CRACY, STRONG AND LOVING IT January 2016 - January 2020

Hi girls!:)

I just finished today's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

Jessica Smith - youtube- The Apple Workout= 17 Min
MV= 7.60
CB= 176

BodyRock HiiT Max- Workout #38 Sexy Core 6 pack Abs= 14 Min
MV= 7.0
CB= 134

JMBR- Phase 1- Cardio 1= 26 Min
MV= 9.0
CB= 319

KCM 30MTF- Body Design- Kickboxing w/Light Db's & Lt. Db's Cardio Sculpting= 32 Min
MV= 9.0
CB= 393

Total calories burned = 1,022:);)

Debbie- Wow, another killer workout today, well done and high fives! Excellent workout with 4DS Biceps & Triceps and 1 mile treadmil walk, bravo on your rock star workout!:);) How's your little fur baby doin'? I've been praying for him. Get well little guy.:):D

Hello's and waves to: Chris, Roxie, Belinda and Jodi!:D;)

Hugs and blessings and go and have a blessed day!:);)

Nora

Good Afternoon,

I did KCM Athletic Conditioning 2 core work boy do I need to do more of that. If I put a pillow under my head I don't get dizzy.

Debbie-good job today

Nora-I wish I had that much time to workout good job today.

Hi girls,

Busy day today. Today I did Self - Dance Your Way Slime with Kimberly Spreen, JS Barre workout and Giant Set Timesaver premix # Upper Body Only: Warm Up + Round 2 + Round 4 + Round 6 + Stretch (27:58).

I will be back tomorrow.

Hi ladies!

Today I did Timesaver premix #1 from Cardio Slam (no mat cardio) and Cardio Abs from JS.

Everyone rocked it today! Great job!

I was going to run today but woke up dizzy and my head was pretty blocked up. I decided to just walk on my treadmill which was cool because then I can read my book and I'm reading a good one - "Sliver Bay" by Jojo Moyes - excellent book.

Workout was 57 minutes, walked almost 3 miles, burned 304 calories and went 6830 steps. Not bad, worked up a good sweat. Was on a 3% incline for most of it.

I thought I updated you all on my cat but I'm not sure what happened as I don't see it out here. He is still at the vets and I'm telling you all, I am not happy with those people. I have no idea what they are doing. He had blockage in his bladder which is as the doctor said "common among male cats." Should have been as simple as releasing the bladder and then cleansing him out, which they did and are still doing - for 5 day now. WTF??? She said he has mucus in his urine and usually that clears up in two days but it hasn't with him. She said they were testing the mucus and its bacterial, but now they have to see what kind. I don't get it, why isn't he on antibiotics? Why are they doing this? I told her yesterday I want to take him home on Friday and she said she thought I would be able to. I'm about ready to take him to a different vet and I will never go there again. I am beyond pissed about this.

So that's the scoop. I wish I knew a vet, I'd ask them if this is normal. It seems to me they are trying to get more money out of me or something.

Nice workouts yesterday, everyone! Have great ones today as well.

Hi girls:)

I'm exhausted today so I will only do the check in part and skip personals.

Here's today's workout:

Jessica Smith - youtube- Fat Burning Flat Belly Fusion= 22 Min
MV= 7.60
CB= 228 Is it me, or are her youtube video's harder than her dvds?

BodyRock HiiT Max- W/O# 39 I See U Full Fat Burn= 14 Min
MV= 9.0
CB= 172

JMBR- Phase 1,Workout #1 Weights= 32 Min
MV= 8.0
CB= 350

Ripped W/HiiT- Lower Body Circuit- Premix #4 No Blasts= 31 Min
MV= 9.50
CB= 402

Total calories burned= 1,152 Phew!:cool::)

Prayers and well wishes for Debbie's Kitty. I hope everyone had great workouts today. Hello's & waves to Chris, Debbie, Roxie, Belinda & Jodi:):D

Hugs and blessings:)

Nora

Hi ladies!

Today I did the Scrambled #2 premix for PHA Training.

Debbie-I'm so sorry about your kitty! I've heard of that problem for male cats, but I always thought it was a quicker fix. I hope you can take him home soon.

Nora-wow, that's some calorie burn! Amazing!

Good morning,

I forgot to post yesterday, but I did workout. I did Self - Your best butt w/ Violet Zaki. I also did my own UB workouts and walk.

I will be back later.

Today I did 4DS Shoulders and had a great workout. I also did the Ab work on this workout. Warmed up with Pyramid Upper Body.

Round 1
Seated Overhead Press
- 10's/12's/15's/20's - Pyramid sets (16/12/10/8 reps)

Round 2
Alternate OH Press
- 12's - 3 sets/4 reps
SS w/
Upright Dumbbell Rows – 15's - 12 reps

Round 3

Lateral Raises
– 10's/8's/8's - 3 sets/8 reps

Round 4
Front/Rear Raises
– 8's/8's - 2 sets/8 reps
SS w/
Rear Delt Flyes – 5's - 2 sets/12 reps

Round 5

External Rotation Pulls w/Band

Abs

I then walked on my treadmill for 1.25 miles.

Thanks for the comments and prayers for my kitty. Seen him yesterday and he was more alert and you could just see he wanted out of there. He still has blood and mucus in his urine and we finally seen doctor that explained the procedures and what happens with male cats ad their bladders. The doctor that I have been dealing with really hasn't told me much of anything so when we went up there, we let this other doctor have it, which probably wasn't fair to her, but we are just so frustrated. Hopefully we'll get him home soon.

Nice workouts everyone!!! Have a great weekend! So glad it's Friday!!

Here's today's workout:

JMBR- Phase 1, W/O#2 Weights= 36 Min
MV= 8.50
CB= 418

Insanity Max 30- Sweatfest= 30 Min
MV= 11.75
CB= 481

Total calories burned = 899:cool:

Debbie- Bravo on your workout today with 4DS Shoulders, and the Ab work on this workout. Starting off with warm up from Pyramid Upper Body. Then tacked on a 1.25 treadmil walk as well. That is an awesome workout girlfriend, Bravo and high fives!:);) Many years ago we had a male cat and had same problem with him. As I recall the vet said that male cats have this happen that are not neutered and its because they have a diet that is too high in ash. We did get him neutered and switched his cat food and no more of him getting plugged up. I guess the diet that is high in ash creates crystals in the ureter so when he tries to go those crystals will move to block the urine flow trying to be eliminated. At least that's what I can recall about it. I hope your poor kitty is getting better and will be able to go home soon. Prayers & hugs to your fur baby.:):D

Hello's and waves to: Chris, Roxie, Belinda, and Jodi and have a blessed day everyone!:D

Hugs and blessings:);)

Nora

Good Evening,

I did StudioSweat Spin November 27 2014 w/Mike 31 minutes 8.6 miles 164 calories burned the people from this website said this workout should burn 4-600 calories when I told them what my HR said they said it wasn't possible the bike said 354.

Debbie-good news on the kitty

Nora-good job today.

Today I did Jessica Smith 20 Minute Sole Sculpt + 20 Minute Core Stretch (Total Body Balance) + Jessica Smith Walk On: 5 Mix and Match Miles Premix #3: 4 Mega Miles.

Good night.

Good Morning girls!:)

Here's today's workout:

Cardio Coach Vol. 1- My Short Mix+= 28 Min(Warm up,SS1,Ch 1, ,Challenge2,SS2,Cool Down= 28 Min
Distance= 2.41 Miles
MV= 9.0
CB= 344

JMBR- Phase 1, Cardio 1= 26 Min
MV= 9.0
CB= 319

Total calories burned= 663:);):cool:

That's it for me today, have a blessed day girls! Debbie I hope your kitty is getting better.

Hugs & blessings:);)

Nora

Hi everyone!

Today I did Cathe Live Cycle 1 and a short standing abs routine from JS on YouTube. My first spin workout and I loved it!

I hope everyone is enjoying their weekend!

Good Evening,

I did KCM Athletic Conditioning 1 this morning before work than StudioSweat Spin Hills and Drills w/Cat after work. It is a gorgeous day here in Kansas for February got up into the 70's.

Nora-good job today

Hi everyone!

Today I did Cathe Live Cycle 1 and a short standing abs routine from JS on YouTube. My first spin workout and I loved it!

I hope everyone is enjoying their weekend!

Check out StudioSweat on demand you will love their workouts and Yay on the spin bike they are so much fun.

Good evening,

The weather was beautiful today :) Hope it stay's that way.

I did Jessica Smith 5 mile mix & Match premix 3 plus JS 40 Minute Power (Walking for Weight Loss).

Good job, everyone.

Good night.

I just finished a quickie short workout today to help loosen up my low back to ease the pain.

Here's today's workout:

Jessica Smith- Walk- 5 Miles Mix & Match- Pumped Up pace + Waistline Work= 31 Min
MV= 7.65
CB= 324

Its about 2 miles equivalent

Have a blessed and wonderful Sunday!:)

Hugs & blessings:);)

Nora

Hi ladies!

Today is my birthday!

For my workout, I did Cathe Live Sweat, Jump and Pump and Stretch Max #1.

Roxie, I will definitely look into StudioSweat. Today starts a Cathe Live rotation for me, but I'm going to try to work in some spinning workouts.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.