Like/review/verify/don't buy check in for 2016- 2024

Belinda, I scrolled down and saw several pictures of Brawler, pictures in Germany,(I liked the picture of your town) , I scrolled all the way to the bottom. I did not find a video. That seems odd if you had one posted there. Maybe I need to friend you to see it?? Yes, we are doing most of the work ourselves. My husband has someone he found through work that does commercial work that is jack hammering and putting the plumbing in for the toilet and moving it for the sink. We are doing the flooring, wall, and cabinetry etc.. The whole area for both bath areas will be tiled and the carpet pulled. Why there was carpet in there is beyond me. I hate carpet. Then we will paint and get rid of carpet in the rest of the downstairs all but the master bedroom. Upstairs we will have new carpet installed.

Diane Sue - that is weird you see pictures of Brawler and some from Germany. Maybe you are right and you need to friend me to see it? Sounds like you and your husband are very handy. We also do pretty much everything that needs/can be done ourselves. Carpet in bathrooms were modern a long time ago. I personally hate carpets. I rather have flooring I can clean, mop. We need to do get rid of the carpets upstairs, we will use something similar what we used in the basement. Pets and carpets are not a good combo, lol.

Belinda, I can see the video now :) Do you put the cart on Brawler just for going outside or does he wear it most of the time? That is amazing that he can get around now. It is spring time here. A bit cool once in awhile but it has been a pretty warm winter here. My roses and plants are all covered with leaves again. I mowed the back today so I can put out weed and feed. I may have to wait a couple of days because it is supposed to rain.

Diane Sue - glad you can see the video now. I put the cart on Brawler when I take him outside or take him for a walk. I also put him in the cart when I work around the house. This way he can follow me around :) The last few day's been raining and it's cold here. We still have the heater on. I am so ready for spring. I am so tired of snow and rain. I need sunshine. BTW, Brawler really takes off in the cart, especially when my neighbors 2 dogs run against the fence line. I do have to watch Brawler, I am afraid he flips the cart running.

I bet that you would worry about him flipping the cart. That is great that he can run with it. Nice that he can follow you around the house.

Diane Sue - the cart is amazing! Best thing we could do to help him getting around. Not to mention, the cart is taking a lot of pressure of my back. I wished we wouldn't waited so long to order :( My back was killing me from carrying him around the house/outside once he lost control over his legs. The cart was custom made for him.

Just popping in quick. Diane Sue good work on workouts with all the construction! Belinda I'll yt? Y to follow the link and see the cart. Such a cool idea!

Yesterday I did ultimatum Red workout and this morning I did Ramped up - back and then Tracey strike zone. Fun workout. I really got my HR up without a lot of impact... just the one jumping section.

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk

Today I did Cardio Slam with the abs followed by Barre Amped Bounce Booty Bounce and stretch, 87 minutes, 563 calories. Got to run. I will try to check back later.

Hallo everyone,

I just finished JNL Fusion TKO Fat Blast Cardio and LS Walk to the Hits Party Songs.

Diane Sue - good job with your workouts with all that is going on.

Doreen - I am glad you saw the cart. A lot of people can't see it? Good job today.

I will be back tomorrow.

Today is a rest day. The plumber came in at 8 a.m. . I got my grandchildren ready and we went to church then to family brunch. My granddaughter helped me make a coffee cake last night to take. Then I helped my daughter figure out how to thread up and set up her sewing machine since it did not have a manual. Tomorrow I will help her sew up pillow covers and then we got a simple dress pattern for my granddaughter so that they can sew her a dress. These are starter projects. She wants to learn to sew. More work being done here the next couple of days on the plumbing set up. The concrete is up and ready for more. Once it is done and we concrete back up there will be waiting to put down tile and the toilets and sink. We will only have the upstairs bath for awhile.

Doreen, what did you think of the angry housewives segment? I thought that workout was fun and a bit different.

Belinda, you are working your way through those workouts. I heard Bob Harper had a heart attack in February. I don't know how I missed that.

Last edited:
Diane Sue- So fun to teach your daughter to sew. I need to teach mine.
I liked the DVD. I didn't catch on to the names of the segments until I was done. I can be a bit slow sometimes! Next time through I'll pay attention too that.
This morning i did ICE metabolic total body and blizzard blast.
Yesterday my hubby and i did a three mile walk.

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk

Hey girls,

I did all my workouts this morning, just getting around to post :) I did JNL Fusion UB Transformer and a 3 mile walk.

Diane Sue - I saw it on FB :) Glad he is doing better. That is so cool you teaching your granddaughter to saw :)

Good job, everyone.

This morning I did Strong and Sweaty Boot camp 44 minutes, 307 calories, heart rate average 120/max 163. I then did Ice Boot camp Circuit skipping the warm up, 39 minutes, 266 calories, heart rate average 120/ max 158. Total time was 84 minutes, calories 573, 4078 steps.

Doreen, nice work today. My granddaughter 9 was very good at sewing straight. She was proud of herself when she covered a pillow today with a monkey print. :)

Belinda, my daughter and granddaughter came over and sewed covers for 3 pillows today. We are going to be working on a simple Easter dress next. Nice work.

We got a huge dump of snow last night. The kids are off school today. This morning I did ICE bootcamp- no abs + Blizzard blast + one round of biceps MM before I decided I'd better get headed to work!

Today I did Barre Amped Cardio Bounce with SB , 13 minutes, 106 calories., followed by Rock Out Knock Out, 56 minutes, 402 calories, 135 average heart rate/ 168 max. Total time was 69 minutes, calories 508. Tomorrow will be a rest day since my husband and I are going out of town tonight and will be coming back tomorrow. I have family dinner tomorrow night and the plumber will be here late afternoon. I am still trying to figure this Fit Bit calorie deficit for steps that changes as the day progresses and I get step. I don't like it,

Doreen, good job getting the workout in before work. WE keep having bits of rain here and there. They did say something about hail possibilities on the weather this morning. I hope not. I do not want to take a two hour trip in nasty weather. I was hoping to get the weed and feed out today. But the time it is done raining I will have to mow again to do it.

Hallo everyone,

Today I did JNL Fusion Lean Legs + 5 mile walk.

Diane Sue - that is amazing :) You have to post a pic of the dress, once it's done :)

Good job, everyone.

Belinda, nice job on the workout. How many JNL workouts are there. I will have to get a picture of Olivia in her dress when she is done.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.