Mary's 4th of July Sale

I'd suggest starting some sort of 12 step program here to deal with workout DVD buying addiction, but I don't know who has enough willpower herself/himself to be our leader?! Definitely not Belinda! ;)

Lisa
Lisa, how 'bout Cathe tacks on a step cardio workout to ICE and calls it "12 Steps"?
Or adds thematic moves to other workouts like "admit-you're-powerless scissors"?
Minimally, there should be a warning before the workouts to alert newcomers to the perils of exercise DVD addiction.

I am so weak….I also bought 2 Cindy Whitmarch dvd's yesterday :( I do have addiction, but at least is a healthy one :p I am done, no more buying:oops:

Belinda, I bought Tracy Effinger's lower body workout and some new one Mary had listed, Resista-barre. It's supposed to be a barre workout using a resistance band and a firewalker. I love the firewalker section on TurboBarre so I thought I'd give it a try.

Belinda, I bought Tracy Effinger's lower body workout and some new one Mary had listed, Resista-barre. It's supposed to be a barre workout using a resistance band and a firewalker. I love the firewalker section on TurboBarre so I thought I'd give it a try.

Jodi, I bought all 3 Squeeze DVD's a few month ago. I was looking at Resista-barre :) but didn't get it. She has a lot of free workouts on youtube :) I love anything with fire walker/or resistance band :)

I was thinking about that Resista Barre workout too. Jodi, let me know what you think of it. May buy it.

You know you have a real problem when you start 'hiding' your habit - by buying downloads instead! (I may need a new hard drive.)

Haha, I am downloading KB Body DVD and KB Scorcher Series as we speak :D If you wonder….I bought those last week from Groupon :p:D:p I got a really good deal on those 2 :p Now I have to find time to do all those workouts, lol!!

Hi! My name is Peg and I bought 6 workout DVDs. I'm weak and might buy another. I've learned my "issue" is not my fault (it's Belinda's!!!) and therefore I should not feel bad about it! My "issue" affects no one but me. The only person I hurt is myself....um....that is my glutes, shoulders, biceps, triceps, hamstrings and so on.

Hi! My name is Peg and I bought 6 workout DVDs. I'm weak and might buy another. I've learned my "issue" is not my fault (it's Belinda's!!!) and therefore I should not feel bad about it! My "issue" affects no one but me. The only person I hurt is myself....um....that is my glutes, shoulders, biceps, triceps, hamstrings and so on.

Only 6? Amateur!!!!!

I had a lot more than 6 in my first order and then went back for more. I refuse to count. Somehow Belinda loaded my shopping cart when I wasn't looking. At least that is the excuse I'm going to give DH if I don't get the chance to hide my packages before he sees them. He is only expecting my Cathe preorder. He'll insist on throwing away some of my current DVDs to free up space for the new ones. I foresee a trip to the library.

tlc, if you are still thinking about the Anarchy workout, get it only if you need to add more intermediate workouts to your collection. I would only use it for a recovery week or an easier day when I need a little bit of everything mixed together.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.