Like/review/verify/don't buy check in for 2016- 2024

Good morning,

the alarm didn't go off this morning, I will do my L4 this evening.

Diane Sue -sorry it's still not working. Hope you figure it out soon. Frustrating, I know. Great job this morning.

Doreen - great job with Sculpt and define this morning.

I will be back tonight.

Reactions: WD
Good evening,

My workout is done. DH's back is hurting, he took a rest day today. Hopefully he can do the back/biceps tomorrow. I was already tired before I started my workouts. Just don't have the energy to lift at night. I am still afraid to go heavier on my back.

D2 Back/Biceps 50/50

SS# 1 each set was done 3 rounds/30 sec
Full rows 21's
Hammer Curls 13's should have used 15's :)

SS# 2
Reverse Flys 11's
Full Curls 13's

SS# 3
Dumbbells Pullovers 26's
Wide Curls 13's

HiT:
Catcher Jumps - 60 sec
Wide Mountain Climbers - 45 sec
180 Squat Jumps - 30 sec

Core :3x
Dumbbell Toe reaches - 30 sec
Straight leg bicycle crunch - 30 sec

That's it for me today. Good night, everyone.

Belinda, nice workout this evening. I hope that your husbands back starts feeling better.

Doreen, I have found sometimes it is just the dvd and the older dvd players, although cleaning can help and sometimes certain dvds just are touchy. My Ice kickboxing dvd gives me trouble at times.

Ugh - one of those "I should follow my rotation but I really don't want to" mornings!! Today was FBC Cardio Strength v2. But it turned out ok - its a fun workout though most of the lifting segments are more functional movements and less weight lifting. I'm really starting to miss my lifting in this rotation!

My allergies just started hitting hard. Last night I could hardly sleep. So, I am dragging, but still managed a workout. I did it later since my granddaughter stayed overnight and she went to work at 10:00. Getting my Map My Fitness App back to working took time. It was me, I was using the wrong email address. Then I had to reboot the Blue tooth for my device. I did a new workout that they just started a first season of on Les Mills on Demand. It is for stationary bikes and is called "The Trip". Pretty cool because you are traveling through computer graphics with music and a voice telling when you to put into gear for hill climbs and jumps and when to sit and changing pace. It was much better than sitting and watching people on a bike. There are 4 of them on the site right now. I did The Trip#10, 44 minutes, 10.4 miles, 1,892 steps, 306 calories, met 6.3. Fit Bit is not working well today so I did some figuring as Map My Fitness set for spin was 362 calories and the bike had it at 381. I need to charge my Fit Bit, it is low. It gave me 193 calories and I know I was working way harder than that and it doesn't even jive with everything else. I am starting to get frustrated with it. I also forgot that I had paused the Fit Bit for a bit to answer check my granddaughter's text and answer her.
I need to get in gear, no matter how I feel and go to the store since I am out of Advil and I need to give the dog a bath. The cedar and juniper pollen counts have to medium. They have been low for awhile.

Doreen, good for you following your rotation anyway. I have had a lot of I don't want to days lately. My original plan was to do Les Mills Combat. Tomorrow will be some weight work.

Hi ladies,

Today I had to get all new tires on my car. I only had time to do a short barre workout.

Diane Sue - I saw the Trip workout, looks pretty good. Glad you liked it and figured out your Fitness app.

Doreen - good job this morning. I felt the same way this morning. Dragging like crazy. I did had a good night sleep.

I will be back tomorrow.

Belinda- the trip cycling sounds interesting. I am definitely going to need to give them a try.

This morning I ended up working out in the living room since the autistic guy my husband watches was up and need supervision while my hubby slept. So I did a paper workout with just a couple dumbbells and a mini band. My glutes my hurt tomorrow!

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk

Good morning,

W6 Shoulder is done.

Doreen - great job on your paper workout this morning. I think you would like LM. The play real music too. Love it.

BBL!

New #80
This morning I did Les Mills Body Combat express # 58, 37 minutes, 3,647 steps, heart rate average 139, 177 max, 245 calories, met 6.0. I followed this with Coffey Fit Raw Weights Circuit #1, 32 minutes,(actual 27), met 4.2, 148 calories, 704 steps, heart rate average 105, max 162. Total time was 69 minutes, 393 calories.
I could not find a worksheet that I had printed for this one, but know I have done it.
There are 5 rounds, the last being a brief round, 30 seconds work, 10 sec rest. Kelly uses a 33# barbell, 12# dbs, 7.5 #dbs. I used 35# barbell, 15# and 8# dbs also a bench
rnd #1
chest flys 15# dbs
skull crushers 15# dbs
pledge curls 15# dbs
shoulder press 15# dbs
alternating row from a low squat position place db on the floor 25# db
kickbacks 8# dbs
deadlift 35# barbell
squat deadlift 35# barbell
Rnd 2 same as rnd 1 except lateral raise with 8# dbs instead of shoulder press
Rnd 3
bench press 15# dbs
tate press 15# dbs
hammer curls 15# dbs
shoulder press 15# dbs
Bent over row barbell 35#
Kickstand dead lift 35# barbell
squat deadlift 35# barbell
Rnd #4
Bench press 15# dbs
tate press 15# dbs
alternating lateral raise 8# dbs
Bent over row alternating placing db on the floor 25# db
Kickstand dead lift 35# barbell
squat 35# barbell
Rnd 5
flies 15# dbs
bent over row from the floor alternating 25# db

I will come back in awhile. My grandson is coming over to detail my husbands vehicle.

Belinda, great work on your workout today. We got tires on my husbands Range Rover and got some kind of discount from Firestone. They re really expensive, although his for whatever reason cost less than the 1000 dollars I spent on my Escape when I had it and he was overseas. Probably because I ordered the exact same tires that was on it when it was new. My husband would not have done that. But, what do I know :)

Doreen, Les Mills on Demand has short workouts that are only a few minutes and express workouts that run around 30 minutes that are parts of the full workouts, so it is nice when short on time or like me today wanting a shorter cardio so I could add some weight work.

Good morning,

Got my workout in before my DD comes. She wants to do a barre workout today.

W6 D4 Leg HiiT = 30 min. I modified all the moves.

Diane Sue - we bought your tires in Costco. Which the discount I still paid over $700. Tires are expensive, but you need them. Tires overseas are expensive. I guess they ship them from the US.

Doreen - have fun with your workout today.

This morning I did P10 Cardio Interval Burn Fat Blaster. I thought I had not done it before but after the first couple warm- up moves I realized I had. But its still a fun workout. I had to pause after every peak to check in on the autistic guy but that just gave me an excuse to catch my breath! I think the music is especially fun in this one.

No workout today. I woke up with a 101 fever and decided it was probably not a good idea. My sinuses are so bad right now. My son in law dropped off some Mucinex awhile ago. So, maybe tomorrow along with cooking and stuff. We are having our family Christmas at my daughters on Sunday.

Belinda, they are building a Costco not too far from here. Are they a membership store like Sams club?? That is great that you got your workout in before your daughter gets there. I rarely try food samples in the stores.

Doreen, I take breaks when I play with my dog between portions of workouts. She brings me her toy and I toss it downstairs and run back to my workout and she goes and gets it. Sometimes she is persistant though and will put it on my workout bench or my toes if I am standing lifting weights. I don't generally mind because I am still getting exercise running and tossing the toy. Probably not quite the same though as your autistic man.

Diane Sue - I hope you are feeling better soon! Maybe the allergies was a cold?

This morning I tried the PINK workout system with Debbie Miller with my OLY bar instead of the 5lb bar it came with....that makes it more of a workout! I couldn't do snatch grip presses with that much weight though.

Then I started P10 More cardio strength and got through the warm up before pausing to help the autistic guy get showered and dressed. When I came back I switched and did a gymbox kickboxing to finish.

Last minute Christmas shopping for us and then try to do some baking this afternoon.

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk

I am still not feeling that well. I woke up feeling awful and a 101 temp. . Once I got going and took some Motrin and the expectorant then a long sit in the tub with a warm cloth over my face, I felt like a new person. I got some cooking done and stuff, but late this afternoon I think my fever was coming back up because I started having chills. I was busy and did not take the time to take my temp. I will check before I go to bed tonight. Taking something twice in a day is progress and I had much more energy than I have had. I am skipping the workouts till I have some time without spiking a fever.

Doreen, nice sounding workout choices. I have been baking today. Three batches of rolls and one of cinnamon rolls and also an apple crumb pie. We are doing Christmas at my daughter's tomorrow. Hoping I feel well tomorrow. Have fun with the last minute Christmas shopping.

Kelly just put up her first one of a series called ripped and ride on her raw channel. It is a spin and weight interval workout. I wish I was up for it now. Mid January there will be a new raw interval workout and a legs and glutes workout I think that is what the new lower body one is called.

Good morning,

Sorry for not checking in yesterday. Had a busy day yesterday. I did get in a short barre workout and walk.

Diane Sue - how are you feeling? Good job on your workouts.

Doreen - we are keeping it simple this xmas. Have fun shopping.

I will be back later.

I did workout this morning. Just wanted to do something fun. I did the first 30 minutes of a gymbox advanced step workout and then a 30 minute indoor cycle workout.

Diane Sue- hope you are feeling better soon!

Belinda- good job on your workouts!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.