CRACY, STRONG AND LOVING IT January 2016 - January 2020

Today I did Run Fit with Candace and had an excellent workout. Love this workout and I think I did my personal best with it today. Really was sweating. Knees were bothering me a bit and my inner thigh got tight, but that didn't stop me. I need to do some stretching when I get home this evening, which I plan to do.

Workout was 52 minutes, ran 3.59 miles, burned 374 calories (TM said 494) and went 7320 steps. Average HR was 122 and max was 162, although that didn't last long. It seemed each time I looked at my HR it was showing around 130-140.

Belinda - I will definitely keep your nephew in my prayers. So sad. Why can't the doctors find a cure for cancer? I just don't understand.

Nora - You're having some great workouts for being so fatigued. Nice job, but please maybe rest for a few days. You rocked it, though!!

Roxie - Sounds like the family get together was fun and tiring!! Nice job on your workout.

Jodi - Great job with your workout! I wish I didn't like to run so much, I'd like to try the cardio workouts on S&S DVD. Maybe one of these days.

Good afternoon.

I just got of the phone with my sister in Germany. My nephew has no cancer. They ran more test today and told him the good news :) We are all so relieved to hear the good news. Why did they tell him he had cancer? They should have waited and ran more tests instead everyone been worry sick over the weekend :) We are all so thankful it's not cancer. Thanks everyone for your kind words and payers!

Today I did Strong & Sweaty Ramped Up UB Basic premix = 60 min + walk.

Debbie - thanks for your kind words and prayers :) I wished doc would find a cure for cancer. I lost my mom to cancer a few years ago.

Nora - thanks for your payers. Good job on your workouts.

Jodi - thank you for your kind words! Good job on your workout.

Roxie - nicely done, girl!

Have a wonderful day and workout everyone.

Hi girls:)

I just finished my workout for today pushing myself to get it done, but I did it so YEAH!

Here's toda y's workout:

BodyRock HiiT Max- Workout # 28 Habits Workout= 15 Min
MV= 8.50
CB= 174

Core De Force- Shred= 38 Min
MV= 8.0
CB= 415

21 Day Fix-Upper Fix Extreme= 34 Min
MV= 7.0
CB= 325

Total calories burned= 914:):cool:

Debbie- High fives on your workout with RunFit and a personal best, bravo!!:cool::D That is so awesome and definitely get that stretch in later it will feel amazing. Great workout today awersome way to start the day off on high note. Have a blessed day!:);):D

Belinda- I'm over joyed that after additional tests doctors found out there was no cancer for your nephew is fine. Phew what a releif that is awesome. I'm so happy for you at this happy news and I was happy to pray for your nephew as well. :D:) Nicely done with your workout today of Strong & Sweaty Ramped Up UB Basic premix = 60 min + walk way to go girlfriend another amazing workout for the books. Now go have a blessed day.:);)

Chris- Heartfelt hugs for you mourning the loss of your mom. Its seems so unnatural to be without someone who has been there from day 1 for you. It hurts and everything feels upside down and wrong. At least that's how I felt with my grandmother grandfather's passing away. My grandparents were my parental role models, and we were very close. I wish you all the best and though the feeling of loss never goes away but it does lessen and now I have happy memories of them and feels like they are with me still. I hope sharing this helps. :):D

Hello's and waves to Jodi and Roxie, have a blessed day and fun workouts today!:);)

Hugs and blessings:)

Nora

Good Evening,

I did StudioSweat Ride and Renew Spin this workout this morning 55 minutes, 10.8 miles 428 calories burned.

Debbie-good job today

Nora-glad to hear you are feeling a little better.

Belinda-that is great news

Chris-thinking of you.

Hi ladies!

Today I did S&S PHA Training, the Scrambled #2 premix. I also added on 2 additional rounds which brings the workout to about an hour. Loved it!

Belinda-such great news! That is so strange they would tell him yes, cancer, and then no, but it is good news.

Debbie-great job with your run!

Nora-awesome calorie burn!

Roxie-great job with your spinning!

Today I did the Biceps and Triceps workout from Ramped Up. Had a great workout. Upped my weights and what a difference!! Love this workout.

Biceps

Hammer Curls:
20's - 12 reps
Sweeping Curls: 15's - 12 reps
Isolation Curls: 12's - 4 reps of very slow pattern
Standing Bicep Curls: 15's - 12 reps
Band Crazy Eights: 2 times through

Triceps
Close Grip Bench Press:
20's - 8 reps
Close Grip Bench Press: 20's - 12 reps
Dips: 32 reps/16 reps
Lying Extensions: 12's - 3 sets/different patterns
Standing Overhead Extension: 12's - 10 reps
Band Kickbacks: skipped

I also had time to walk on my treadmill at a 3% incline for 1.5 miles. Should have worked abs but will do that tomorrow or Friday.

Belinda - Wow, how do doctors diagnose someone with cancer without knowing for sure? How cruel. I'm so glad to hear he is fine, what a relief for him and the family.

Nice workouts everyone!!! Have a great day today!!

Good morning,

Cardio Slam Basic premix #1 = 60 min + walking is done.

Debbie - that's what I was thinking too. My sister was taking it very hard over the weekend. All she did is cry. At least he is fine. Good job this morning.

Roxie - nice job yesterday as well.

Jodi - awesome job yesterday.

Nora - have fun with your workout today.

Happy Hump Day everyone.

Hi girls!:)

I just finished today 's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

BodyRock HiiT Max- Workout #29 Don't Tell 'Em= 16 Min
MV= 9.0
CB= 197

21 Day Fix- Lower Fix Extreme= 35 Min
MV= 7.0
CB= 334

Strong & Sweaty- Cardio Slam- Timesaver #1- No Mat Cardio= 34 Min
MV= 9.30
CB= 432

Total calories burned= 963:):cool:

Jodi- Great job on PHA Training yesterday, WTG!! Have a great workout today and a blessed day!:):D

Debbie- Amazing workout today with Biceps and Triceps workout from Ramped Up and even upped the weights this time, you rock girlfriend hgh fives! Have an amazingly blessed fit and fab day.:);)

Belinda- Nice workout today with Cardio Slam Basic premix #1 = 60 min + walking, high fives and WTG you're awesome! Have a blessed and fab hump day!:);):cool:

Chris- your in my prayers, take care and have a blessed day.

Roxie- I hope you have a great day and a fun workout. Either way have a blessed day.:);)

Hugs and blessings:);)

Nora

Nora - good job on your workouts today. I have a Colonoscopy on Feb 2, not looking forward. I remember you had one done not to long ago. What did you eat or didn't eat? The instructions talk about a low residue diet? It doesn't explain what it means? I am trying to get a hold of the doc. Thanks in advance!

Good Afternoon,

I did KCM Muscle Up First Set Pump and Bonus Abs Plank work.

Debbie-good job today

Belinda-it means liquids nothing solid

Nora-good job today

Hi Belinda,

This was my guide when I had my colonoscopy https://www.ccalliance.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/colonoscopyprepguide.pdf. My doctor did not give me this I had to look on line to find specifics of what I could eat and foods to avoid. Here's another link https://www.ghc.org/html/public/specialties/gastroenterology/colon-prep. I called my doctor's list and went over each breakfast, lunch, dinner with the nurse to be certain a head of time so I'd be ok. Please check with your physcian/nurse about this about two weeks ahead of time so y0u can shop and be prepared. I hope that helps.;)

Thanks Nora! I called the nurse today. They sent me the instructions, but the food list wasn't there. I am not looking forward to this, lol.

Hi ladies!

Today I did S&S Bootcamp Extreme#3 premix which has the Bonus Abs mixed in. Love the main workout but I still can't warm up to the abs stuff.

Belinda-the prep before the colonoscopy is worse than the actual procedure. Good luck!

Debbie-great job with RUUB! I love that workout!

Nora-you crushed it again! Great job!

Roxie-great job with KCM!

Today I did Cardio Coach 5 and had a really good workout. I remember when I hated this workout, now it's becoming one of my favorites. The first challenge is 3 - 4 minute hill climbs and I usually just do a fast pace walk up 10-15% incline. Today I decided to run up the hill but of course I didn't have the incline that high. I did about 3% and ran the whole thing, really tough. My legs are so sore right now, I definitely have to stretch later on today.

Workout was 54 minutes, ran 3.62 miles, burned 379 calories (TM said 502) and went 7416 steps.

Nice job on your workouts everyone! Rockin' it!! Have great ones today as well!

Hey girls,

Brawlers K9 cart arrived yesterday. I was afraid he isn't gonna like it, it looks like he does. We took him for a small walk this morning. What a difference the cart makes. The last few weeks his strength in his back legs are getting worst. He can't hold him self up anymore. I had to carry him outside, carry him everywhere. I wished I ordered the cart before. The cart is worth every $$, IMO :) I will post a pic this weekend.

Today I did PHT Training Mish Mosh premix: Scrambled #2 = 43 min + Jessica Smith Barre Fitness DVD: Cardio Ballett = 20 min + Floor Barre = 20 min.

Jodi - thank you! Did you had the prep done before? Good job yesterday.

Nora - my doc sent the diet instruction today. Thanks for your help.

Debbie - good job on your run and steps.

That's it for me today.

Hi girls:)

Happy Thursday! I just finished today 's workout and will now check in. Sorry, not up to doing personals today due to fatigue.

Here's today's workout:

BodyRock HiiT Max- Workout # 30 0-100= 15 Min
MV= 9.0
CB= 184

21 Day Fix Extreme- Cardio Fix Extreme= 32 Min
MV= 8.50
CB= 371

KCM 30MTF- Meltdown- Meltdown Mix Up= 37 Min
MV= 8.75
CB= 442

Total calories burned= 997:cool::)

Have fun workouts and a blessed Thursday everyone!:);)

Hugs & blessings:)

Nora

Good Evening,

I did StudioSweat Speed Spin April 2015 30 minutes 7.2 miles 250 calories burned. I have 1 week left in this challenge.

Nora-rest a little

Belinda-can't wait for a picture

Debbie-good job today

Hi ladies!

Today I did S&S Total Body Giant Sets. I repeated round 3 for legs to get a little extra leg work. I also subbed my step for the ball for some exercises. I just don't like doing some exercises on the ball.

Debbie-great job with your Cardio Coach workout!

Belinda-great job with your workouts! I want to get that barre DVD from JS, but it was way too expensive on Amazon. Need to check eBay. I had a colonoscopy a couple years ago. My doc told me mainly to stay away from red meat the week before since it's harder to digest. Everything else was ok. Drinking the prep solution was nasty! Definitely the worst part! The best part-eating a big breakfast after it was over. :D

Nora-slow down, girl! I hope your fatigue eases up.

Roxie-great job again with your spinning!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.