Like/review/verify/don't buy check in for 2016- 2024

No workout again today. I went to the Urgent Care and I have sinus infection and put me on an antibiotic and steroid. I have been running fevers four 6 days now, so it was time to see what is going on . I didn't want to drag something contagious to the family Christmas celebration today.

Doreen, it is always nice to pick something that is fun to do and just enjoy the workout.

Belinda, nice work getting in a barre workout today.

Marry Christmas,

L4 W7 Chsst & Back is done.

Diane Sue - hope you feel better soon.

Doreen - have a great workout.

I am done for today.

Merry Christmas!

My husband came down with something yesterday...running a fever and chills. Hope the kids and I don't catch it!

This morning I did KCM athletic conditioning 2 w/o 1. Fits the bill for a quick straightforward workout.

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk

Reactions: WD
Today I am able to breathe and fever seems to be gone. Some improvement anyway. I did Les Mills on Demand Body Flow flexibility # 79, 56 minutes, 167 calories, met 2.7. I really liked this one.I cancelled Les Mills for a bit. I do want to come back to it again, I just don't want to pay for it right now. I want to buy Cathe's new workouts so I will do it later. Keeping Kelly though :)

Doreen, nice work getting in Athletic Conditioning. Kelly does some really good all in one workouts when time is limited. I am sorry your husband is sick. This time of year seems to bring that to a lot of people. I hope the rest of you don't get it as well.

Have a Very Merry Christmas !

Merry Christmas!

I did 45 minutes of P10 Cardio Strength Remix this morning. I didn't do the last 2 blocks with light weights because the kids had gotten up and were ready to open gifts.

Hope everyone enjoyed their family and festivities this year!

Merry Christmas!!

This morning I did L4 Legs. This afternoon we all hiked at the Appalachian Trail.

Doreen - good job!

I hope you all enjoy your time with your families. Merry Christmas, everyone!

No workout again today. I am going to try to start back tomorrow. I still am not over everything though. I wish the coughing would stop! I you had a nice Christmas today. My Daughter and Grandson came over for dinner today and we had a nice visit.

Belinda, good job on your workout today :)

Doreen, nice that you got a workout in before the children got up.

Workout thwarted this morning! I got to the basement to find that AG (autistic gentleman) was already up and needed help to get ready. So instead of doing what I had planned i did part of Step Out Loud 2 by Kate on YT and then did 4 rounds of back/bi/abs from Treadlift Build workout #1 (a paper program I bought several years ago and recently remembers). Lots of stopping and starting this morning. Oh well.

Belinda- I've always wanted to hike the Appalachian Trail! Sounds like fun!

Diane Sue- Take your time - recovery from illness can be a challenge for sure!

This morning I did Coffey Fit Raw Ripped and Ride, 36 minutes, met 5.5, 218 calories, 1,148 steps, heart rate average 118, max 147. Kelly used 12.5 # dumbbells and 8# dumbbells. I used her weights. I probably was not pushing as hard as I normally would though. I thought I was going to die right at the start. I like how she did some triceps pumps on the handlebars while riding. I was huffing and puffing through this. I will be glad when things are back to normal. I have to go out and do errands today. I wish it was not raining. Kelly does say you can use other equipment with this workout.

Doreen, nice that you found something you can do even with your interruption with the Autistic guy.

Good morning,

L4 W7 Shoulders and Arms is done.

We went to Luray Caverns. We went there a few years ago, but the line to get in was rapped around the parking lot. Today we are going to Top Golf with the kids. Tomorrow we are going to a movie where you can eat dinner too. We try to do things as a family during the holiday's.

I will be back later.

FBC cardio interval burn for 25 min and then ICE MTB for 25 min. I have 3 weeks to go on the 8 week rotation but all the cardio is starting to be too much. I'm going to try to work in more weights now and maybe only do parts of the Peak workouts... we'll see.

Last night I got my external hard drive set up. I copied all my downloads to it and mapped it to my network so I can stream all my video files to my roku. Now I'm ready to get those LITE downloads!

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk

Belinda, great job getting your workout in. Your family plans sound great :)

Doreen, nice workout today. I will sometimes realize I am not getting enough weights in with some rotations. Good idea to add in some weight work. Wow, you really are ready for your downloads. I don't quite understand using the roku with the external hard drive. I know people that keep an external hard drive with all of their downloads organized and ready to play. That sounds complicated.

I need to go upstairs and figure out what I am up for doing. I think maybe lower body work. I didn't push too hard on the lower part with the spin bike yesterday.

Diane - It wasn't has hard as I thought it would be! There is a media player app on the roku that searches for media on your network. So the only tricky part was mapping the external drive to be a media library. When I first pulled it up all the workouts were all jumbled together by alpha title! Yikes! I had to go back to the drive and organize with some folders by instructors or series to make that a little more user friendly! I still need to move the 64 GB of workout blender mixes that I have stored on the kid's desktop computer but that shouldn't be to hard. I'm thinking about ripping all my DVDs to the drive. The problem would be I loose any premixes if I did that.

I did Coffey Fit Raw Step 2, 40 minutes, 260 calories, met 5.9, heart rate average 147, max 174, 3,550 steps. I will do strength tomorrow. This just looked like what I wanted to do :) I have to go back to the store and get protein powder. Somehow I got the organic protein powder from Garden of Life instead of the whey. It is dreadful. I thought when I had it in yogurt the other day it was really grainy. I couldn't taste it then and did not realize it was the wrong thing. Then yesterday I put it in my yogurt and ate most of it, but it was awful. I couldn't eat all of it. Later I started coughing and that stuff came back up. No way am I eating it again. I looked and it is grains and seeds, pea protein, flax, garbonzo beans. Not good. I cannot imagine anyone liking it.

Doreen, I will have to look that up. I put my downloads on an external hard drive, but I do not have many. just some of Cathe's workouts.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.