Mary's 4th of July Sale

Lisa, how 'bout Cathe tacks on a step cardio workout to ICE and calls it "12 Steps"?
Or adds thematic moves to other workouts like "admit-you're-powerless scissors"?
Minimally, there should be a warning before the workouts to alert newcomers to the perils of exercise DVD addiction.

Roz, I think asking Cathe to help with the "12 Steps" of recovery is like asking Jack Daniels to help you sober up! ;) Pre-orders and Cathe Live and On Demand!!! I just can't stop! :eek:

Lisa

Ok people......after doing your new workouts, please post reviews! You first Belinda! Then soapmaker. Lol!!!

I think a get together will be a new form of exercise. We would laugh so hard we'll end up with very deep core DOMS. It will be so worth it!!

All kidding aside, reviews are an excellent idea! After all, there is another sale coming in few months. We all need new wish lists like we need holes in our heads. But seriously, lets write some reviews after doing each workout we bought 3x. It may just keep us from buying so much next time.

I love all the ladies on this thread. Such fun people. When are we all getting together?!?!?!?

Clare x

Great idea Clare (can I visit your garden at the same time?)
We'd be laughing ourselves silly - can you imagine if we decided to workout? It'd take a week to choose a dvd. We'd be a dvd sales rep's dream - it'd become an annual convention. The world's biggest fitness dvd trade show. Our opinions would make or break future sales....

Yippee! I got mine today as well. In Canada! So, so fast. I did the workout too! Cathe Kick Max. Very pleased I decided to get this one as it is helping with me with getting down the combos for her later Boxing type workouts. The Leg Cardio premix is great too.
I would have loved to order more, but I just ordered the ICE (Cathe) pack so didn't have more funds. lol. Hope everybody is enjoying their purchases. :D
Gratitude Belinda for the heads up.

I tried the Resista-barre workout yesterday, the whole 95 minutes just to see what was on there. It's a good workout, but not the toughest barre out there. And the whole thing is not exactly barre. There is one section with traditional standing barre exercises (using the resistance loop). The Cardio Legs section is pushing it by calling it cardio. It's leg exercises with the loop done at a slightly faster pace. The upper body section uses the resistance band and did burn out my shoulders but that's about it. I loved the mat work using the loop...that was the toughest section! Ab work was pretty standard c-curve work using the band. I would definitely do one of the lower body premixes in the future.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.