Mary's 4th of July Sale

Wow, I could have saved quite a bit of money if I had waited. I wanted some dance workouts, and there was a yoga workout that I was interested in as well. I bought TEN DVDs on June 21st, and just about every single one of them is on sale now. :rolleyes:

Mary is the BOMB! I decided to buy a few KCMs that I didn't have, and a Michelle Dozois that I wanted, since they were on sale. When I placed my order, I noted in the comment box about the 10 DVDs that I just bought, and with that, Mary gave me a gift certificate for the price difference!! Apparently, I have a lot of Rewards points accumulated in my account there also, which I knew nothing about, so I have to go check that out. Anyway, I have ALWAYS had a positive experience w/Mary and I highly recommend Total Fitness DVDs for her outstanding selection and service! :)

Oh noooooooooooooooooo!!! I'm supposed to be saving for my Vegas shopping trip in August - but the other Dream Body set is calling to me, and Amy Dixon, and Buns of Steel LOL! This will end badly....
Jamie

Buns of Steel. I've been thinking about getting that one forever. Put on the old leotard, tights and leg warmers, give myself some big hair, lots of eye shadow, and I'm there.

Last edited:
Bayerngirl, I got KCM Lean body circuits, 2 of her stepboxing wkouts, 2 yoga and Ilaria Montagnani Athletica #2 (I have #1 &3). I have over 100 dvds and thought I was perfectly fine with that. Quite a few of them have more that 1 wkout (Cathe) on them. I can honestly say I DO them all and I love them all!! I can't explain why I always feel the need for ONE MORE, or THIS SET. I have sold a bunch recently so.......I have space on my shelf. ;) I preordered the ICE wkouts, PLUS.... I'm kind of interested in The Anarchy wkouts. Oh man.

I bought:

Trudy styler cardio dance flow
Christi Taylor cardio collectibles
Shiva Rea yoga in Greece
Kathy Smith timeless yoga sculpt
10 minutes solution shape up Michelle Doizois

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.