Your Original Step N Motion workout

robin8r

Cathlete
Cathe,

I love, love love your workouts! I'm finding that as I am rapidly approaching 40 (in less than a month :p) I'm in the best shape of my life! :) Thanks!

I noticed in a previous post that you mentioned your original Step N Motion workout as being one of your favorites. Is that available anywhere on your website, possibly under a different name? I've looked but am not seeing it. I have read several great reviews on it and am interested in checking it out!

Hope your recovery is still coming along nicely. I'm really looking forward to the new workouts! It is kind of like Christmas, the delicious anticipation you have knowing it is approaching!

Take Care!

Terri

Hi Terri! Thank you for your thoughtful words.

Unfortunately, the original Step n Motion is no longer available.

Sorry about that! Have a nice weekend :)

it was only on vhs, so it may have sold out in the sale. i have seen them on ebay. i have 2 copies, but since it looks to be OOP, i am hanging on to it! i think it would be GREAT if it showed up on dvd some day, along with some of her many other OOP workouts!!!!:)

Hi Terri! Go to www.amazon.com. They have several on there. Just key in Step N Motion at the search engine. There are about 4 -5 ranging from $12.87 (like new) to $39.99 (new). Good Luck! :+

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.