CRAZY, STRONG & LOVING IT FOR July & December 2015

Good morning,

Last night I did 21 DF Ext. Upper Fix. This morning DH and I walked the dogs.
Later today I will do 21DF Ext. Pilates.

Debbie - thank you! I am starting to feel better. I still have some swelling in my ear, but the pain is almost gone :) Good job on your weight workout.

Roxie - sorry you have so much stress going on (((HUGS))) Try to go for a walk, that always helps me.

Nora - what are your plans for next week? Nicely done with CC1 yesterday. One of my favorite Cardio Coach workouts.

Waving Hi to everyone that checks in after me. BBL!

Today I did Meso 2, Week 2 - Legs. Had a great workout but those plate exercises really bother my knees. Wish she didn't do so many of those. I also walked on my treadmill for 1 mile. Should have done more but worried about pain in my knees coming back.

Oh, and it's all of 66 degrees here today. WTF????

Roxie - What do you do professionally now? Why is it so stressful? I sure hope you can find a way to get away from that stress, it does nothing but harm your health. Take care of yourself, girlfriend, I'm worried about you!

Belinda - So glad to hear you are doing better. Nice job on your workout!!!

Nora - Hope you are having a great day so far!!! Looking forward to your checkin!!!

Chris - How are things going with you at home? Is your son back home yet???

Hi girls!:)

I just finished today's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

Ripped w/HiiT Low Impact HiiT Two + Bonus Abs One= 37 Min
MV= 8.50
CB= 429

Muscle Max- Upper Body Push/Pull= 33 Min
MV= 6.0
CB= 270

Total calories burned= 699

Belinda- I don't know what my plans will be for next week. I am having some female troubles perimenopause and will need an out patient surgical procedure soon as I am waiting on insurance approval and scheduling, so that is why. I hope you are feeling better now. Congrats on your workout of 21 DFX Upper Body Fix Extreme and walking the dogs. Sounds like you are feeling better that is awesome, I've been praying for you to feel better so glad that you are. Now go have a blessed day and enjoy!:);)

Debbie- Great job with your workout today of Meso 2 STS Legs Week 2 and walked on Treadmill a mile, wow!! That is amazing girlfriend. Yes, if the plates cause you pain maybe on do half of the reps they do with the plates see if that helps. I remember I felt a bit awkward with the plates too and I don't think my knees liked it. Great workout today girlfriend you are such an inspiration. Now go have a fab blessed happy day!:):):cool::D

Roxie, and Chris- I hope you are both well and having great workouts. Please pray for me or send positive thoughts on my surgery I am supposed to have and to let everything be normal with my internal female reproductive organs being normal and free of disease or illness. Thank in advance for prayers and well wishes. :)

Hugs and blessings:);)

Nora

Good Afternoon,

Debbie- I am a Pharmacy Technician nowI fiil prescriptions all day and there is usually two of us but the other tech is on vacation and I have had over two hundred scripts everyday this week I can't seem to catch up.

Nora-prayers for you.

Today I did Cardio Coach #1. Had a good workout. I then did Yoga Stretch because my right side is really tight. It feels like the IT Band is about to snap. Not sure what happened or what caused it. Very uncomfortable to sleep. It feels better since the stretch.

CC #1 was 36 minutes, I ran 2.37 miles and burned 248 calories.

Nora - Prayers for you girl. I'm sorry to hear you are having issues right now. I sure hope the surgery will help. Keep us updated.

Roxie - Wow, your job is stressful. I know the pharmacy I go to always has four to five people on staff and they always seem behind. I can't imaging being the only one there. Hope it lets up soon for you!!!

Belinda - How are you feeling?

Hi Chris!!!!

Good afternoon,

I am feeling a lot better, still not 100%. Just spoke to my ENT doc and she wants me to try 2 different kind of ear drops. My nose is stuffed, he is giving me something for that too. I think, now my sinus is acting up too :(

Last night I did 21 DF Ext Pilates and this morning I did 21 DF Ext Lower.

Debbie - thanks, I am doing much better but still have some problems with my right ear :( Good job on CC this morning.

Nora - wtg, on your workout girl. Sending you more prayers. Hope you can see a doc soon.

Roxie - no wonder you are stressing :( Hope you get some help soon. Keep up with your workouts, that will help.

I will be back tomorrow. Have a great day and workout, everyone.

Hi girls,

No workout today. My 18 yearold son is sick so taking care of him. I wish you all the best. Thank you for your prayers and well wishes with my female health issues, your prayers are very much appreciated. Belinda keep on feeling better and get well soon. Take care all and have a blessed day.

Hugs and blessings,

Nora

Today I did Meso 2, Week 2, Back & Biceps. Had a good workout. Used bands for the chins because I didn't feel like doing chins. I also only did one set of the one-leg deads because my side is still a bit tight.

Nora - More prayers out to you. Thinking about you!

Belinda - Glad you are feeling better!

I just had to workout today so I did and will check in now.

Here's today's workout:

Cardio Coach Volume #1 = 37 Min
MV= 9.20
CB= 465

Warm up, Challenge 1, Steady state 1,Challenge2, Steady state 2, Challenge 3,Cool Down and coaches notes, Plus Volume 3 Stretch.
Distance in Miles= 3.23

Cathe Ab Hits- CTX Kickbox Planks & Abs= 12 Min
MV= 5.0
CB= 82

Total calories burned= 547:)

Thanks girls for all the prayers and well wishes. I am still waiting for my insurance to approve so the wait is on going. Meanwhile, its hard dealing with all this stuff, so I pray and meditate a lot. So please continue to send prayers and well wishes and thank you they really do mean so much.:):D

Belinda- I'm praying for you to get relief with your ears and sinuses both, hang in there girlfriend. Great job on your workout last night and today of 21 DF Ext Pilates last night and this morning 21 DF Ext Lower. Bravo girlfriend!!!:);):cool::D

Debbie- Awesome workout today with STS Meso 2 Week 2 Back and Bi's, great workout Debbie no doubt you rocked it!! Now go have a fab blessed Friday!:);):D:cool:

Roxie- I hope things are lightening up for you at work. Please take care and hang in there and have a great fab blessed Friday!:);):D

Chris- Hey girlfriend, thanks for the prayers and well wishes. And I gotta say I'm doing the same for you too! Hang in there good stuff is coming your way;):)

Hugs and healing prayers:);):D

Nora

Hi girls,

no workout today just rest and maybe stretching. Have blessed and wonderful weekend!:);):D

Hugs and blessings, and healing prayers,

Nora

Good evening,

Yesterday ended up being a rest day. Today we doubled up :) We did 21 DF Ext Cardio and 21 DF Ext Dirty 30 :)

My ENT doc changed the meds, hopefully that will do the trick. Getting tired of this :(

Nora - thank you :) How is your son doing? Hope he feels better.

Debbie - I am starting to feel better, but still have problems with my ears. Hope the new meds will kick in soon. Good job on your weight workout.

Good night ladies!

Good morning,

I will do 21 DF Ext Yoga after my coffee. I am kinda following Cathe's July rotation too. I am really liking the variety in the rotation.

I will be back later.

Good Morning,

Total Body Stretching 1 this morning haven't really worked out much this week I have been really tired. I spent Friday afternoon in the tornado shelter at work that was fun.

Belinda-I hope the meds work soon.

Good afternoon,

21 DF Ext Yoga and Ab Circuit Pilates inspired ab is done. Pilates ab was a breeze today, doing Pilates/yoga every week really payed off.

Thank you, Roxie :) Glad you are safe :)

Waving Hi to everyone that checks in today.

Good morning,

I will do 21 DF Ext Plyo and IMAX2 today. Not sure if I will do the entire IMAX2 or just a premix?

Waving Hi to everyone that checks in after me. BBL!

Today I did STS Meso 2, Week 3, Chest, Shoulders & Triceps. This was the Double-Wave Load workout and it was long. I actually stopped it after the 2nd tricep exercise because I have stuff to do this morning. I was at 1 hr.5 min. when I stopped and I just realized I didn't stop my Fitbit from logging the workout. Dangit. Oh well. Had a great workout, I like this one.

Hope you all had a great weekend!!!

Quick check in : both workouts are done :)

Debbie - I did that yesterday with my fitbit :( forgot to wear for almost 3 hours :) Oh well. Good job on your workout today.

Waving Hi to everyone that checks in after me. I will be back tomorrow.

I just finished today's workout and will not check in.

Here's today's workout:

21 Day Fix Extreme- Plyo Extreme= 30 Min
MV= 8.50
CB= 348

KCM 30MTF-Athletic Conditioning= 36 Min
MV=9.20
CB= 452

Total calories burned= 800:cool:

Belinda- Nicely done today with 21 DF Ext Plyo and IMAX2, you go girlfriend. It sounds like you are on the mend, thank goodness! Have a fab and blessed day!:);)

Debbie- Awesome workout as usual. Great stuff today with STS Meso 2, Week 3, Chest, Shoulders & Triceps, that is an amazing workout, bravo you are such an inspiration. Now go have a blessed day!:);)

Roxie, Chris- I hope you are both feeling well today and enjoying the day to the fullest. Have a blessed and wonderful day!:);)

Hugs, blessings & Healing prayers:);)

Nora

Good morning,

Today I will do GS Legs and 21 DF Ext Upper Fix.

Nora - good job with your workouts yesterday. Thank you I feel much better :)

I will be back after my workout.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.