Who cares? Falling into fall

Hi everyone

Roxie - I'm not surprised your legs were shaking after all that standing at work ...

Lisa - Impressive! Got to make the most of that energy when you have it :)

Did a CSS premix, express with step. Haven't done that DVD in ages so it was fun. Just the right amount of work.
Spending the day trying to sort out boring TV/broadband stuff. Great when it works but when it doesn't ...

HI girls! Today did another YouTube workout, there's a lot on there! Ronne, our cable/internet has been acting up, very aggravating! Lisa, sounds like you had a great day! Roxie, I know on my long days, my feet and legs just ache, I don't think I could do a workout! Jody, too bad you have to work! Hi Murphy! Well, have to get house back in order, so I can go back to work tomorrow! Good day to all! Mary

Hi everyone. Today I had an awful dog walk with that little, stubborn dog wanting to go where she THOUGHT we would go and pulling the whole way when I didn't go that way. Very irritating! Dog thinks too much sometimes! Then I did 40 min of spinning. Neck hurts after massage (allways does) so didn't sleep well last night even with valium. Massage lady is giving up her office space because they are raising her rent so she's going to start doing house calls! I learned a lot from her as to why my left shoulder blade muscle hurts then also where it attaches to neck. She thinks the tradeoff from surgery is that I'll always have that left shoulder blade acting up. Well, it's better than where I was pre surgery. Mary, I found a cool site today for setting up and optimizing a touring plan for disney world, if you go, you gotta get this! Sometimes my legs hurt after a big spinning or walking day, they are just restless in bed. Gabapentin helps, am I crazy to think it does? Ms Nurse? Ronne, internet and computer problems are the worst! Thank goodness DH handles it all. I was tired today but had a good spinning session because I was trying to get out my irritation over the dog walk. I just wish my neck wasn't so tired.....it's like she loosens up the muscles and they have to work to hold up my head more. Whoever said 50 is the new 30 is full of you know what!

Hi all

Mary - was the workout worth recommending?

Lisa - I don't want to be the new anything ... I'm happy as I am! ;) At least you're a lot better off now than you were, despite the niggles.

Did KCM YBB UB & Cardio premix. Back on the gymnastics run tonight after a couple of weeks off with visitor here. Got to get ingredients for DH's birthday cake, it's tomorrow. Making a spiced apple cake with brown sugar frosting. It's four layers, but I'm only making two!

A much better dog walk today and LLA minus abs plus bonus Barre. I don't know how you all work out in humid wear, it's been so humid I'm more than drenched! Ronne, at first I misread, thought you were making 2 cakes! I thought wow she's really celebrating! Lol

HI girls! Today did a Linda Wooldridge workout from YouTube. She has loads of free workouts, mainly barre. Lisa, not humid here right now. I'm usually a puddle on those days tho! Ronne, your cake sounds amazing! Have fun with DH. Hello to everyone else! Not sure if I'll be around until next week. Tomorrow is work and football, Saturday is the kids senior pictures, (I'm sure a long experience!), Sunday we have another Disney trip fundraiser, (all day), Monday taking DS on a college visit and Tuesday is my long day. Eek! I shouldn't have written it all out! I will fit in workouts tho! Maybe not Monday or Tuesday tho? Mary

Good Evening,

We spent yesterday afternoon at the lake really nice and today was another crazy day at work.

Lisa-not humid here but suppose to storm.

Mary-you are so busy.

Ronne-you are a busy woman too.

Hi all

Lisa - I like that premix, it's a good one.

Mary - I haven't heard of her, I'll check it out. See you on the other side, if you're still standing!

Roxie - how lovely that you could get to the lake again.

CLB first half premix done. All the presents went down well. My parents arrive tonight for the weekend, then DH and I are going to the theatre in London tomorrow and out for something to eat.
No workouts in my weekend plans!

Good Afternoon,

I am in my lunch break another ridiculous day at work so wishing it would slow down.

Lisa-talked to the boss lady and she said it's in my best interest to do the hysterectomy but do it the first week of December so she had coverage and make sure they take everything.

30 min spinning, no workouts in my plan this weekend either. It's gonna be quiet in our checkin! Have a fabulous weekend everyone!

Mary, those college trips w/ ds will interesting at Ivy League schools, history, etc, do share how it goes if something special comes up. Either way, I know you are looking for the right fit for each child where they will thrive. Lisa, have you dl the disney app for line waits? We used it last visit. Roxie, does your gyn concur w/ your boss as well? I work in a hospital but I dont rely on traditional medicine which prob increases my irritation with my insurance cost. Ronne have a great weekend. I've been doing KCMs this week. I went to a work class that involved sharing/show and tell, I took a Cathe and KCM and confessed I'm a vidiot. Ha, ttyl

Hi everyone

Roxie - so do you think you'll take her advice?

Lisa - hope you had a nice weekend

Jody - Did you get any converts?!

Weekend was good. Had a great time in London. The play was really good and then we went for some delicious Mexican food after.
Yesterday we went to Blenheim Palace (been there before), for a look round the house etc.
Not feeling too great, got some lower back pain so just did a very easy, short yoga session.

PUB today along with cleaning bathrooms, ugh. This week I have cleaning chores everyday. Ronne, youngest DS was here this weekend. Always nice to see the kids, always nice to have the quiet house back. My foot has been hurting again so I bought new shoes for my Cathe workouts. I think calf raises are making it worse do cutting those out until it heals. I swear it takes longer to heal now, even from simple things like wearing worn out shoes(what I think caused this). Jody, yea, that's the app. Also purchased 1 yr subscription to optimize a touring plan. This is probably my last Disney trip and my friends first and last so gotta make it good. Roxie, I always thought keeping ovaries was ideal, has that thinking changed? I'd hate to intentionally put myself into needing HRT. I so wish I was one that didn't need it. I feel much better on HRT but still no where near as good as I did a decade ago. Also I think Dr's downplay how long it really takes to recover even from simple surgery.

Good Evening,

I went for a walk over lunch.

Lisa-no the thinking is the same because they help with heary disease but she said she can do the same thing with HRT which I am already on and I know recovery will not be quick.

Ronne-yes Inam planning on making and appointment with my doctor next week.

Hello

Lisa - you're absolutely right about the time it takes to heal. I came back off holiday with some sort of weird strain at the top of my calf below my knee and it's still not cleared up.

Feeling much better today so did RWH Plyo Hiit 2 and it flew by! Sometimes how well a workout goes really depends on how I'm feeling.
Going out to cinema tonight to see Suffragette.

25 min of spinning. Ronne, Well that makes me feel better, you must not complain as much as I do about the aches and pains. I know my sis said my brother seemed immune from aging aches and pains, I asked him, he said he just doesn't say anything because there's nothing he can do about it, so why bother. I feel like I complain more than you all. On a positive note, good DOMS from PUB yesterday and no bad neck DOMS. It may be a low weight but it's more than the average bear! Roxie, with my endometrial ablation I had done for heavy TOM, they said there would be some "weeping" discharge (because they burn off the uterus lining) for about a week, um, it was easily 2 - 2.5 months! I think they just give you the estimate based on medical knowledge but to get the REAL scoop, check out some of the forums on the internet. I did for both my ablation and neck fusion AFTER the surgery because I was like, is this how it REALLY is, um, yep, best to talk to people who've been thru it.

Hi

Lisa - I'm an ignorer! I just try not to take any notice, a bit like your brother. I don't like going to the doctor and usually wait till something falls off! I've got permanent swollen feet, a dodgy left hamstring (and my right isn't much better) and a bit of a clicky/stiff neck. Feeling better?!;)

Really enjoyed the film last night. Worth seeing if you get a chance. Really makes me grateful to be alive today!
KCM MD1 done. Haven't done it for years and it was a lot harder than I remember!

Holy shit! I mean HOLY SHIT! Ran smack dab into a coyote on our walk this morning. We turned a corner on the trail (flanked by trees) and there right in the middle of the trail, 25ft away was a coyote staring at us! I turned around (Suki had been staying by my side for most of the walk, now I know why), we turned around, walked quickly away singing at the top of my lungs zippity do da to convey I wasn't scared. The birds had been loud in the trees and continued into the next batch of trees much further down the trail back. I kept singing, once I was past the loud birds a ways I then broke out into a jog then a run. Got to the railroad gate and closed it hoping for its safety. At that point we slowed down to a fast walk and as we got to civilization I finally was able to calm down. this was one time I wished there were more people on this trail. Our walk was cut short, we never made it to the lake. So much for a relaxing morning walk!

Since I didn't have a heart attack, I'm going to go do GS BSB. At least I know there isn't a coyote in my basement!

Hi girls! Sounds like everyone has been busy! Lisa, that would scare the beejesus out of me! Glad you are safe! I too have aches and pains, hips make me crazy, the hand sanitizer at work is eating my flesh away! I too will have to be losing a limb befor doctors visit! Lol! Ronne, I saw the preview for that movie, looks intense! Roxie, it will be interesting to hear what doctor has to say. Jody, we went to CaseWestern Reserve onmonday, beautiful school., all I saw was kids studying tho, no laughing, no groups of friends, I want him to learn, but I want him to have some fun too. We will see what he decides. Work has been busy, must be the season! Rest of weekend was good, just busy! I will talk to you tomorrow! Mary

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.