Penagenarians & Beyond: WB 10/18

Lori, those rebounder high pikes look plenty tough. I would have to use my Fit Tower and rebounder as I still have not purchased something more stable. Those definitely look like they could take the place of those burpees and squat thrusts. I grabbed the edge of the rebounder for those thrusts and burpees and would come up and turn or get on the rebounder. Too much jumping and up and down. At least the segments are not what seems endless. You get a chance to slow down a tiny bit.

I never saw anyone using a rebounder. that looks challenging. I didn't know there was a bar to hold on to. not that it would be easier.... but safer and more stable.

the problem with our landscape project is it will need to be done mostly manually. no way to get heavy equipment in there. no road really, its slanted and there is drainage that cant be driven over. DH and I know because we did a lot of it ourselves but we dont want to do it again, and with concrete blocks this time. the first landscaper 30 years ago did most of it with a Bobcat but it was landscape timbers not concrete blocks. will see how this shakes out.

I did 30 on the treadmill and a premix for chiseled upper body.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.