Penagenarians & Beyond: WB 10/18

Today I did Cathe Live PHA Supersets, 45 minutes (42:46ACTUAL) 157 calories, heart rate 106/156, 1,375 steps. I also did Walk Strong Total Body Stretch 18 minutes, 20 calories, heart rate 981/99, 19 steps. Total time 63 minutes, 177 calories, 1,394 steps.
CATHE LIVE PHA Super sets
43 minutes, weights
5# dumbbells warm up
Upper
step out Arnold press 10# dumbbells 16 reps
step out curls 10# dumbbells 16 reps
Lower
step out lunge put down pick up 10# dumbbells 6 times
marching sumo 15# dumbbell
Upper
overhead triceps extension 12# dbs 10 reps
cross over push ups
Lower Body
alternating reverse lunge 12# dumbbells 16 reps (2nd round 15# dbs)
loop band front leg raise 32 reps
repeat all 8 moves

Upper
front swing pull down 10# dumbbells
1 arm row 30# dumbbell 16 reps
Lower
3 hop squats to reverse lunge 10#
puddle jump with loop band
Upper
Step out w curls 12# dumbbells 16 reps
tripod kickbacks 12# dumbbell (me 10# which Cathe drops to second round) 16 reps
Lower
pick up squats alternating hands 40# dumbbell 10 reps
Deadlift 30 # dumbbells 10 reps
repeat

Speaking of masks, I took my grandchildren out to Dollar General as my granddaughter needed to pick up something she needed and forgot since she will be staying at her dads the next few days. So I gave my grandson 6 a mask to put on and as soon as we got in the store he had it on top of his head. My granddaughter kept trying to get it on him right and it became a problem. I finally told her to just leave him alone. Then he tripped and fell forward and hit his head on the floor. So I was really hurrying to get out of the store.
Tomorrow I doubt I will get in a workout as I take my granddaughter to the Dentist and we have zoom before that. I may go to the vet while out and pick up Gertie the vet diet. I got some of the weight management Royal Canan from Amazon and she has not wanted to eat it. She holds out. I guess she is hoping for the prescription Royal Canan Satiety. I wish they shipped. I could get one of the pet stores authorization to ship it though.

Deb, I have come up missing a couple of packages. One time I saw from the delivered picture that the doorstep had a blue door mat. I do not have one by the door as my door is so low it won't open over a mat. I contacted and they never got back to me. Even when I tried a second time they said I already reported it. The thing is, I did finally get it, as my next door neighbor got it on his step. So, it does make me wonder about that.
But, yes, I buy so many things. I had a couple of package drop offs today. Nice work on the getting workouts in. I really liked that leg workout. You have really had a lot of repairs lately.

Valerie, it is nice that you worked out the deal with the rower. I can imagine water sloshing being a problem while trying to watch television. I had a loud treadmill once and I wore head phones with extenders to attach to the television. The wire hanging was a bit distracting though. Now they have wireless.

Carolyn, I could not get my phone to sync with my fitbit this morning. I tried shutting the phone down multiple times. Finally just shut the Fitbit down and finally it decided to sync this afternoon. I don't know why they have to mess with things all of the time. It seems when they get new products they have to keep adjusting their systems. Yesterday I discovered that with the Fitbit Versa 2 protective covers I purchased for when I am cleaning and stuff and do not want to hit the curved screen, helps keep my boxing gloves from hitting the screen and changing settings while boxing. It does cause it to get a bit of moisture under the cover, but I just took the cover off and cleaned the screen after my workout. Nice work with Roack m Sock m.

This morning I did Live Quick Fix Cardio. Short but intense! She uses light weights, the high step topper and a mat. I skipped the mat. You could also just use the short end up the long step. 15 drills and it's fast paced, so even though there are short breaks in between it doesn't seem like it. I'll be doing that one again when I need a short cardio. 31 min ave bpm 134 and burned 159 calories. Then I went to the zoo. Few people, good day for walking, not a good day if you rarely go and actually wanted to see animals as quite a few weren't out. My pace was much faster and I did my usual route 20 minutes faster than I have been. 101 min, ave bpm 108 (5 higher than usual), and burned 392 calories. My slowest pace was better than my fastest any other week. Next week will be my last time to go until mid-April as they will be closing for the season.

Carolyn great workouts you got in! Thanks for the heads up on that charger. Definitely worth looking into.

Diane Sue that sounds like a really good Live workout, I'll make note of it. I thought the All Core on the Floor was good, but I'm not a fan of doing abs for that long. I spent 10 years at baseball games freezing or roasting and rarely it seemed just enjoying nice weather. LOL it would have been 11 except that Derek had no senior year baseball and honestly, I just couldn't bring myself to be sad about it. We did travel ball all those years and after awhile I was just over it. Fitbit added a Get in Your Zone challenge that starts in 5 days to the main page.

Valerie glad that you made it back safely. If I was going to have one piece of cardio equipment it would be an elliptical. I really liked the one I used to use when I belonged to a club, but that one would be far out of my price range. LOL The virus is much worse here and some of it is definitely do to schools reopening, but the rest is just people not being willing to take precautions. The small college in town was closed for 2 weeks because they were trying to get it under control. Places that didn't see a single case in the early month are now getting hit. Boys college is still doing okay. Currently 14 cases, 2 are on campus students, 1 faculty and 11 off campus.

Deb you are getting in some nice variety in those workouts. Glad your plumbing issues are under control. Such a pain to have to deal with those things.

I like ellipticals best too. no impact, no noise and you are not moving so much you cant watch a screen. we have a nice one we've had for 20 years. still works great. it's big, the one drawback. I'm not as picky as DH. he would get a nordic track .. way cheaper. if we are buying something its not a nordic track!

planning on riding today but still too cold. we're having a stretch of unseasonably cold weather here, just like MT is getting. won't be as cold here, but below freezing. mt biking is OK as long as surfaces aren't icy.

staying warm ...the best approach is fabric that doesn't hold moisture, like polypro, usually 2 layers, with a wind blocking layer over. wool works too but I cant stand it against my skin. big insulated puffy things are great if you're sitting, too warm if you're exercising. you do not want to sweat. the sweat evaporating is what makes you cold. for water to evaporate, it sucks heat calories from your skin, and you lose heat and get cold. it takes tweaking to get clothing right and everyone and every activity is not the same. for road riding, wind chill is a bigger factor because you move faster and exert less.

I feel bad for students. there has been a big surge here connected to the university. stricter rules are being imposed because simpler measures are not working well enough. I get ticked off at the adults who won't cooperate. adults old enough to know better.

ETA back from our ride, 95 minutes. sunny out but cold, 45 or something close. trails close soon so we rode our favorite one and a couple of smaller ones that link to it. getting to be pretty muddy. its squishy and sometimes deep and the tires go all over the place. I got off once and ran the bike past a huge mud quagmire. it all will freeze to ice in a day now so probably our last trail ride for the year. Fun!

I

Last edited:
This morning I did Chiseled Upper Body which was 43 minutes and 162 calories burned. Average heart rate was 108 and maximum heart rate was 142.

Deb, it’s understandable that you didn’t get in your workouts last week. You had a lot going on. Great job starting back this week.

Diane Sue, nice work with Live PHA Supersets and WS3 Total Stretch. That’s funny with your grandson and his face mask. Children have a hard time with the masks and keeping their distance. Actually, so do adults! So many people are close talkers and immediately forget to keep their distance. When I talk with one of my neighbors on her driveway she keeps moving forward and I move back. I call it the distancing dance.

Cathy, great job with your zoo walk and Live Quick Fix Cardio.

Valerie, I hope that you can get your ride in today.

Waving hello to Judy and Lori. Have a wonderful day everyone.

Hello ladies!!!

Had a great weekend in Navarre. We closed on the home on Monday and we officially own our retirement home!!! My inlaws will continue to live there and Bob will go back and forth and take care of any maintenance and yard work needed. They gave us such a great deal and interest rates are so low it made sense to buy now and not wait. Who knows what the rates will be when we are ready to retire.

I did a couple of sculpts (Hamlin and a Perspirology) over the weekend plus tons of walking with GiGi. I have a 39inch bellicon that I kept at my office when I worked at Bertucci’s. Next time we go to Navarre I’ll bring it and leave it there. We also spent some time at the beach. We brought GiGi and she loved it. Was so much fun watching her.

Judy...good you scheduled more days off. I can’t imagine dealing with snow. I would be fine if I never see it again. Unless it is on TV!

Valerie..Yikes snow!! So done with it. Forgot you had the rower, good your neighbor wanted it and you get your driveway plowed!! Bob had an elliptical and used it for many years and he loved it. I never liked it. We ended up leaving it behind when we moved. Just no room in our tiny apartment.

Carolyn...excited that Cathe’s new workouts are available. Will download this weekend and hope to start with the yoga workouts on Sunday. Wish me luck that I stick with it!!!

Cathy...I love informed mail delivery. Such an amazing tool! Do you use Cathe’s workout blender? I love creating my own workouts with the downloads. I do not use the blender but I create my own with Apple’s Imovie App. I have made some great workouts throughout the years! So glad the deer got out on it’s own :)

Diane Sue...I saw Kelly has a new website. Have you switched over? Curious how it is. I follow her on Facebook and saw it mentioned. I love all of Cathe’s Live Kickboxing workouts. Need to check out Iron Legs the preview looked great. So glad your granddaughter is ok. So scary!

Deb...I have had those weeks with not so great workouts. Sometimes life just gets in the way. Yes..when you own a home there is always something!!!!!

Have a great night all!

This morning I did Live Metabolic Med Ball Blast. Short, but hits most area, except chest. I kept waiting for her to throw in some push-ups. Certainly chest got worked in some moves, but nothing specific. Not that I’m sad to not do push ups. LOL was 36 minutes, ave bpm 118 and burned 126 calories. Followed that up with the stability ball abs from Butts and Guts.

Lori that’s fantastic that you have officially bought the house! It’ll make things so much easier when you move. We bought this house from my parents, and so much less stressful than dealing with realtors and everything else. Informed mail says my DVD’s are coming Monday, but I’m hoping they get them onto On Demand sooner. They are listed as a series, there’s just nothing there yet. Yes, I used the Workout Blender.

Have a great day everyone!

Good morning. I am taking a rest day today. I usually switch up the rest days when the rotation has it on Thursday or Friday, but today I felt like keeping that schedule.

Lori, that’s so exciting that you have your retirement home purchased already. I am looking forward to getting the Perfect 30 dvds. Some people have written reviews already in the new workouts thread. There is a very thorough review of the Mobility workout.

Cathy, nice job with Live Metabolic Med Ball Blast and Stability Ball Abs.

Hello to Valerie, Diane Sue, Judy, and Deb.

yes, always something with a house.
our new water heater is working fine. a smooth transition, only 24 hours from realizing old one was leaking to having new one up and running. Lowes had the right replacement one, and since our old one failed years before the warranty ran out, we got the new one free. we were able to pick it up in our truck at same time we retuned the old one to Lowes. they are bulky but not that heavy so the two of us moved the old one out and new one in on a hand truck.
the only annoying part is DH takes 100% credit for all of it. I carried and pushed 50% of it, and made the extra trip to Lowes to return the extra parts we bought but didn't need. he did the electrical hookups while I assisted. But talking about it you would think I wasn't even home. this is a pet peeve of mine. it took two to do this . I resent being excluded when he talks about it, especially to his family. is this a "man" thing? he used to be more inclusive but lately its like I was on the sofa eating bonbons while he did the whole thing himself.

congrats on the home Lori. that is definitely a lower stress and convenient way to buy a house. you are lucky to have the option.

Just checked and the new workouts are in On Demand now. Lets see watch new workouts or clean the basement bathroom. That's a really tough decision. :D

Valerie maybe next time you should just sit on the couch eating bonbons. That is annoying. Mine is the same, though he's very lacking in such skills, so rarely attempts anything.

This morning I did Perfect 30 Hiit Low Impact 31 minutes, 141 calories, heart rate 120/149, 2,769 steps. I was waiting on the grandchildren's Dad to bring them, so went ahead and did the Perfect 30 Perfect Pump Core Bonus, 10 minutes, 16 calories, heart rate 90/103, 86 steps. I rushed around and they got here just in time for zoom. I also was waiting on the landscapers. They texted my husband's phone and said their guys did not want to work in "this weather" o_O Seriously it is chilly as in 40's and windy today. He said they would try to do it next week and the forecast says snow, sleet, ice possible. My husband is going to be livid when he gets up as they were supposed to do this two weeks ago and keep making excuses. Why come out and give a quote then make excuses. He says he has the sod and junipers and stuff ready. I was just surprised at today's excuse for "his guys". It sounds like he needs new help. I hate those days when I am trying to work around things like that anyway.

Lori, that is great that you got the paperwork done on the house and will be such a great deal when you are ready to retire. I do not enjoy snow and ice. I always dread winter. I sit around bundled up in a jacket most of the day and try to avoid going out anywhere. I can go to Kelly's website to do her raw workouts, but I generally use her app on my tablet or on Fire TV. I belong to her facebook group train smart. She is a co administrator and comments on there quite a lot. Also posts things specific for the group. HIt keeps me apprised of what is coming up next from her. I like the group. Although I am using my husband's log in as facebook won't let me have my log in back supposedly because I refuse to give them photo id(I had my picture on my facebook page), phone number, a proof of where I live, credit card, license, medical card or the like. Finally they just decided I was too young o_O I never posted anything bad. I just think they did not like my name with America in it or something. So, my friends are gone on facebook. I just have family. My husband quit using it altogether.

I am going to have to come back later. I had typed up posts to everyone and I lost all of them for some reason. I got done typing to Lori and noticed the rest was gone.

Hi Everyone,

Wednesday I did Cathe Live #316 Metabolic Upper Body. This is the second time I've done this one and I liked it even more this time. I plan on doing Live Metabolic Lower Body soon. Thursday I did a short Peloton ride and yesterday I did Perfect 30 Mobility Basics. I really liked some of the new moves in this one. It's perfect for an active rest day or an add on to another workout.

Deb-I think you will like Iron Legs. I am loving the Live workouts with just Cathe by herself. There is always something when you own a house or condo. We are continuing to find new projects to do. Our next one is tearing out all of the upstairs carpet and installing laminate flooring. We are getting started on that this weekend.

Diane Sue-I am not using Facebook much anymore. I belong to a couple of fitness groups that are good but other than that I avoid it. What happened to you is not surprising to me. If it wasn't for family and my friends from back home I would probably just drop FB completely. I had a twitter account that I was using for work (HD is big on twitter), but I deactivated that a couple of months ago.

Lori-That's so great that you have your retirement home! We are torn about whether or not to stay here or move to Colorado Springs when Chris retires. We have done so much to the condo that we might not want to leave but it would be so nice to have a house and not to have to deal with the condo board and all the issues that come with that.

Carolyn-I have been doing the "distance dance" every day at HD. So many people are close talkers, like you said, and I regularly have to back away and ask customers to move back when they get too close. Most are nice about it but a few get offended. The good thing is that overall there are less customers coming into the store and many of them want to avoid me as much as I want to avoid them.

Valerie-I don't blame you, I wouldn't like that either. I agree with Cathy! The next time you have to do something like that you should just sit down and let him do all the work.

Cathy-Great job with Live Metabolic Med Ball Blast. That is on my list of Live workouts to do. I'm supposed to get my DVDs on Monday too.

Have a great weekend!

I don’t like to let him say accurately that he “did it all himself” so I always get suckered into it! So that makes me part of the problem. Oh well just whining.
I did 15 on treadmill and stacked upper body premix yesterday.
I have never been a fB user but I get info I need from several groups that are there exclusively. So if I want the info, I need to get it there. Same with Twitter. I use it for traffic updates . It’s faster than the state DOT for crashes and weather updates. State patrol posts there quickly. Used it on our drive back when DOT site crashed and was out most of the day. I skip most of the socializing aspects.
diane sue thats so aggravating when a post disappears like that. I think I hit a key on my keyboard that causes it but not sure what key it is. we are looking for a landscaper/contractor to do some bug yard work that needs doing, and are not getting anywhere fast. will be a lot of manual labor involved and so far people dont get back to us.

Last edited:
Like Diane Sue I did Perfect 30 Low Impact Hiit this morning. Ave bpm 128, max 155 and burned 138 calories. Then I did the bonus Flow Core. Only 5 exercises, all innovative and it's a good 8 minute core. Finished with the Mobility one. I really liked it, though my quads were screaming obscenities at me during the one exercise! Previewing the Low Impact one I was a bit worried since Cathe gets fairly winded at times, but I did it all-I was just MORE winded. LOL The High Impact one is definitely going to require a fair amount of modification. tomorrow I'm going to do one of the weight workouts and yoga.

Diane Sue what a frustrating issue with your landscapers. If you work outdoors, you should certainly be able to work in the conditions you described. And then you lose your post, too. Hope things are going better today. I'm still on FB, but I have greatly reduced my number of friends and groups, and I rarely post anything. I have family that FB is the only social media they do, so I stay on, and I have some long time friends who are only there, too. So, many things I don't like about it.

Judy great workouts!

Is anyone going to do an actual Perfect 30 rotation? I downloaded the Perfect 30 Guide and checked them out, but I think I'm just going to incorporate them with other workouts.

Funny thing! I was doing Hiit and I was like wow she is leading with my right...and then I remembered I wasn't watching a LIVE workout. LOL

This morning I did ICE Chiseled Lower Body Blast for 48 minutes and 290 calories burned. Average heart rate was 123 and maximum heart rate was 156.

Diane Sue, great job with the new Perfect 30 workouts. Those landscapers sound like they overbooked themselves for the number of employees available. I have been waiting for someone to get back to me about some work here. He emailed to say he had to go out of town and would contact me the following week. It’s been three weeks now and I have run out of patience. I will make other arrangements. It’s so frustrating.

Judy, nice work with Cathe Live Metabolic Upper Body and the Peloton rides. I do wish that people were more mindful about distancing. I haven’t been to Home Depot in months. I’ve been avoiding it because of the crowds.

Cathy, you are doing great with the new workouts too. Mine have not arrived yet, but I did look at the rotations. I plan to try everything one time, then decide on a rotation. I will probably mix the Perfect 30 with other workouts.

Valerie, your husband probably thinks that he did all the work himself! I look at a few specific things on social media, but I don’t interact at all.

Hello to Lori and Deb.

Today I did Perfect 30 Hiit using the rebounder for half of it, 31 minutes, heart rate 125/150, 154 calories, 2,783 steps. This has a lot of burpees, squat thrusts, and jumps in it. I then did Perfect Pump Upper skipping the shoulders and push ups as my neck was terribly painful yesterday. I could find no reason as I had taken a day off and then yesterday was low impact and core. I think it is all of the coughing with the allergies. This was 33 minutes (I had to pause a couple of times even though I had printed up the user guide last night) 62 calories, heart rate 91/110, 530 steps. I went on to stretching and mobility so I did Perfect Pump extended stretch, 8 minutes, 9 calories, 13 steps, finished with Perfect 30 Flow mobility basics, 31steps, 31 calories, heart rate 80/95, 43 steps. Total time 1 hour 43 minutes 256 calories, 3,357 steps. That does not seem right for all of the work I did today. Oh, well, I can see I am not losing muscle or gaining fat so I am okay with it I guess. Just annoying. Also when I went to look for the flexibility strength workout it was not on my external drive. I checked and I did have it on the laptop though so I had to fix that. Also put the workouts on my external card on my tablet. The dvds will be here Monday as they are already in Oklahoma City. I see lots of good premixes which would make it easier to put workouts together. I thought of doing upper and lower and the short pyramid hiit workout till I looked at the moves. Lots of jumping on and off the step bench. I was just not up for that. Maybe another day:) I really liked the flow mobility a lot.

Perfect Pump Upper Body uses step with 4 risers weights and tubing
warm up with 3# dumbbells and tubing
pullover set #1 12# dbs 10 reps (Cathe15's)
Pulloverset# 2 15# dbs (cathe20's)
one arm row set #1 30# dumbbell 12 reps
one arm row set #2 30# dumbbell 10 reps
bent over clutch row 20# dbs 10 reps
posture pull tubing doubled (not on workout card)
rapid row toss 25# dumbbell 10 reps each hand
standing sweeper curl 20 and 15# (I felt the 20 was affecting my shoulder and neck) 10 reps
clutch curls 15# dumbbells10 reps
biceps curls set#1 15#dumbbells 10 reps
biceps curls set #2 12# 10 reps
biceps curls set # 3 10# 10 reps
shoulders are done with an incline step I skipped shoulders
incline fly front V lat raise combo 5# skipped
lateral raise 5# skipped
scarecrow 5# skipped
push press 3.5's 15# dumbbells skipped
starting at chest
incline bench press 15# dbs 16 reps
incline clutch press 15# dumbbells 10 reps (Cathe 20#)
flat deadbug fly 15# dbs10 reps(Cathe uses 25's)
not on workout card decline push up 4 point elevating a foot (skipped)
kickbacks 12# dumbbells 10 reps
not on workout card push ups holding corners of step topper 10 reps (I did this one)
triceps dips with 12# dumbbell

Sorry about the post yesterday. I had quite a lengthy post for everyone. Then it was just gone.

My husband tried to call the landscapers, but they would not answer their phone. Probably have us on caller id or something. My husband went out and trimmed some shrubs and stuff yesterday. No problem as he wore a jacket and was still sweating when he came in from working.
I am hoping the weather does not get too bad. Tomorrow will be okay and I still need to go pick up a few things I cannot get from Whole Foods. I actually got everything that I ordered this time. The poor girl that was delivering though was struggling. They put everything in paper bags this time. Even the frozen stuff and they packed them heavy. Some of the bags tore while she was trying to get them to the step. I went out and helped. She says they decided to quit using the foil bags for the cold and frozen stuff and the packed to heavy. They put a bunch of glass bottles of Kombucha tea in one bag with a gallon of milk. No way was that going to stand up in a paper bag. I gave extra on the tip and let Amazon know the bags were over packed and torn. I usually always give a good review of the service.

Lori, that is great for you that the paperwork is done and you have a plan for after you retire. Kelly's website does have a bit more stuff and I can go there on the computer and pull up the workouts for streaming. She has her dvds and the Raw workouts all on her streaming for 8.99 now. I pay 6.99 as long as I keep it going since that is what I started with. I belong to a facebook group called Train Smart which Kelly is part administrator of. It is nice because Kelly will put up things and post there so I get some advance peeks at upcoming workouts and she gets ideas from the women. You can get some rotations and workout sheets from her website.

Valerie, I do not get why people do not want to go out and work. My husband had another one return his call 3 weeks later to give a price quote. My husband asked him what took him so long to call back and he did not have a good excuse. My husband told him he already had someone. Although that was before they didn't show up again. I don't get it. So many people do not have good work ethics and really want something for nothing. Ours does require leveling the yard, remove concrete chunks and stuff in the back so the water does not run out in rivulets and the sod laid. Also needs the planter which is big in front downsized so the brick curved stones need removed and it made smaller, rock removed, and planting and mulch and stuff added. So, I don't see it being an easy job.
I think it is kind of a guy thing. I help a lot, and sometimes I jump in and say I was doing it too. Mostly I am pick up, clean up, and fetch :) and I am usually ahead of the game with having the right tools handy. Oh, and I read the directions. He did compliment me recently about how proud he was of the fact that I just fixed things myself and had the ability to do it. I got out an allen wrench and fixed the kitchen faucet the other day. The handle was making me crazy as it was flopping all the way around and hard to get it set to hot or cold water. Usually yard stuff is mostly me. But, my husband knows how bad my allergies are and he will do something like going out and doing the trimming. He loathes yardwork. I don't mind if it doesn't leave me sneezing, drippy and gasping for air. Rag weed is out there now, so I think that is my issue.

Judy, nice workouts. I really do like the mobility workout a lot. I am sure I will be using it quite a bit. My husband keeps urging me to just quit facebook and he would get rid of that last account. I let both of my brothers know that I may not be back on facebook. It is nice seeing what is going on with them, and I see pictures of my daughter and granddaughters on there a lot. But, I am tempted to just let it go. I had a twitter account many years ago just so I could follow Tracey Staehle. I think I went on a few times and never used it again. I have no clue what the log in would have been. I got rid of Instagram which I used to follow food things.

Cathy, I could not move as quickly as Cathe with the move with knees bent in front and behind and making a flow with the hands off the floor. I kept wanting to topple over. Also my left hip flexor hurt when I reached back to hold onto my foot. I used to not have a problem with that and more recently it was the right that was tight, not the left. I am sure it will get easier with some work, which I obviously need. I have a few friends that I still keep in contact with that used to be on facebook and even here. Mostly through texts and emails. Once in awhile a phone call. There were some that broke off from the forums here and had a secret group or whatever you call it on facebook. Then one of those split off and they left me administrator of one. Then it seemed after awhile it was just a couple of us on two groups that posted and others lurked. The one I was administrator of had one woman that posted and we talked a lot over a lot of years. She passed away form a fall. I am pretty certain it was not an accident due to some conversations. I felt terrible about it. Funny how close you can get to people after years of just talking online. Some of these acquaintances have went on for as almost 20 years. One I met in Indiana when we were on vacation. Anyway, I really do not need facebook.
Like you I will incorporate the Perfect 30 workouts in with other workouts. I still want to work with the Raw workouts and Kelly has more coming out. One is a heavy bag boxing and weight workout. Then I have the live subscription. Plus I have so many different time constraints. I took advantage of no children and my husband sleeping this morning.

Carolyn, Cathe tweaks some moves I have done in the past and they are even better as a flow nd mobility. Some I remember from Tony Horton and P90X2 since he really did a lot of warm up and cooldown stuff that was mobility along with using a foam roller. I guess we are not the only ones with the landscaper problems. One guy supposedly took off because his wife had a baby and another went on vacation, which you would think they would have known about when the set up the schedule. Funny, I was looking at the Aveda Salon I have been to a few times which is around the corner and they are looking for help. It is kind of hard to understand why no one wants to work. How are they managing without working anyway? I am getting desperate for a haircut and my husband is working all of the time. I usually have him do it. I don't know if I could get my hair cut at a salon without coughing.

Good evening ladies!!

Just hoping on because I downloaded the new workouts and they look great and tough!! I did the high impact hiit this morning and wow! I did it on my rebounder, no way could I do all those squat thrusts and burpees. Way too many for me. On the rebounder I put the bar on and did high pikes instead of the actual burpee. I love these pikes from perspirology and they are amazing for your core and upper body. Even doing this workout on the rebounder my heart rate hit 150 at one point.2C10FE6F-5E8E-4F19-AE7A-4413042E9743.jpeg4954B09F-D7E5-4F92-B77C-2D720AD2B511.jpeg All and all I did love the workout but will always do on my rebounder.

Here is an example of a high pike on a rebounder w/bar. Just so you can see what I mean.

Last edited:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.