ZCUT Workouts

wonderwoman

Cathlete
Good Morning
Has anyone tried any of them? There are 3 sets I'm thinking of. The cardio, kettlebell, and strength series. If so what are your thoughts???

I'm curious. They are only 10-15 minutes each. Really intense and only 16 bucks for each set.

I've done Zuzka. I have her cardio, strength and yoga. Thinking about getting the kettlebell workouts. The workouts can be very intense, however they are short. Some of them don't use music. I notice because I love music in a workout, helps me get through it. I add them to another workout because they are short. She does a lot of burpees. If you hate burpees and mountain climbers beware. In general I like them.

Thanks Karen! I actually just did a forum search and found some threads about the ZCUTS. I am going to order them. For that price you can't beat it. Does it come with a rotation calendar? I've tried to do a google search for them so I could preview them but I can't find any. Does the strength set use dumbells? Are they light so that it's more of a metabolic effect? Sorry for the questions.
Thanks.
I tell you something tho I will not be doing these in the AM. LOL :)

The strength does use dumbells and she actually goes pretty heavy from what I remember. She's a powerhouse! I believe they come with the first month of the rotation and the next 2 months you can download from her website.

Z cut

Hi

I have her cardio, strength, yoga and zrope DVDs. All are great!!! Short workouts but very intense. You could do 2 or 3 workouts at once if you wanted a longer workout.

Her yoga is fantastic!!! It's not your typical yoga and is quite a workout.

She gas a really good website with workouts also that are free. She also has zgym but you have to pay for that.

I love Zuzka. I have the cardio, strength, and yoga DVDs. I also joined her Zgym. Her workouts can be intense but they are really short. I usually do 1-2 Zuzka workouts and then add on strength training and/or Cathe segments.
She uses dumbbells in the strength workouts, I think it was usually 8-20lbs. Like others said a lot of them don't have music, so I just play my own. Most of her workouts are time challenges or a set time where you do as many rounds as you can in that amount of time.
You could try some of her YouTube workouts first to see what you think.
I recommend her!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.