Pentagenarians & Beyond: W/B 4/07/2024

Today was a rest day and a day for me to do things around the house.

Diane Sue, great job with CDorner aerobics and deep stretch. I’m glad that your appointment went well. How exciting for your family to welcome a new baby.

Cathy, great job with STS 2 Upper Body 1. That seems to have been the popular workout this week. Going to Marquette sounds like a great idea!

Hello to Judy and Valerie.

I worked 8 hours today so no workout.

Diane Sue-Great job with CDorner Aerobics Cardio and CDorner Deep Stretch Full Body. I hope the steroid injection helps.

Cathy-Great job with STS 2 Upper Body 1. I am thinking about doing an STS 2 rotation. I really need to get back into heavier weights and doing more strength work again and I need a program like that to keep me on track. Have a good time in Marquette!

Carolyn-I hope you had a nice rest day.

Hi to Valerie

Feeling pretty good today. I did Raw Dropsets Express, 30 minutes, 125 calories, heart rate 113/143. Raw TBTS Raw Sculpt Shadow Boxing, 18 minutes, 83 calories, heart rate 115/132. I then did Raw Stretch Flow 20 minutes, 39 calories, 68 minutes, 247 calories.

Cathy, I am sure you would enjoy the salamander migration it that is what you want to do. Would someone go with you?

Carolyn, I hope you enjoyed your day. I spent the afternoon with my husband and went to dinner and then hit Lowes and did some outside work today. It was a beautiful day today.

Judy, I am sure work was enough for the day. The steroid injection is already helping.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.