Getting it done for July & December 2015

Got in the dog walk, then road the spin bike for about 30 min while I watched the ball game. At least I got something done.

Heidi - Yay on run! Keep up those steps.

Great Job! :)

Today was a walk around the block with my DD. 3.5 miles very briskly. Phew! Glad it was cooler today. ;)

Tomorrow's plan: Drill Max. I haven't done this one in ages! Wish me luck!

Hello to Belinda! I hope that you are starting to feel a bit better. Hugs to you!

Be back in the morning! Have a great Thursday evening!
Heidi

Just dog walks today for me. Cooler and no rain this evening.

Heidi - Drill Max - Love that one! Great sweat - always wonder why I don't do it more often. Have fun!

Belinda - Hope you are feeling better.

Tomorrow - a college tour with DD and DH. Leaving early , then lots of sitting and walking. Not sure how much energy I'll have when we get home, so might be a rest day, wo-wise. All that walking will count for something, though, right?

Have a good one!

Just dog walks today for me. Cooler and no rain this evening.

Heidi - Drill Max - Love that one! Great sweat - always wonder why I don't do it more often. Have fun!

Belinda - Hope you are feeling better.

Tomorrow - a college tour with DD and DH. Leaving early , then lots of sitting and walking. Not sure how much energy I'll have when we get home, so might be a rest day, wo-wise. All that walking will count for something, though, right?

Have a good one!

Sherry: How was the college tour?

I ended up not doing Drill Max on Friday. Too much to do for work.

Today I did the Drill Max Total Body premix. This was just enough for me. :)

Belinda: Thinking of you!

Have a good evening!

BBT
Heidi

Good evening,

Yesterday ended up being a rest day. Today we doubled up :) We did 21 DF Ext Cardio and 21 DF Ext Dirty 30 :)

My ENT doc changed the meds, hopefully that will do the trick. Getting tired of this :(

Heidi - good job on Drill Max Total Body premix today.

Sherry - how was the college tour today? How does your DD like it?

Good night ladies!

Good morning,

I will do 21 DF Ext Yoga after my coffee. I am kinda following Cathe's July rotation too. I am really liking the variety in the rotation.

I will be back later.

Good afternoon,

21 DF Ext Yoga and Ab Circuit Pilates inspired ab is done. Pilates ab was a breeze today, doing Pilates/yoga every week really payed off.

Waving Hi to everyone that checks in today.

Good morning,

I will do 21 DF Ext Plyo and IMAX2 today. Not sure if I will do the entire IMAX2 or just a premix?

Waving Hi to everyone that checks in after me. BBL!

Hi all!

Friday - college tour was good - DD really likes that school - says it's #1. We'll see.

Saturday and Sunday - yard work. Used the hedge trimmer yesterday, and today I actually have bicep DOMS today. Really. And those are hard to come by, as we well know.

Today - dog walks before and after Plyo 1. That was a sweat fest. Decided to once again start RWH 2 month rotation. Also, following 21DF nutrition guidelines, but will need to add more protein. I think it's too light on the protein. 'Course, figures that as I decide to really clamp down on what I eat, DD has a craving for chicken pot pie. Definitely don't need the carbs, so having steamed salmon for me.

Belinda - sounds like the new meds are working, especially if you did Imax2 after a plyo wo. Are you back to doubles?

Heidi - get in any more wo's the past few days?

Time for dinner. Catch ya tomorrow.

Good morning,

Today I will do GS Legs and 21 DF Ext Upper Fix.

Sherry - I am following Cathe's July rotation :) I need to work through my dvd collection, the July rotation is perfect :) Yes, I am back doing doubles. I will see how it goes this month? If it goes well, I will continue with doubles. If not, I will back off again :) The protein in 21 DF will keep you full, you won't have cravings :) Good job yesterday.

Hallo Heidi :)

I will be back after my workout.

Good morning,

Today I will do GS Legs and 21 DF Ext Upper Fix.

Sherry - I am following Cathe's July rotation :) I need to work through my dvd collection, the July rotation is perfect :) Yes, I am back doing doubles. I will see how it goes this month? If it goes well, I will continue with doubles. If not, I will back off again :) The protein in 21 DF will keep you full, you won't have cravings :) Good job yesterday.

Hallo Heidi :)

I will be back after my workout.

WOW! Awesome job on your workout! You must be feeling like your self now. :)

Hi all!

Friday - college tour was good - DD really likes that school - says it's #1. We'll see.

Saturday and Sunday - yard work. Used the hedge trimmer yesterday, and today I actually have bicep DOMS today. Really. And those are hard to come by, as we well know.

Today - dog walks before and after Plyo 1. That was a sweat fest. Decided to once again start RWH 2 month rotation. Also, following 21DF nutrition guidelines, but will need to add more protein. I think it's too light on the protein. 'Course, figures that as I decide to really clamp down on what I eat, DD has a craving for chicken pot pie. Definitely don't need the carbs, so having steamed salmon for me.

Belinda - sounds like the new meds are working, especially if you did Imax2 after a plyo wo. Are you back to doubles?

Heidi - get in any more wo's the past few days?

Time for dinner. Catch ya tomorrow.

Great job Sherry on your yard work and workouts!

Clamping down on my foods as well for the reason that workouts haven't been all that great lately. I am still working on some sort of rotation but it keeps getting put off with work issues.

Sunday: 2.5 mile walk...hurried back due to the annoying bugs. Argh! I was with my DD and Son and we spent most of the time swatting at horse flies that were relentless.

Monday: Very busy work day... :/

Today: Up early and did more paperwork. Made a to do list for the day. I was soooo grumpy this morning probably due to lack of exercise and frustrations because of it. :/
By 10am I got on my WO clothes and said to myself...This is IT! No more procrastinations! So I did a 38 min bike workout from Studio Sweat.
Felt so much better and by the halfway mark I was actually smiling. :)

So far the rest of the day was spent working in the yard: mowing front lawn and trimming the edges. Finished that just in time because it started to rain. The rest of the yard will have to wait until Thursday.

My goal: Eat better and track everything! Get in something in the way of a workout even if it is short.

Awesome job Ladies! Have a great rest of the day!
BBT
Heidi

Good Evening!

WO plans changed up today because ti took me 2 hours to drive home from work - accident and road construction - Argh! DD had dinner made when I got home and I was plenty hungry by then, so instead of a run, I did RWH BBS. Wish DD and I could get on the same page about food. She was trying to be nice by making a good tasting dinner, but since I'm trying to clean things up, I didn't want to eat the white pasta casserole and brownies. Double Argh!

Belinda - Keep going! I'll be interested to hear how the doubles this month help you work through your collection. ;)

Heidi - You did it today. Give yourself a high five. Be back at it tomorrow.

Exhausted now - didn't sleep well last night due to thunderstorm. Should be much better tonight. Catch ya tomorrow.

Good morning,

I will do 21 DF Pilates today. Today is a rest day on Cathe's July rotation.

Heidi - Yeah, you did it :) High fives, girl! Shorter works are better than non :)

Sherry - that was so nice of your DD cooking dinner :) Once in a while it's ok to eat pasta and sweets :) Just try to clean up your eating during the week.

Waving Hi to everyone that checks in after me.

Good evening,

I did 21 DF EXT Pilates and GS CT :) I didn't take a rest day today, I don't have time for a long workout on Saturday. I will go to DC :)

Good night ladies.

Hi all!

Today I did the sprints - not as strong as I'd have liked them to be - need to be running more. Eating dead on! High Five!

Belinda - Good for you, planning ahead. And to answer your question on the OD, I store my DVD's in the original cases - like the visual on the shelf. 'Course, I don't have quite the selection that you do. If you come up with your own Dewey Decimal system, please do let us know.

Waving Hi to Heidi.

Gotta shower and get some sleep. Catch ya tomorrow.

Good morning,

I will do 21 DF Ext Lower and Cathe's HiiT 30/30 + Stretch Max Segment one.

Heidi - how are you doing?

Sherry - Good job on your sprints plus eating :) High five!! I haven't decided if I want the dvd's in the original case? They do take up a lot of space :( I am going shopping to Bethesda (Walter Reed), they have a huge Navy Exchange. I am sure, I find something. Maybe I buy anther binder that hold 175 dvd's? I also like the idea of sleeves? They really don't take up a lot of space?

I will be back later this afternoon.

Morning/Afternoon already!

Been a busy couple of days but I am sticking to my plan of getting something in each day.

Tues. 38min bike
Weds. 40min TM walk/run itread #3 40min
Today: 40 min TM run itread #2 40min

Dealing with a headache that won't quit lately. I thought the run this morning would help but it is hanging on and on. :/

Belinda: Have fun at the Navy Exchange! :) How was your workout today? You feeling much better?

Sherry: YES! High Fives on your eating! Excellent! Great job on your sprints too. :)

My run this morning was like slogging through mud. My legs just couldn't move all that well. But hey I got it done just the same.

Tomorrow's plan:
If my head is better maybe a weight workout and if not....back to running it off. It's going to be a busy work day too.

Have a great evening!
BBT
Heidi

Good evening,

I did my workouts earlier, except Stretch Max #1. Had a great workouts. HiiT sure is a sweat fest, but fun :)

I just weight myself, I reached my goal weight. I probably lost more weight, but I'll take it:) I lost all that weight that I gained since moving to the US :D I lost over 25 pounds since Nov :) My goal is to lose another 5 pounds:D I know I am on the right track.

Heidi - hope your headaches will go away soon. Hate when I get them. Do you think it's sinus related? I been having lots of headaches these day's too :( High fives on all your workouts. Looks amazing :) Thanks for asking about my ear. Now my other side is hurting like crazy, WTH? Since I already have meds for the right side, I am putting it in the left side too.

Sherry - hope you had a great workout today.

Good night ladies.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.