Low Carbers and Friends - Nov & Dec 2011

Since I'm sure no one will be here over the 4 day weekend, I want to wish you all a
Merry Christmas

"See" you all before the New Year, hopefully ;).

Hi sweet babes! I'm sorry I have been MIA!

Rhea, I have emailed you stuff to your work address before and it bounces back. So if I remember, I will send you a message on FB with my email addy. :D

Melinda--congrats on finishing the fall classes! Hope you get a month off to recover! And introduce yourself to P90X. :)

Lita, thank you for the Chritsmas wishes! And back at you! We got about an inch of snow this a.m. BB loved it!

I read a bit of Cathe's weekly newsletter--the new series will be mailed out starting Dec. 27. Yippee!

Babes I've thought about retirement for a long time! And I'm no where near it. I remember asking a co-worker at the time she retired, "Are you looking forward to it?" Her reply, "For decades!" That's where I am. :cool:

Still running with BB at night, when the weather cooperates. Will be heading to the outdoor store tomorrow to get some better pants!

Happy New Year to you all!!

We had a very nice Christmas this year. Now having a big snow storm, glad we don't have to go anywhere. This is what I don't like about snow, having to try to navigate through it on the roads.

Happy to see the news about the new series being mailed out tomorrow. We should get it very soon. Didn't get P90X yet, decided to wait until I do this new one from Cathe.

Happy New Year!

Rhea - By now I've alerted Tracy but in case you pop in here, this is the thread Melinda started right after the New Year :).

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.