up at 4am and couldn't fall back asleep. today was plyo hiit 1 plus abs 1 and some yoga. I can't believe how sore my body is again. yoga actually felt pretty rough as everything is so tight. the hiit felt super intense, too-- it hadn't felt so bad last time I did it, but today-- yikes. those one arm burpees felt rough on the left arm-- got through them all, but it was not pretty at all. tomorrow is upper body circuit. I hope some of my soreness/aches go away and I sleep tonight.

ladylep-- I am a sap then, too, as things like that always happen to me. especially songs/music I associate with those I have lost. I hope things quiet down enough some day and you can get a dog! sorry about the funk. I have been eating pretty well, but still treat myself to vegan hot chocolate at night made with almond milk and dark chocolate.

renee-- your poor dad:-(. I am so sorry for what you all are going through. will keep praying for your family. I like that workout, too! great music and it actually goes by pretty quickly! glad you found the steady state you were looking for!

good night all,

katie

hi girls. update for me again. today was rwh upper body circuit. I don't know why, but I am feeling super fried in my workouts this week. lack of sleep, or overtraining, I have no clue. tomorrow is a rest day on the rotation, but I am going to do the workout from Saturday as that is a day I am barely at home at all. weird that she has so much upper body in a row. tomorrow is chest, shoulders and tris and then sunday is upper body circuit again! the only thing that may help, I guess, is my lower body which, like I said, has been feeling fried!

hope you ladies are having a good day!

katie

DId CF and wow was that tough! I've done pieces of it but never the whole thing! I was ready to quit after the first 2 tabatas. I don't think I'm going to do well with max30 I like Cathe's breaks too much!L. Not sure what's on tap for tomorrow I think it's either one of the LIHI or circuit upper body.

Today I got in X10 cardio blast and I've never done that before!! Super tough! I'm starting to get scared for max 30!! Tomorrow is low impact 1 abs 2. Hopefully after the science fair (I get to go to a woman's gathering at our church during) and will be back in time for browsing and judges' announcements and before we head to Wilmington, DE for delayed Christmas at my sister's. :)

Happy weekend, Renee and Katie!

Hi girls. Happy Saturday! I am out at chamber music practice w/the kids and thought i would pop in. Rest day for me today. Yesterday was LIHI chest, shoulders and tris. After UB circuit the day before, my upper body is super sore! Supposed to be UB Circuit again tomorrow. If i am still super sore, may swap w/the next day's, which is plyo 2. Still trying to figure out alec's itinerary for the upcoming auditions. It is going to be super expensive! He has to fly to boston on 2/19 and fly back late on 2/20. Then he needs to fly to L.A. on the 22nd, and probably fly back on the 24th. I wish we had friends or family in either city!

I hope you have a good time with your family today, Ladylep!

Continued prayers to your dad, Renee!

Will check in soon--

Katie

Science fair went well, all of them got third place in their grade!

Got in Low impact 1 abs 2. Tomorrow is Super Cuts. I'm itching to start max30 (and scared) but still want to finish this rotation.

Made chocolate chip cookies last night and ate too much. Had 1 already today. But I was asked to bring a healthy app tonight. So I have a big tray of veggies, hummus, Whole Foods 5 layer dip, chips and salsa.

hi girls! today was plyo HiiT 2 instead of upper body circuit as my UB is still fried. also did abs 2. I slept just horribly last night. blech. hoping tonight will be better. got both of alec's flights booked-- now have to figure out hotels.

ladylep-- glad science fair went well! great job on the workout! I ate a vegan brownie last night and a big vegan hoagie and that gave me a stomach ache for the night! not smart at all! the dip sounds good!

hello renee!

hope all is well with everyone!

katie

I wimped out on my workout today, I just didn't have the energy to do all of Super Cuts. So after 15-20 min I switched to the premix that only did the first half. So 28 min for me today. I'm drinking hot chocolate so I won't eat a 1/2 bag of chocolate chips tonight.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.