Muscle Definition

randidiane

Cathlete
Is it better to stick with one series a month than changing series each week for muscle definition. ex Hardcore for one week then rwh the next and so on..I just like variety

Hi randidiane,

I've often wondered about this too, so will be interested in others' experiences. I was reminded of a rotation Cathe put together for Cathlete janiejoey for bodybuilding 10+ years ago. I looked it up:

Thread 'Progress on the Body Builder Rotation you gave me.' https://cathe.com/forum/threads/progress-on-the-body-builder-rotation-you-gave-me.290273/

I also think a lower % body fat will show those muscles off. So one's nutrition/diet is a crucial piece.

It's probably time for an updated body builder rotation with all the workouts produced since 2012, including STS2.0.

I think it’s the commitment. I love both STS an and STS 2, and I’ve done rotations that include S&H, RWH, X-Train, and the Hardcore series, for example. If variety keeps up your commitment, that’s what gets your results.

I’ve worked out with Cathe for years and I’ve gotten a lot of takeaway from her: change is always good and little changes such a reps, weights or tubing, angle change are all good. As she says if it doesn’t challenge you it doesn’t change you!

I'm kind of all over the place lol..Gym style 1 week last week Cathes live Strong and fit..this week slow and heavy.. then one more weight training series..then I'll do a high Reps endurance week

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.