Getting it done for July & December 2015

Hi all!

First off, HIGH FIVE to Belinda! :D Awesome! You are definitely on the right track. :) Now, if you could just get your storage situation figured out. After you purchase some more wo's at the exchange, see if the base has a treatment program for you. ;)

Heidi - Good job getting something done, even when you're feeling a bit off. Hope the legs recover from today's slog.

Today, should have been a leg day, but they were a bit off, so did XTRide. That worked them out good. Sweating buckets. Eating still on track. I've down 15 since the beginning of the year, and would like to go down another 15 but want that to be all fat. I see glimpses of muscles that I'm working hard to get. I'm backing to keeping very careful track, and I'll get there, too.

That's if for today - hope you had a good one.

Good afternoon,

Today I did 21 DF Ext Cardio and GS BBS :)

Congratulations on the 15 pounds :) That's fantastic, girl! Looks like you are on the right track too. Thank you Sherry :) I am finally figured it out :) took me a long time, lol. My storage situation I will figured out this weekend :) I have a few ideas, since I am trying to save space. No workout purchase for at the exchange, they usually don't have a huge selection.

Hi Heidi :)

I will be back tomorrow.

Happy Saturday!

Yesterday - no wo. Hip really bothering me due to ITB.

Today - 5K race. DS and I did the 5K. DH did the 10K. No DD, as she had to ref a soccer game. Very hot and humid, plus hip still bothering me, so did a lot more walking than I would have liked.

Heading to Chicago now to visit my brother for rest of weekend. Keep is up! We're all doing great! Have a good one!

Hi all!

First off, HIGH FIVE to Belinda! :D Awesome! You are definitely on the right track. :) Now, if you could just get your storage situation figured out. After you purchase some more wo's at the exchange, see if the base has a treatment program for you. ;)

Heidi - Good job getting something done, even when you're feeling a bit off. Hope the legs recover from today's slog.

Today, should have been a leg day, but they were a bit off, so did XTRide. That worked them out good. Sweating buckets. Eating still on track. I've down 15 since the beginning of the year, and would like to go down another 15 but want that to be all fat. I see glimpses of muscles that I'm working hard to get. I'm backing to keeping very careful track, and I'll get there, too.

That's if for today - hope you had a good one.

WHOO HOO! AWESOME JOB SHERRY ON THE WEIGHT GETTING DOWN AND STICKING TO IT!

Happy Saturday!

Yesterday - no wo. Hip really bothering me due to ITB.

Today - 5K race. DS and I did the 5K. DH did the 10K. No DD, as she had to ref a soccer game. Very hot and humid, plus hip still bothering me, so did a lot more walking than I would have liked.

Heading to Chicago now to visit my brother for rest of weekend. Keep is up! We're all doing great! Have a good one!

Extra stretching while in Chicago. :) Enjoy your trip!

Good afternoon,

Today I did 21 DF Ext Cardio and GS BBS :)

Congratulations on the 15 pounds :) That's fantastic, girl! Looks like you are on the right track too. Thank you Sherry :) I am finally figured it out :) took me a long time, lol. My storage situation I will figured out this weekend :) I have a few ideas, since I am trying to save space. No workout purchase for at the exchange, they usually don't have a huge selection.

Hi Heidi :)

I will be back tomorrow.

Hi Belinda! Nice job on your double workouts! :) Sounds like a great time at the exchange.

No workout yesterday for me. Very busy work day so called it a rest day.

Today: this morning wasn't feeling the greatest...I did get out for a good brisk walk in the rain. :) Cheered me up even though I got soaked.
3.61 miles.

Have a great evening!
BBT
Heidi

Plan for tomorrow: Boot Camp if I can manage it early.

Good afternoon,

I am done with RWH BBS and 21 DF Ext. Pilyo. I am also organizing all my dvd's :)

Heidi - glad your walked helped yesterday. It was so hot and humid yesterday, no walk for us.
I will be back tomorrow. Have a great day, everyone.

Sherry - nice job on your 5K :) Hope you are taking a rest day today?

I will be back tomorrow. Have a great day and workout everyone.

Good morning,

I will do IMAX3 today and 21 DF Extreme :) IMAX 3 should be interesting :)

Waving Hi to everyone that checks in after me. BBL!

Morning!

Go Sherry! I hope your ITband is better.

Belinda: Have fun with Imax3!

WO yesterday was a 30min spin bike 8.62miles plus yard work. Wow it was humid!

Today: Lots to do at work....I hope to get in Boot Camp at some point.

Have a great Tues.!
BBL
Heidi

Good evening,

I remembered all the steps in IMAX3 today :) Forgot how much fun that one is. I also love the music. I also did 21 DF Ext Pilates. Yesterday DH and I doubled up on 21 DF.

Heidi - wtg, on your bootcamp workout today. Was it a dvd or online ?

Hi Sherry - have fun with your workout today.

Waving Hi to everyone that checks in after me. Good night.

Good evening,

I remembered all the steps in IMAX3 today :) Forgot how much fun that one is. I also love the music. I also did 21 DF Ext Pilates. Yesterday DH and I doubled up on 21 DF.

Heidi - wtg, on your bootcamp workout today. Was it a dvd or online ?

Hi Sherry - have fun with your workout today.

Waving Hi to everyone that checks in after me. Good night.

Hey Belinda! Awesome job on your workouts yesterday!

I have the DVD but it doesn't work.... :/ Luckily I have my good old back up of downloads!!! :)

I am feeling it today especially in my upper under my armpit/chest area. LOL! So today was a work at home day. Then this afternoon I finished
clearing up the tree mess. My husband cut some tree branches on last Friday and this was quite a mess for sure. So now it is cleared and the lawn finally got mowed with help from my youngest Son. :) Looks so much better!

I just finished a quick Body rock workout as well for beginners. I am following this for 5 days and then for the next 4 weeks. Workouts are super short and I can tack them on to what my rotation calls for now. :)

Tomorrow's plan: RWH circuit upper and Day 2 of the BR Beginner challenge.

Hey Sherry! How is your vacation going! I hope that you are having a great time with your family. :)

BBT
Heidi

Hi all!

Got back from Chicago very late Monday night, actually the wee hours of Tuesday morning. Made it through the work day, but needed a nap when I got home, and then did a few things for the house, so other than a dog walk, made it a rest day. Lots of walking all weekend. Today a bit more energy, so dog walks and about 45 min. on the spin bike.

You're both doing great on wo's, organizing DVD's, cleaning up trees and such. ;) I'll catch up on personals tomorrow.

Good morning,

I thought I checked in yesterday :( I was organizing my workout dvd's :) It's taking me a littler long, been changing it up constantly. Anyway, I did Pyramid Lower Body and 21 DF Ext. Lower.

Debbie - enjoy your vacation and RT :) Glad you had fun with Cathe's Live. Once I am through with all my workout dvd's, I will give Cathe Live a try.

Today I will do Intensity and 21 DF.

Heidi - maybe you can contact Cathe's customer service about the DVD? Yard work is a workout, lol. Glad your son helped.

Sherry - glad you safe at home :) Nice job on your dog walk and spin bike.

I will be back later.

Hi all!

Got back from Chicago very late Monday night, actually the wee hours of Tuesday morning. Made it through the work day, but needed a nap when I got home, and then did a few things for the house, so other than a dog walk, made it a rest day. Lots of walking all weekend. Today a bit more energy, so dog walks and about 45 min. on the spin bike.

You're both doing great on wo's, organizing DVD's, cleaning up trees and such. ;) I'll catch up on personals tomorrow.

WELCOME BACK! :)

Good morning,

I thought I checked in yesterday :( I was organizing my workout dvd's :) It's taking me a littler long, been changing it up constantly. Anyway, I did Pyramid Lower Body and 21 DF Ext. Lower.

Debbie - enjoy your vacation and RT :) Glad you had fun with Cathe's Live. Once I am through with all my workout dvd's, I will give Cathe Live a try.

Today I will do Intensity and 21 DF.

Heidi - maybe you can contact Cathe's customer service about the DVD? Yard work is a workout, lol. Glad your son helped.

Sherry - glad you safe at home :) Nice job on your dog walk and spin bike.

I will be back later.

Morning! Great job on your workout yesterday! LOL on the DVD reorganizing. I have put the in order by title alphabetically and then changed them to by rotation...now they are all mixed up. ;)
Yes, yard work is a great workout. Have lots of blisters too.

Just finished my workout! PHEW!
RWH CIRCUIT UPPER. :) Love that one! It hits it all!

Off to shower and work.
Make it a good one!
Heidi

Hi all!

Easy 2 mile run tonight plus dog walks. Waited until it cooled off a bit - think that helped lots. One day I'll be a morning runner . . . one day.

Belinda - LOL on the DVD organizing. This "organizing" doesn't include counting all of them, does it? Nice job on 2 LBWO's! Surprised you could do Intensity today. Great job on all of it!

Heidi - CU - great way to work out the kinks of yard work. We've got lots of weeding to do this weekend - maybe it'll help that, too?

Hope you had a good one! Catch you tomorrow!

Good evening,

Today I did Lift it HiiT - TCS and 21 DF Ext cardio.

Heidi - WOW….you are better organized than I am :D I keep it simple. Oh…no on the blisters :( Sorry to hear that!

Sherry - Oh….I will count them this time :D I am still kinda taking it easy on the high impact. Intensity is lot's of fun.

Good night ladies.

Good morning,

I will do 21 DF Ext. Dirty 30. Cathe's rotations calls for Plyo Hiit One today. I don't have RWH, so I will sub something else instead :) I been doing RWH weights workouts off Fitnessfreaks (Debbie) and what I found on VF forums breakdown:p My triceps are super sore today.

Waving Hi to everyone that checks in today.

Happy Saturday!

Yesterday was hot and muggy, so took the dog for a walk, then did 30 minutes on the spin bike.

Today, did an easy 2 mile run outside. Now debating whether we can get yard work done before the impending rain, or if we should just make it a clean up the basement kind of day (which needs to be done because we're having some work done next week).

Belinda - Great job on your doubles. I think you can get a lot info on the RWH wo's from the downloadable guide. I think it's great you find the time to do that much.

Heidi - What are your plans today?

That's it for a break. Gotta go get something done here at the house. Have a good one.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.