STS 2.0 12 Week Fo

favaunt22

I am doing the STS 2.0 12 week program which I am enjoying and love the format and everything about it so far. I’m just wondering what to do once I’ve completed the 12 week program? I want to keep the strength gains while maintaining a balance for overall health and well being. Just wondering what you would recommend. Also, I’d like to thank you for all of your hard work in providing us with workouts that work for people of different ages and fitness levels…I think you are the best! I look forward to continue the aging fitness journey with you.

I'm doing the same and started week 5 today. It will take me through most of August. Then I'm thinking of doing the STS 2.0/Xtrain rotation, and possibly following that up with the original STS at the beginning of 2024.

Thank you for your response Peaceful Rainbow. I begin week 5 on Monday. Because it is recommended to keep cardio to a maximum of no more than two a week (30 minutes max each,if I’m not mistaken) it got me thinking about what to do after the 12 week program is complete. Your thoughts on doing another STS 2.0 rotation that incorporates another series is a good idea. I have all of Cathe’s discs (pretty much) so maybe Cathe will be helping us keep our strength up in her monthly rotations while incorporating a variety of her other dvds as well. As previously stated, I really don’t want to lose any gains I make after working on it for 12 weeks (as I’m sure nobody does). Gotta hand it to Cathe, I’ve been exercising with her for 17 years and every fitness article I have read with the exercises that people should be doing are the exercises she’s been doing all along. Love her passion in keeping us Cathletes up to date on the latest moves while keeping her focus on safety, form, posture and getting the most from our time with her.

Starting the STS 2.0 12-week rotation tomorrow. Taking a rest week after that (light cardio and mobility) and then probably doing the weights portions of xTrain, Gym Styles, or maybe even STS 1.0. We’ll see. But basically, I‘m keeping the same format, but with different discs.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.