Like/review/verify/don't buy check in for 2016- 2024

Diane Sue, yes thank you. Hadn't thought of the weighted gloves. I do have 2 pairs. That would probably not trigger the carpel tunnel like the weights. I wish they had operated on me 11 years ago when it started with me. Instead they did steroid injections. It did work until about the last year or so.

I sympathize with the computer answered phone. I was trying to get something straightened out last week and it took almost an hour to get to an actual person who could help me. Hope you get help at the appointment.

Laura, I am already back from AT&T. They couldn't get diagnostics to run off my phone. They set me up for a replacement and told me to contact Samsung to see if they could help me avoid the issue next time. I have read so much on the internet and done so many things trying to avoid this, including reading forums and troubleshooting at Samsung. We will see. My warranty will run out and it will cost me 250 dollars for another phone via the service plan. Not a good thing. I couldn't figure out why the girl asked me multiple times if I wanted to use the warranty or the service plan. Duh!! The warranty doesn't cost me. My phone should have lasted a year and beyond. I am getting terribly frustrated with it.

Diane Sue, I completely agree that your phone should have lasted way longer than a year. My husband and I also have Samsungs. Yes, that sounds like customer service these days, do you want to spend hundreds of dollars, not explaining that you can get a replacement for free. So very frustrating. I am sorry you are going through this.

Laura, I was thinking about why they kept asking me if I wanted to warranty or file a claim. I think it is because I am talking to AT&T and they have to deal with the warranty and give me a phone themselves. I bet it is different and more lengthy timewise for filing a claim..

Hey girls,

DH and I did D22 and a walk today. Had a busy day today. Brawler got his stitches out today. The stables are coming out next week.

Diane Sue - hope you get your phone situations figured out.

I will be back tomorrow, too tired for personals.

Quick stop in. Soccer tournament this weekend so double shot workouts for me. Intensity last night and ramped up upper body this morning before we take off for the soccer fields again.

My daughter had a tough game last night. A really good team pressuring hard the entire game. Her defense worked hard but she still blocked numerous shots and they still lost 7-0. She was exhausted. Thats a lot of diving and jumping for a goalie!

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk

Today I did KCM Stepboxing workouts 1&2 plus all drills. This is the 30 min to fitness stepboxing one.

Doreen, tell your daughter great job! I hope I can rehab enough to be able to do Intensity again. That is one of my all time favorites. Good job.

Belinda, good for Brawler. Now just the staples to go.

Diane Sue, yes they probably have to do a little work. Or as my DH and I tend to say these days, they have to actually get off their smartphones and do their job. Cynical yes. But before I retired, one of my last interviews that I did, the candidate's cell phone rang, and they said, I have to get this (during the 15 minute interview). Needless to say, they did not get the job.

I'm debating working out tomorrow. I have to take Friday off (I have to travel 4 hours to go to Mom's). I'm thinking of trying out the Zero to Sixty if the knee feels ok.

Today I did Sharon Twombly All Body Attack mix cardio and abs, 49 minutes, 317 calories , 117 avg./162 max heart rate, 3,083 steps. I couldn't figure out why the average heart rate was so low here as there was quite a bit of impact and I felt I was working hard. I then did 4 Day Split Higher Intensity Step, 34 minutes, 218 calories, average heart rate 127/ max 168. 2,855 steps. I finished off with Barre Amped Upper Body Stretch, 13 minutes, 23 calories. Total time was 96 minutes, 558 calories.

Belinda, that is good that Brawler's stitches are out. One more thing done.

Doreen good job getting your workouts in between the soccer games. You picked some good workouts to do. I bet your daughter was tired after playing so hard.

Laura, I like all of the Step Boxing workouts. I think the older ones have a bit more fun music on them though. They are fun. Have you done the bonus step workout that is on one of her workouts? It is sort of like step boxing. Only 22 minutes or so, so I add it to another workout. I can't remember which workout it is on. I would have to go look. Now I am dealing with Samsung to help with not getting the Touch Whiz is not responding message again. I e mailed them last night and they came back wanting me to log into my Samsung account. I saw while were out to dinner that they had sent something, but haven't read all of it yet. I did see a step about clearing the cache. I do hope they are not telling me how to fix it and to clear the cache. I have done this every time and it did not work. Just a glance made me think I am going to get the same suggestions I have read everywhere that did not work. I just want to prevent it and know what causes it.
For some reason people do not want to do much, but want to get paid for that not too much they do. I don't know what happened to hard work and actually earning what one gets. I wouldn't have hired someone that had to take a cell phone call during an interview either. They should have had that phone off during their interview.

Diane Sue, I think that the bonus step is on strength and stamina. I am planning on doing it as an add on. I've targeted a bunch of workouts and made notes for which ones to do when my knee is better and also the days it's not. I like the KCM stepboxing workouts a lot. I'm keeping the height at just the platform to not tweak the knee, but it adds to the intensity with boxing. It's hard to get both low (or no impact) but still higher intensity.

I'm hoping they sent you something different then the same info you got before. Fingers crossed.

Today is my rest day and family day.

Laura, the information they sent has a couple of new things on it. I wondered at the part where they say to remove the Samsung and Google accounts before setting back to defaults to avoid protection or reactivation lock. It didnt say anything about putting them back afterward. I guess that wouldnt be too hard. I did a factory reset though and did not do that. Maybe yhat is some of the problem. Although i am logged into those accounts again. They still didnt answer how to prevent this happening orvwhy it happens. I emailed them back.

Today I did the Zero to Sixty Low Impact with Weights. I used 3 lbs for the warmup when I glanced over to my weights and noticed a little suitcase. I paused after the warmup and I totally forgot that I had purchased this nice little travel kit from goodwill for $5 (it looks brand new). It has a set of 2, 3 and 5.'s. So I switched to the 2's. The 1lb weights didn't seem to do much for me, the 3's starting adding up on all the shoulder presses. The 2's worked nice. They have really thin handles and it did not flare up my carpal tunnel at all. It was a good workout and I enjoyed it. I did 5's or 4's for the heavy's.

Diane Sue, I hope the phone works for you now. You sure are having a time with it.

Have a good rest day all.

Lora, that is great that you found that you had 2# dumbbells to use. There is a premix on that workout that is just the lighter weight more active cardiovascular work that I have used on it's own and liked, I think it is where the higher end of the calories are burned. They sent me another idea to put my phone in safe mode and run it like that for a few hours and keep an eye on it. If it corrected itself then it is an app that did not update when the update was done. It did not correct itself though. They also said that it can happen if the update is interrupted, but I guarantee it was not interrupted 3 different times with all of these phones. They said the next step would be to look at the physical phone on their part. So, no help at this point.

Belinda, i hope you enjoyed your rest today.

Today I did the Fit Tower Total Body Lower body premix which does all of the lower body twice, 34 minutes(actual 28) 155 calories, 106/129 heart rate, 996 steps. I try to not spend too much time writing things down as this just moves from one exercise to the next. But, I did stop a bit to write and adjust. Also had to run downstairs and turn the light off after my husband left. Trying to work with the smart hours and electricity:) I then did Ripped with Hiit Lift it Hit it Lower body skipping the warm up, 39 minutes, 203 calories, heart rate 113 average/ 150 max, 1,358 steps. Total time was 73 minutes, 358 calories. Lots of errands to get done today.
weights Fit tower
uneven squats 16 reps 25# right, 16 reps 25# Left
deadlifts 60# barbell 16 reps ?
elevated lunges 15's 16+15+1 right then same left
repeat same weights
single leg push down dips with fit tower 20# 16+15 reps right then on left
cross back lunges 20# 15,7,7,3,3,3,3,8 single reps right then left
repeat the same weights
RWH lower (I originally thought I would skip some of the jumping segments but ended up going for it, there is a mix with just the strength though)
squats 25's 24 reps squat digs 32 rep
plie squats 45# 16 reps plie jacks 16
static lunge right side 25's 16 reps split jumps then same on left side
squats 25's 24 reps pop squats 32?
plie squats 45# 16 reps narrow plie touch down jacks 24 reps
wood chop side lunges 10# 24 reps explosive side lunges 12# 20 reps
cross back lunges 20# 4+16 right 4+16 left lateral skates 32 reps
low pulse lunges 20's left then right 20's I think it came to 19 reps? Power circle scissors
dead lift 30's 16 reps snow angel jacks 20 reps
dead lift wide stance 25's 16 reps Frog jumps with quarter turns 10 reps
walking lunges 15's 6 passes of four scissor, scissor, tuck jumps 5/5

Hey girls,

STS D22 plus a short walk is done.

Diane Sue - my husbands always leaves the light on, I am constantly turning them off :) Nice job this morning.

Laura - nice job yesterday.

I will try to be back later. Have a wonderful day, everyone.

Starting with today's workouts, I am going longer. I haven't lost any weight or inches in the last two weeks. My diet is spot on. After fiddling with my HR monitor over and over, I finally ending up replacing all the batteries and it finally worked again. So I did see that my calorie burn is MUCH much lower taking out the impact.

Today's workouts started with KPC (I did the lower intensity drills 2x), stopped after the combos, I then switched to MMA Boxing and did the 3 combos and upper body drills and finished with a stretch. KPC was modified to just do kicks instead of jump kicks and I shuffled instead of jump rope/knee runs.

This menopause thing stinks. I gain weight so easy, and cannot take it off. My DH goes for a bike ride last week, and 'Hey, I lost 5 lbs!'. Men!

Funny, my DH is the opposite with the light thing. He turns them off on me. I'll be cooking in the kitchen and leave for 1 minute, and come back and all the lights are out.

Diane Sue, how is your phone doing? Are your apps syncing? Nice workout, I love the RWH circuits. I've made my own 2 replacing the jumps with LI. Once (hopefully one day) my knee can take heavier weights. I want to start being able to do that one again.

Belinda, good job on STS. Hope Brawler is doing well.

Have to run to Costco. I have to shop for both me and Mom.

Have a good day all. Great workouts.

I will probably try to do some cardio today.

Belinda, I am constantly trying to run around keeping lights off and things from running that do not need to be.

Laura, the phone issues goes on. I got the replacement phone, set it up, and it has the touch whiz not responding message now. The other phone is working the apps fine now once I took out the sim card and sd card. So, I think that is the problem. I wondered about this when I seemed to be carrying the problem from one phone to the other. Now I have to deal with this some more. I am just so tired of it!. I like Ripped with Hiit workouts a lot. That is a good idea to do some low impact modifications. I am glad that it does have the low impact workouts with it. It is possible to just do those and the weights without the cardio mixes. I have used them that way a few times. I also like that since I have the neck issues that there is the no shoulders options in the upper body workouts.

Good morning,

Took a kickboxing class at the gym today.

Diane Sue - me too :) Maybe it's a guy thing? LOL! Sorry about the phone issue. Hope it gets fixed soon.

Laura - everything I do these day's is low impact. Still getting a good workout in. Good job yesterday.

Have a great day and workout, everyone.

I modify a lot to low impact too! Especially during the summer if I'm working out on my patio on the concrete. I don't like jumping on concrete.

This morning I did Anarchy Phase 2 strength (loved that workout!) then followed by 10 Minute Torchers Dumbell Dynamite. Then I was supposed to take my son to his soccer conditioning but he woke up and his hip flexor was hurting so I sent him back to bed and finished up with LI Sweat - floor section.

Today was Low Impact Circuit Lower Body followed by 4DS LIS. I wasn't sure when I got up if I'd be able to do anything, my knee was twinging but then it stopped and has been fine since.

Have a super busy week this week.

Belinda, good job at the gym.

Diane Sue, you may be right about the cards. I know I had a sd card that caused me problems for a while. Just had to get a new one. I'm sorry you have to go through all of that.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.