Getting it done for July & December 2015

ood morning,

Today I will do STS D27 and abs.

Sherry - good luck on your son's finals :) Thanks for cheering me on :) I will try my best to meet my goal for 2016 :)

Waving Hi to everyone that checks in after me. BBL!

Hi girls,

I also did Cathe Basic Step + Stability ball abs today. This makes a total of 8 dvd's completed, I have 192 to go to reach my goal :p

It was snowing here this morning :( It's bitter cold outside.

Maybe I will do a nice stretch later?

Enjoy your weekend. BBL!

Hi all!

Yesterday was pick DS from school once he was done with finals, so no wo other than a dog walk. Then the weather turned cold and snowy very fast making roads a mess, so even though we had tickets to go see Star Wars, we didn't leave the house. :(

Today was ballet class, dog walk in the biting wind, and D23 - getting back on track.

Today is our 23rd anniversary, so dinner and a movie - Star Wars of course - found a theater we could get tickets for.

Belinda - Love the progress you are making on your DVD collection. Wonder if I should do a similar thing, but as a "boot camp" while I'm off over the holidays.

Enjoy the rest of your day, and catch up with you tomorrow!

Hi all!

Yesterday was pick DS from school once he was done with finals, so no wo other than a dog walk. Then the weather turned cold and snowy very fast making roads a mess, so even though we had tickets to go see Star Wars, we didn't leave the house. :(

Today was ballet class, dog walk in the biting wind, and D23 - getting back on track.

Today is our 23rd anniversary, so dinner and a movie - Star Wars of course - found a theater we could get tickets for.

Belinda - Love the progress you are making on your DVD collection. Wonder if I should do a similar thing, but as a "boot camp" while I'm off over the holidays.

Enjoy the rest of your day, and catch up with you tomorrow!

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO YOU AND YOUR HUSBAND!
Warm and cozy evening instead? Sorry you missed the show.

Evening,

Been sick for the last few days....that's all I have to report. Hanging in there and drinking lots of Ginger/lemon tea w honey.

My new series is due to arrive on my Birthday Monday! YEAH Happy Birthday to me! :)

Keep up the great work! Stay well this season.
BBS when I am feeling better.
Heidi

ood morning,

Today I did ICE Low Impact Sweat and Jessica Smith -D21- 30 Min Pyramid Power walk.

Heidi - how are you feeling ? Please take it easy, ok. Feel better soon.

Waving Hi to everyone that checks in after me.

I will be back tomorrow. Have a wonderful day and workout,everyone.

Happy Sunday!

Went for a 3 mile run today - it was cold but sunny, so why not. Followed with UY Yin Yoga - hams and hips feel wonderful right now! Oh, and a dog walk, too.

Heidi - Hope you feel better quickly! Especially with your b-day and holidays right around the corner.

Belinda - Jealous that you already did an ICE wo! What did you think?

Now, to get laundry finished and do some more shopping. Hope you have a good one!

Thank you ladies on the well wishes. Hanging in there.... so exhausted though.

Belinda: Great job on your new workout! :) I will get mine tomorrow for my BD. Not sure when I will get to do them right now.
Thanks for the review though!

Sherry: Nice run and your yoga WO sounds great! :) Will have to see about that too. HEHE
When do you expect your new ICE program? I am looking forward to the rotation lists in the guide. I hope it comes with the program.
Or maybe it is a download?

Hello to Allee! How are you doing?

OK that's all for now...back to laying down for a bit. Reading a book for the first time in YEARS!

BBS
Heidi

Good morning,

Today I did D28 Chest & Back and Jessica Smith Toning walk + Healthy back.

Heidi - Happy Birthday :) Hope you have a wonderful day!!

Sherry - have fun with your workout today.

Hi Allee!

Have a wonderful day and workout.

Hello!

Happy Birthday Heidi! Hope your day is awesome.

Happy Anniversary Sherry! Hope your day is awesome too.

Hugs Belinda!

Busy Monday. No workout to report. Hope to get something done tonight.

No news on my ICE series... patiently waiting.

Have a great day.

My dvd's just arrived but the case is broken :) I heard a rattle before I open it :( I already contacted Nancy from customer service.

Morning! OK so after my BD of lobster and pumpkin cheesecake...I am going to get back to it and hit it hard.
Done with being sick already...

Today's WO:
Bike WO from SSOD 4/30/15 30 min. 8 miles
ICE chiseled upper and core 1.

YEAH! I feel much better now and my head doesn't hurt. I think I really need to keep up my workouts to ward off migraines.

Belinda: OH no! So sorry to hear that your new series arrived damaged. I am sure they will make things right for you.
Are the DVD's ok otherwise?

Nice job on your WO STS D29 and ICE Low impact Sweat. How did you like that one?

Sherry: How are you doing?

Allee: I am sure your set will arrive very soon. :) Did you get in a workout?

Thanks ladies for my BD wishes. :) Had a good evening of lobsters, pumpkin cheesecake and gifts. We had a movie night to to top it all off.

Have a great Tuesday!
BBL
Heidi

Good morning,

Today I did Jessica Smith 30 Day Walk D22 Fat Blaster = 30 min + Cindy Whitmarch Incredible ABS Volume 1 #2 ab = 20 min.

Heidi - good for you:) Glad you had a fun bday with lots of yummy food. No worries here about the broken case :) It's all good. I am to busy with xmas prep, didn't had time to play the dvd's.

Waving Hi to everyone that checks in after me. I will be back tomorrow.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.