Like/review/verify/don't buy check in for 2016- 2024

Hi everyone,

I did another CL with my friend :( I think all that high impact is flaring up my PF :( Not happy with that. Anyway we did Warrior KB. It was a lot of fun, had to keep most low impact. Cathe's live workouts are very similar to her dvd's, IMO! I love the ab section on the end.

That's it for me today, I am pretty beat.

Have a great workout everyone.

Good job Belinda, bummer they are causing pain!

This summer has been so crazy I haven't had much time for workouts. I definately feel like maintenance mode.

This morning I just did Ramped up double back before running my son off to his dentist appt.

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk

Today I did Ripped With Hiit Low Impact Hiit 1 and 2 combined, 51 minutes, 325 calories, heartrate 137 average 173 max. I then did Ripped with Hiit bonus abs 1 and 2, 23 minutes, 74 calories. Total time 74 minutes, 400 calories. 5,159 steps.

Belinda, I have not done that Cathe Live workout. It sounds like it would be fun, just by the name. Yes, the live workouts are a lot like the dvds. Just with the blurps etc.. Sorry about the PF. I had that years ago and was happy when I finally got rid of it.

Doreen, summers are like that with family. You try to catch up everything with appointments and then there are summer activities. It keeps you busy when you have to take the children to these things.

Diane Sue - you do you only Cathe Live or On Demand too? I am wearing my insoles for my PF again. Had a bad case a few years ago. Really don't want to go that route again. I had 3 cortisone shots, didn't help. Good job, with your workout.

Doreen - I hear you on summer being crazy. So much to do when its nice outside. Although it's been hot here last few day's.

Belinda, I just did Cathe Live for one month. I have all of Cathe's workouts so I wouldn't do on demand. I will probably do live again sometime. When I had PF I was constantly trying to find the right shoes. I wore Foot Minder insoles. I still use those in my shoes. I wore a special foot sock to bed and I foam rolled my feet. I stood on the foam roller when I would dry my hair. I bought 7/8 inch thick puzzle mats for my workout room. I do wish I could get them to stay in one place where I live now. They bunch up or separate even locked down wall to wall. I think it has something to do with the carpet. Anyway, it took a long time, but finally got better. I take notice if I feel anything odd. I don't want to go there again either.

Good morning,

STS D5 back & Triceps is done. I will do a short walk later. My arms feel like noodles.

Diane Sue - if all Cathe's Live workouts high impact like the 2 workouts I did, I probably will not sign up anytime soon. They are a lot of fun and Cathe is so cute :)

Happy Hump Day!

This morning I did Strong and Sweaty Boot camp, 45 minutes, 277 calories, 119 heart rate average max 161. I then did Ice Boot Camp Circuit timesaver no abs mix 4, 37 minutes, 230 calories, average heart rate 122/ max 157. Total time was 82 minutes, calories burned 507. Steps 3,973.
I feel that SS Boot camp is more intense than Ice Boot Camp because of the type of cardio and the compound segments. I wonder at the accuracy of the heart rates. Ice Boot Camp is not near as hard.

Belinda, not all of Cathe's live workouts are high impact and there are strength workouts in there too. Have you done any of the kickboxing ones?

Diane Sue - no, I haven't done any strength workouts yet. I am doing STS, maybe I will try some after I am done. I did one KB, but that one had a lot of jumping jacks. Cathe sure likes jumping jacks :) Good job, on your workouts today.

Belinda- I've just gotten to where I don't do jumping jacks. I might do a calf pump with the arms or step outs or heel shuffles but my knees just don't like them!

I did Metashred extreme upper body #4 this morning and a bike ride with my daughter last night.

This morning I did Kelly Coffey Cardio Pump workout 1 cardio boxing, 31 minutes, 191 calories. That is all that I had time for today.

Belinda, I don't think that you would need any extra weights with STS ;) You should try some of them later on. Have you looked at the link on the live workouts with the rundown of the workouts someone posts. That might help your decision of which ones to do.

Doreen, I still do the jacks but they are not as crazy high as they used to be. Flying jacks are uncomfortable on the landing. Sometimes I just do straight jumps. Nice workout and fun having a bicycle ride with your daughter.

Hi everyone,

I did Intensity premix #1 1. Maximum Intensity - 70:21.

Diane Sue - my friend sets up and picks out the workouts. She loves cardio. Need to check it out later when I have more time. I doubt I will sign up anytime soon. And as long as my friend has it, I am fine. I let her borrow some of my dvd's :) She hates working out alone, I am on the other side loves it :) Nice job today.

Doreen - I don't like jumping jacks either. Cathe on the other hand LOVES them :) And she puts them in every workouts. Like today, I modified the heck out of Intensity. Holy crap...jump Mania:p How are you liking Metashred? Good job today.

Have a great day everyone.

I am on the fence if I should preorder Cathe's workouts? If so, downloads only? Downloads + dvd's? DVD's only. Or do I want to pass on those? Brrr.....I am going back and forth on those??????

Belinda, there is not much time to get the good price on the Fit Tower workouts. I am looking forward to them I ordered both dvds and downloads because it does not cost much more to add the downloads and that way they are available if I am away and don't take the dvds. I like working out alone.

Belinda, there is not much time to get the good price on the Fit Tower workouts. I am looking forward to them I ordered both dvds and downloads because it does not cost much more to add the downloads and that way they are available if I am away and don't take the dvds. I like working out alone.

Thanks :) My hubby just order them :) I thought I was done with more workouts :) The last few day's, I been talking so much about the Fit tower workouts to my husband. He just ordered them, he said he got tired of hearing about them :) Since we do have a Fit Tower, he though it would be a great idea to order. We could do different exercises on it, instead using it for a barbell rack :) He really likes Cathe STS :) If we don't like the dvd's I will resale them.

Last edited:
This morning I did Jari Love Extremely Ripped 1000, 79 minutes (this is a bit longer because had to let Gertie in and out during the workout) average heart rate 131/max 172, 548 calories. This would come out to a met value of 6.5 which I don't think is accurate for how hard I was working. I did the step option and generally stayed with the higher weights and more advanced moves. There was a couple of should segments that I kept at the 5# Jari and the other women used since even the advanced one in the back was using 5 , I figured I would be in trouble with more. I remember doing this one quite a lot though. That was all I did

Belinda, your husband sounds like mine. He just surprises me and orders. Did I tell you when I had my eyes dilated the other day he took my car and filled it with gas and when I came out to the car he had a rose and candy hearts from the florist next to the eye clinic lying in the seat. He is always surprising me with his sweet gestures. You are right, you can sell the workouts if you don't care for them. I saw some interesting stuff in the clips. Next week I will do the second week of STS, probably week 4. I need to print those sheets up. I generally check my folder because some of them are already printed up but I think the first week is the only one I saw in my folder. I have done mesocycle 2 a lot more than the others.

Hey girls,

Today was STS D6 legs.

Diane Sue - it a very nice gestures from our husbands. Mine does all those things too. We are lucky :) I will sell the new workouts if I don't like them. I got more than enough dvd's. I am getting ready to post a few BB sets on FB and other sites. I have more dvd's than I can do.
Good job with your workout today.

Doreen - hope you had fun with your workout today.

I will be back tomorrow. Have a great evening.

Today, I did URX-MT Gay Gasper Total Body Metabolic Conditioning on the rebounder. This one is does not have much of the jumping off and on the rebounder. There is some jumping onto it in one segment but most off the rebounder stuff is stepping off and balance work. 51 minutes, 413 calories, heart rate was avg. 153/max 188 :O . I then did You Tube Amy Bento Ross Cardio Karate, first 2 combo segments and forwarded to the end and did the core/ab work with the sand weights and stretch. 47 minutes 240 calories. Heart rate average for this was 124. I pushed done before I checked the heart rate on the Fit Bit so I only have the app to go by. I kind of liked this one. It is an hour and 2 minutes and it was getting towards noon and I had cakes to make and work to do for tomorrow. It was kind of fun. A little different from a regular kickboxing workout.. I wonder when Amy is going to get her rebounding workouts on there. Total time was 98 minutes and calories burned 655. Steps for this workout was 7,262. I should break 10,000 today.
I saw that Kelly was looking for help doing the digital work and stuff. I think she is looking to improve her You Tube type of workouts.

Belinda, yes we are lucky to have such thoughtful husbands:) I guess the last Beach Body I purchased was 21 Day Fix Extreme. I have Brazillian Butt Lift Masters set that just sits here. I look at it with some dread. Higher and tighter does make my back side sore, but is torture and after a while my low back hurts.

Hi guys! I passed on the tower dvds. I only wanted the one total body but want it as a download. So it on my list for the next time Cathe does 40% off downloads.

I did compensate by ordering almost the entire Anarchy set by Andy Speer from Men's health! Then new one, Anarchy Abs comes as dvds and streamimg and then during checkout I opted to add on the original anarchy and the 10 minute anarcy to get free shipping. I passed on the anarchy arms set as metashred extreme has plenty of arm work. Don't ask me why I thought I needed all those!! I did Anarchy Abs Power workout last night. It's just shy of 30 minutes and a good workout forced on hip power. The last 10 minutes are very metabolic. I need heavier dumbells next time but still a good workout.

This morning I did Imax 3 and modified a lot of the jumping to lower impact but still fun

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.